Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra (16742 Views)

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Protest Rocks Anambra Community Over Land Dispute With Arthur Eze's Village / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by maxiuc(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
drake2000x:
All Afonjas above praying for war in Biafraland. May Amadioha strike this people in their coneskull. Wicked things!

Wicked things

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Okoyiboz3: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
kikikiki... Don't be deceived the war will start in your lands this time because we biafrans of today are not going to fight on the defensive rather, we are going to fight on the offensive this time.... you abobakus are craving for war and war is what you shall get. Just touch kanu when he visits lagos and see what am telling you now.

RIP to the dead, may their souls find peace in the hereafter.

That being said, If Kanu visits Lagos, he would be sacrificed to Ogun. Biafrans are notorious loud-mouthed losers and it's historical that they've never started a successful riot not to talk of winning a war.

It's obvious you haven't learnt from the mistakes of your fathers who died of kwashiorkor and starvation in the war and you're in a hurry to join them.

3 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Fernandowski(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure the people that died are traitors who wanted to vote in the November elections despite the warning of 'No referendum, no election'.
funny enough, I went there to fill my cylinder on Tuesday

God is perfect!!!
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Markfemi: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
kikikiki... Don't be deceived the war will start in your lands this time because we biafrans of today are not going to fight on the defensive rather, we are going to fight on the offensive this time.... you abobakus are craving for war and war is what you shall get. Just touch kanu when he visits lagos and see what am telling you now.

Too much mouth
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by hibee4uall(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2017
RIP to the victims...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nov6(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2017
All of you fighting for FTC abeg,
Seun dey pay una?
Because i am yet to understand why Auntysimbiat&co dey drag for that position...
I hail una
Una Sannu

FTC catch fire
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by win2kwire: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
ogbunigwe?
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by AuroraB(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Bikonu, any alternative to cooking gas? These explosions are frightening the bejesus out of me embarassed
Kilode bayi oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by balayoflife(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
So sad, may dere soul rest in peace:

2003/04 Toyota corolla is up for sale
Please contact emmanuel on 08184348211 or 07068866162
Asking price is 2.2 but negotiable

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nov6(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure the people that died are traitors who wanted to vote in the November elections despite the warning of 'No referendum, no election'.

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by donqx: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2017
sad
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by tealaw(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigeria and disaster

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nathan2016: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip to d dead.

Just going through d post, i felt disappointed. I don't know what failed the Nigerian youth to be this bitter and hateful among themselves. I understand most of you guys are broke and looking for some or something to vent your anger on... But try for a day and look beyond yourself and then you will discover you have it all.. All this time.. But your foo lishness cannot allow you to see it.

For the igbos or yoruba.. Or any tribe try and put on a productive lifestyle and desist from tribal behaviors. There will always be something that differentiate you from d next person, tribe religion, class, etx.....

Your creator will be having a good laugh at you guys.. One day your eyes will clear on how much time you waste fighting for stupid things. Especially when your mates who wakes up and engage themselves in something creative and meaningful. Then u will realise that you failed yourself, your family and your God
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Airtimex(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Some Nigerian youths are becoming so useless especially here on nairaland...

I opened this thread hoping to see people discussing on ways to avoid such explosion, but got disappointed...

People will be shouting one Nigeria while deep inside them, is all hatred for one tribe or the other.

What has Biafra or Igbo got to do with the topic...our problems in this country is accumulating day by day...

God help us...

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Markfemi:

Too much mouth
Too much stupidity!
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Markfemi: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Too much stupidity!

you sound like a pig led by cownu
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by dubemnaija: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
My colleague in Office Daniel, and also a nairalander was involved in the blast. It was actually his cylinder that exploded. The dude was supposed to leave for the Uk next month for his training

RIP daniel!
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nwakaumu(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Anti-Igbo sentiment by yoruba in this forum has sent nairaland to the dogs.imagine every topic about igbo,biafra or nnamdi kanu is often littered with insult and hate speech by those minions who in their self-rightous attitude wrongly accused others of hate speech.so much for "one nigeria and fake unity. God bless Biafra, God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

RIP to the dead, may their souls find peace in the hereafter.

That being said, If Kanu visits Lagos, he would be sacrificed to Ogun. Biafrans are notorious loud-mouthed losers and it's historical that they've never started a successful riot not to talk of winning a war.

It's obvious you haven't learnt from the mistakes of your fathers who died of kwashiorkor and starvation in the war and you're in a hurry to join them.
Kikikikik.. This is a typical characteristics of a typical moronic afonja, always reminding great biafrans how they (afonjas, hausas/fulanis) gathered themselves including britain and other world superpowers to fight biafrans.

