Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

“If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze (15880 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by rossyc(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na collabo ehn ehn
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by fk001(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol froggie
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by KendrickAyomide: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear biafrabushboy,

Attention seeker and failed Internet scammer!

I have reviewed your profile pic, posts and comment on NL and I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing short of an slowpoke whose paternity is still in question!

You should go and demand for an explanation from your w*hore of a mother whose pu*ssy hole was tho‎roughly stretched by your former Landlord!

It's nobody's fault that you are a failed Yahoo boy now forming Internet Explorer; I hope you eaten today?!

Some idio*ts should know better than trolling on a public forum, especially trolling the wrong female.

I can use any photo on my profile as I care to. I'm not breaking any rule neither has any member accused me of defrauding them!

I'm only here to catch fun. Jobless idi*otic son of a leprous former Landlord father!

Now you are on the run cos the heat has cooked some sense into your thick skull!

I will always be here for you on NL until you delete your account for good-the table has turned and the joke is now on YOU!

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

I even feel stupid replying your numerous silly remarks on my thread.

For someone that is proud to be a foooooool may YOU remain so even at 40years!

You have never raised any sensible thread on NL neither has any of your comments made any sense. This confirms that lunacy and stupidity runs in your family as a faulty DNA coding! Please DO NOT reproduce until you consult T.B Joshua!

I pity you but blame your stu*pid parents for giving you only primary education because your IQ betrays your conscientiousness! Dirty PIG!

Avoid my threads like a plague or face my wrath. I have followed you on NL and soon you'll know the true meaning of trolling! Idiot*ic fooooool‎ and spawn of a deranged psychopathic skull hunter.

Now i'm on your case! I hope you have the stomach to digest my poo?!

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Son of a pro*stitute ‎and tactless nincompoop! You are the most pitiful troll on NL because you lack the balls to be one!

I know what you do for a living at the motor park and I will spew it for all to know!

You should never have been born. A simple properly used Gold Circle condom should have done the trick if not for your lunatic father's ‎drunken state that night of your unfortunate conception!

Your parents should have kept your placenta and thrown you away into the evil forest but they kept you. And today you are a garage tout and a stu*pid NL troll.

You have met your match today! Idio*t!‎

I will follow your each and every comment on NL until you delete your moronic account and flee from the wrath‎ of Softwerk!

It's me again and here to stay!‎

Softwerk

Cc:
biafrabushboy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
what's all these online bullcrap ... Internet Warriors. ntcheww
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Leez(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Nollywood actor Segun Arinze says he desires to do a musical collaboration with Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known as Tekno, in future.

Arinze disclosed this in an interview on Wednesday in Abuja.

“Right now, I am more focused on my career as an actor and TV presenter; you know I’m doing the Give and Take Lottery on TV.

“So I am focused on that, but you never can tell; if I want to do a collabo, it should be with Tekno; I like Tekno; I’m his biggest fan.

“However, I like Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Phyno and the rest; I am impressed with what they are doing.

“However, maybe in a near future it will come through, you never can tell, it might be a blend of the old and young,’’ Arinze said.

Arinze explained that artists like Timi Dakolo, Wizkid, Davido and others might be doing something with him, but declined to give the details.

He reiterated that he was impressed with what Nigerian musical artists were doing on world stage.

“For Davido, it is a big point for him that somebody like R. Kelly can use his music for a remix; he should be proud about that and Nigerians should also be proud of him.’’

NAN reports that the talented actor released a music album, ‘Nwanyi Yanga‘ in 1992.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/if-i-want-to-do-collabo-it-will-be-with.html
but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef??
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
speezyWears:
Iranu angry
Abacha.
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by MrJonzer: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by abbaapple: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear biafrabushboy,

I have reviewed your profile pic, posts and comment on NL and I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing short of an slowpoke whose paternity is still in question!

You should go and demand for an explanation from your w*hore of a mother whose pu*ssy hole was tho‎roughly stretched by your former Landlord!

