Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons (31252 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:25am On Oct 17, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli is possibly the most beautiful in the industry as she continuously remains ageless and younger each passing day.

She took to her social media to share some screenshots as she has been getting different tags from some twitter users about her independence day photo with her three sons who could pass as her brothers, as many don't believe they are her boys because she looks way too young.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/twitter-users-reacts-to-omoni-obolis-independence-day-photo-with-sons.html

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:26am On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:26am On Oct 17, 2018
She is truly ageing backwards and people won't believe she has clocked 40 cool grin

http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/twitter-users-reacts-to-omoni-obolis-independence-day-photo-with-sons.html

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:30am On Oct 17, 2018
She looks so young and her kids could pass as her brothers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Ghnaija(m): 4:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Young, younger youngest grin

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Gistformant: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Even if it can be proven to me, I will still won't believe......

Now, that is EPIC! cheesy

Give it up for the 'youngest' looking mom of the century!
wink cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by dayleke: 5:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Ajidewe at work....

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by dayleke: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2018
The kids are "Agric" or "Ajebo" joor....
They just "big" but young.

28 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by BruncleZuma: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Trash
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by izuch(m): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Her first son is 8 years, he was just fed with hybrid growth enhancement grin

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by sthecy(f): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Slim Baes Rock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by akeentech(m): 5:14am On Oct 17, 2018
sthecy:
Slim Baes Rock

Wetin rock 4 una body? No yansh to smash, no b0obs to hold, no tight pvssy smh 4 una

27 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by maziokafor1(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Some people can lie 4 Africa.... Mr poster are you in any way related to Lia Mohammed?
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by mirinda01(m): 5:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Even if they show me DNA test results, I will still not believe.

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by PotatoSalad(m): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2018
See the tweet replies, if it's a white family now they'll be screaming wow wow wow like ambulance.
Impossible kee u there

35 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Balet: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2018
A sign board outside a restaurant read "Eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the bill"...
A man eantered the restaurant and ate as he could, got a tooth pick and was relaxing when the waiter gave him the bill. He laughed, pointed to the sign board & says; "'Don't u see?, 'only my grandchildren will pay' " The waiter replied, "Sir, this is not your bill, it's ur grandfathers' bill"!
As you step into d election day come 2019, think of how you will affect the unborn generation positively. Be wise with your vote, save Nigeria.

God bless
�� BE INSPIRED ��

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Nwaohafia1: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Omoni Oboli the ageless mum
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by royalguy123(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2018
its her nature it can happen,please ma'am continue to take care of your safe.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by blackpanda: 5:23am On Oct 17, 2018
I love this

Lovely family
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Onlinealaba(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2018
wow! just so ageless i don't doubt it and again this kids abroad takes growth enhancement so they are mostly overgrown than their age

check my siggy, get your electronics and toks SMART Tvs at flat rate(payment on delivery), BUY4ME services available too
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Benwallt(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Broda Orunmila, weldone Sir. Eyin le mon nkan tanlo
dayleke:
Ajidewe at work....

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by rozayx5(m): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Why people should stay fit

Not explosion after one child

Some women just stop taking care if themselves once they get married

Smh
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Obierika(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2018
akeentech:

Wetin rock 4 una body? No yansh to smash, no b0obs to hold, no tight pvssy smh 4 una

Ho do you know the pvssy is not tight?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by akeentech(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Obierika:

Ho do you know the pvssy is not tight?
Most slim gals have wide pvsy talking from experience...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by musicnmagic(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2018
izuch:
Her first son is 8 years, he was just fed with hybrid growth enhancement grin
Lol mad man

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by anochuko01(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2018
y'all should calm down. there are four people in the pics....the MIDDLE person is invincible. the girl you're seeing is their sister.
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by chuksbrian(m): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2018
THATS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU GAT BORN EARLY
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by mezarddinny: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2018
how many times will this rubbish make fp?

the mod that pushed this to fp should come for deliverance, him village people don dey do am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by Rufus27: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Wow! This is unbelievably believable..
Re: Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons by nairamaniac: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2018
sthecy:
Slim Baes Rock
U people rock in pictures, not on bed please.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.