Oduduwas are coward and loud mouthed fooolzz no wonder dahomey pregnant women defeated them.

Pls don't fail to tell your fellow abobakus to sacrifice kanu the way you just said let's see who are the real loud mouthed morons
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Okoyiboz3: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikik.. This is a typical characteristics of a typical moronic afonja, always reminding great biafrans how they (afonjas, hausas/fulanis) gathered themselves including britain and other world superpowers to fight biafrans.

Oduduwas are coward and loud mouthed fooolzz no wonder dahomey pregnant women defeated them.

Pls don't fail to tell your fellow abobakus to sacrifice kanu the way you just said let's see who are the real loud mouthed morons

Who is this wawa mongrel?

Kanu has said you're pigs and idiots. Look for someone with an IQ higher than yours to engage me.
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
dubemnaija:
My colleague in Office Daniel, and also a nairalander was involved in the blast. It was actually his cylinder that exploded. The dude was supposed to leave for the Uk next month for his training

RIP daniel!
Sorry bro for that but if actually that guy is ur friend,then I must tell you he was the cause of the explosion. He brought his cylinder Nd the attendant told him he still had some gas left in it so he can't refill it to 12.5 kg that only about 8 or9 kg should be put in it,dud refused that they want to cheat him Nd insisted,The plant manager spoke with him but he refused so the fuel attendant started refilling Nd at 9kg or so,he stopped,dud insisted,so when the fuel attendant was abt to get to 10kg,cylinder exploded Nd killed about 5 persons not even 4. As am talking to u now am there . Don't ask me how I got this info. Am an insider. Sorry for ur loss but we should learn from this. What we don't know,we don't know Nd should listen to people that know to learn.
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Neminc: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
hahahahaha who will you be fighting for ?

Nigeria or Biafra ?

Me, fight ke? I no get morale o. I go just dey here dey read news dey clap for the people wey dey win
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by dubemnaija: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Sorry bro for that but if actually that guy is ur friend,then I must tell you he was the cause of the explosion. He brought his cylinder Nd the attendant told him he still had some gas left in it so he can't refill it to 12.5 kg that only about 8 or9 kg should be put in it,dud refused that they want to cheat him Nd insisted,The plant manager spoke with him but he refused so the fuel attendant started refilling Nd at 9kg or so,he stopped,dud insisted,so when the fuel attendant was abt to get to 10kg,cylinder exploded Nd killed about 5 persons not even 4. As am talking to u now am there . Don't ask me how I got this info. Am an insider. Sorry for ur loss but we should learn from this. What we don't know,we don't know Nd should listen to people that know to learn.

U live in Obosi?
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by adamlawal(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
hahahahaha who will you be fighting for ?

Nigeria or Biafra ?
hahahaahaha....abeg make una no kill me......I just dey watch una but I just hope kanu children will leave UK n join the struggle, and not we Nigerians struggling alone.
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by adamlawal(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Neminc:

Me, fight ke? I no get morale o. I go just dey here dey read news dey clap for the people wey dey win
Even me o but hope say kanu children go join the fight

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Gobhanky: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Abi dem dey light baz (ciga) for dia.
Dem think say na hollywood movie.
Sometime last 2yrs
I was at ibadan
Near one place called veturan cinema
Went to buy fuel all of a sudden
A sicko agbero from dia garage came into the station threatning to blow it up if they ddnt sell into his jerrycan
Nxt thing d guy bring out lighter begin strike am very close to the attendant.nobory stip him.omo naso i dey run go back.everybody don abandon dia cars .see fuel attendants dey pull thier uniform wan run.
I was like fuc.if d lighter fell.the 1st explosion wud be from the pump i was stsnding close to.
Then dia underground thanks
Other cars
Omo i no wan die.
Ibadan na very useless place.
Imagine a common agbero dey wan boko haram filling station with lighter.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by stinggy(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Bikonu, any alternative to cooking gas? These explosions are frightening the bejesus out of me embarassed
Kilode bayi oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Of course there are. I use firewood only sad
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

U live in Obosi?
I stay in Enugu but that's one of our fleets,bn going there since that day trying to sort things out. About 2 people that died just went there for training because we re about opening another gas plant in nnewi now. We ran petrogas in Onitcha,Nix gas in Enugu,Nix in margurdi,a mini gas plant in ifite Awka Nd we ve not experience this before. Honestly am down casted already because innocent lives are involved,ve not bn myself since then,especially for the families of those that just got employed that went there for training. How will the family take it? Well sorry bro for ur friend loss.
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2017
I think I would stop filling my gas at Gas Station and start patronizing the local guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.