It's nobody's fault that you are a failed Yahoo boy now forming Internet Explorer; I hope you eaten today?!

Some idio*ts should know better than trolling on a public forum, especially trolling the wrong female.

I can use any photo on my profile as I care to. I'm not breaking any rule neither has any member accused me of defrauding them!

I'm only here to catch fun. Jobless idi*otic son of a leprous former Landlord father!

Now you are on the run cos the heat has cooked some sense into your thick skull!

I will always be here for you on NL until you delete your account for good-the table has turned and the joke is now on YOU!

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

You have never raised any sensible thread on NL neither has any of your comments made any sense. This confirms that lunacy and stupidity runs in your family as a faulty DNA coding! Please DO NOT reproduce until you consult T.B Joshua!

I pity you but blame your stu*pid parents for giving you only primary education because your IQ betrays your conscientiousness! Dirty PIG!

Avoid my threads like a plague or face my wrath. I have followed you on NL and soon you'll know the true meaning of trolling! Idiot*ic fooooool‎ and spawn of a deranged psychopathic skull hunter.

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Son of a pro*stitute ‎and tactless nincompoop! You are the most pitiful troll on NL because you lack the balls to be one!

I know what you do for a living at the motor park and I will spew it for all to know!

You should never have been born. A simple properly used Gold Circle condom should have done the trick if not for your lunatic father's ‎drunken state that night of your unfortunate conception!

Your parents should have kept your placenta and thrown you away into the evil forest but they kept you. And today you are a garage tout and a stu*pid NL troll.

I will follow your each and every comment on NL until you delete your moronic account and flee from the wrath‎ of Softwerk!

Softwerk

Cc:
biafrabushboy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎

Ur madness is real bit** shocked
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Nduemma12(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear biafrabushboy,

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Softwerk

Cc:
biafrabushboy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
Hmmmmmmmm
Why all this na
Please easy oooo because this world is a very big small place.
Thanks

Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by newoffer: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Opolo Eyes Ft Opolo Voice.
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who cares.....

Next...
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dis recession sha
When did Segun Arinze turn to a musician
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by maklelemakukula(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear biafrabushboy,

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Softwerk

Cc:
biafrabushboy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
nawa oo. no torment person abeg
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
At what age does he want to start a musical career? cheesy
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by DRPAIT123(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
collabo collaber collabest
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Atalia: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
wah... Tekno wah of my hubby "daddy yo" embarassed cry .. Download Latest Foreign Hip-Hop Singles
@ ilove goodmusic . com

Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by jaksmillioniar: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear biafrabushboy,

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Softwerk

Cc:
biafrabushboy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
tell dem
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tell dem
Dude just shut up, you are a slow poke
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
maklelemakukula:

nawa oo. no torment person abeg
The dude is an attention seeker
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by greatman247(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
Can somebody tell this man to go and park well.
No b only collabo na colombia
I'm First To Comment FTC and I'm not celebrating it like some children.

grin grin grin You wicked gan. Walahi that's my candid advice to him too.
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by thunderbabs: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Waris dz wan saying shocked
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by leo22(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
What so many of you don't know if that Segun is actually a great singer and musician. Why not do your research before posting comments?
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Chijosky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Segun Arinze If to say the beat na your own ooo
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by mikeycharles(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tell dem
grin omo girl they vex oh
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by mikeycharles(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tell dem
grin omo girl they vex oh, but biko why was I mentioned
cc softwerk
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by mikeycharles(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tell dem
cc:
softwerk
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by mikeycharles(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tell dem
Cc:
softwerk
Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Fadiga24(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dear Softwerk, I know your life is useless but please don't take it on my behalf.

Scamming would do you no good either.

1 Like

Re: “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze by Seguntimmy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
And these makes front page? Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures / PeakBreakfast Table Talk: Lasisi, Tomike, Temisan & Others ‘edu-tain’ Nigerian / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.