Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures (1722 Views)

Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by SandraJane: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Checkout some lovely pictures from Veteran Nollywood Actor , Director, Scriptwriter , Who is Currently enjoying his Vacation somewhere , Location not specified .. check it Photos below.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/charles-inojie-shares-2017-vacation-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by pyyxxaro: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Enjoying his money cool
Re: The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by malificent(f): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm a fan. But this man belle no be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
I once argued that this man's stomach was artificial, until I saw his wedding outfit,omo dat belle no be for this world.
Re: The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by Arthurwinner(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
my ho bumped ma line he got a hundred bale
Re: The Johnsons : Charles Inojie Shares 2017 Vacation Pictures by MrHenshaw: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
HumanistMike:
The Johnsons is one of the most misandric shows on TV in Nigeria at the moment.

It imitates western movies, TV commercials and sitcoms in depicting men as bumbling idiots that can't order themselves in anything.

All the male characters in the show are designed to either be fools or imitate imbeciles. They will never talk without stammering and using rage. They will never act right. The females though are made to be talk, act, look and dress decent.

Please don't get me started about the Efe of a human being. I wonder how they audition for people like Efe. Is it something like; "okay the cast is almost complete. We just need someone to play the role of an ode. No, we can't cast a woman to play that role. She'll be a bad role model to young girls. Let's instead cast a man. Even if he's a bad role model to young boys, who cares hahahaha haha."

Left to me, any material that goes on the media (TV or Radio) will be vetted for misandry and misogyny before being allowed to air. Defaulters will face a stiff penalty.

I was made to babysit some kids one time. These kids loved The Johnsons. I noticed the boys took pleasure in imitating Efe and the girls imitated the female character. You can imagine the outcome. During times of conflict, the girls ran laps around the boys with words while the boys had these silly looks on their faces. They were not equipped with the oratory skills to defend themselves or attack the girls back. They were sitting ducks.

I also noticed the boys were wanting to use violence to stop the girls' tirade. I don't blame the boys though. That's the only arsenal they have left.

In a topic I created, I detailed all these misandry affecting the male child in Nigeria. It was a response to the letter by RMD to the boy child.

This is the link to the topic. https://www.nairaland.com/3487643/response-rmd-plight-boy-child
This topic never made the front page and I'm not surprised.

ln Patience Jonathan's voice;will you keep Quiet?

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Goes Unclad In These Photos For V Magazine / Photos/video: Meet Nigeria's Newest Maheeda... / Check Out Scott Disick's New $450K Ferrari 812

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.