Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today (714 Views)

Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by Topsi4ual(f): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Henceforth, bus conductors in Lagos will be required to wear a uniform and name tags for easy identification. This information was disclosed by Comrade Israel Adeshola, the National President of the Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria, BCAN...... Read more here;

http://mytoridonland.com/news/lagos-bus-conductors-to-wear-uniforms-badges-from-today/

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2017
I won't be surprised when we start seeing names like

Shadow
Death
Stone cold
Baddoo
Fire
Breeze

On the badges. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
No be to wear am be the koko na to wash am make he no change colour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by tasceige(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2017
If this is true, it's goin to make a whole lotta sense, just yesterday I was thinking about this uniformity.. But then I thought about it "agbero will always be agbero" any small thing will result to a fight which will result to tearing of uniforms..

Or why do you think many of this conductors put on singlets?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by oviejnr(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2017
tasceige:
If this is true, it's goin to make a whole lotta sense, just yesterday I was thinking about this uniformity.. But then I thought about it "agbero will always be agbero" any small thing will result to a fight which will result to tearing of uniforms..

Or why do you think many of this conductors put on singlets?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I won't be surprised when we start seeing names like

Shadow
Death
Stone cold
Baddoo
Fire
Breeze

On the badges. cheesy grin grin

and other names like

lighter
gworo
ijebu
olomo
ekun
shano
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today by WALEXYY(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Topsi4ual:
Henceforth, bus conductors in Lagos will be required to wear a uniform and name tags for easy identification. This information was disclosed by Comrade Israel Adeshola, the National President of the Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria, BCAN...... Read more here;

http://mytoridonland.com/news/lagos-bus-conductors-to-wear-uniforms-badges-from-today/

Laughing hard in Swahili

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Institute Of Environmental Health (CIEH) UK Trainings In PH / Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me / Bag Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.