Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. (26910 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by 2lateBiafra: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Where are the VICTIMS, I ONLY SAW ONE IPOB YOUTH
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
davillian:
We need to cleanse the land the gods are angry. Hehehheehe

Cleansing will mean clamouring for a bit of common sense. Looking at the scenery one can see that the system is fundamentally flawed nobody is thinking.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by unitedsurv: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
obaival:
Burn jor
people may abuse me for laughing but this is actually funny Lmao grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by unitedsurv: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
obaival:
Burn jor

people may abuse me for laughing but this is actually funny Lmao grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by 0b100100111: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
kayowalemi:
Jonathan caused it?

You said my mind!

GEJ has been the major cause of natural and artificial disaster in that state.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Elly1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lack of knownledge, RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Martin0(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
petrol tankers are not meant to ply the same road with other vehicles, in some countries petrol are transported by RAIL. all this petrol tankers death are Avoidable.

Nigeria my countrygrin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Elly1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
0b100100111:

You said my mind!

GEJ has been the major cause of natural and artificial disaster in that state.

ignorance is what I smell of you, by mentioning Gej here
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Martin0(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
petrol tankers are not meant to ply the same road with other vehicles, in some countries petrol are transported by RAIL. all this petrol tankers death are Avoidable.

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal
and honest. To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to
defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory, so
help me God...

I wonder if we can actually all this to this country anymore with this death and all happening in the country
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Nigeria my countrygrin
Good luck with your nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by benzazae(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm!!! RIP to the dead... but lets just learn to be more careful and do things in the right and proper way. Who knows whether the driver made the necessary checks before hitting the road.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
they should quickly evacuate their corpse to safety place, before those skull miners from Ogun make millions out of them... Rest on

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Martin0(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
Good luck with your nigeria
na so oogrin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by TheKingdom: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
The zoo or should I say, the Nigger Area as usual
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Something must be seriously done to curtail fail brakes on petrol tankers...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Sirambassador(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by keji09(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Real Life or Film trick lipsrsealed

Rip tho
Real Trick
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by adetayo234: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angelanest:
Here's an update on the petrol tanker which happened yesterday evening along East west road, Mbiama-Yenagoa junction in Bayelsa state. According to multiple reports, two people have been confirmed dead after the petrol tanker failed brake and crashed - leaving the victims badly burnt. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/graphic-photos-victims-burnt-petrol-tanker-accident-bayelsa.html

Chai! Who taught you English language?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin shocked grin

I used to think that how a man dies doesn't really matter, after watching this I was forced to reset my thoughts.

À taste of hell fire before one gets to hell, if marked a sinner by God is surely a bad way to die.

We all are at the mercy of God & must never forget that!

I hope that dude makes heaven sha!

RIP to the deceased!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by shoskid(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rip to the dead

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by SmartMugu: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
Please tell us one country that doesn't use petrol tankers and only rely on rail transportation. How the the petrol make it to gas stations? Rail?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by SmartMugu: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Zilifish:
I blame buhari for this!! angry
Why? Did he create the tanker? Did he create the victims?
Why not blame whoever is responsible for the bad roads that would make a tanker fall and spill it's contents? Just curious.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by destworld: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmartMugu:

Please tell us one country that doesn't use petrol tankers and only rely on rail transportation. How the the petrol make it to gas stations? Rail?
yes! petrol tankers are still needed but for short haulages to minimise accident in case there is any and the petrol are transported very safely and mostly in the nights or early before the public start coming out.

And yes! this incidents do happen but not as much as it is in nigeria. I hope you are not implying that petrol tankers death can not be minimised perhaps even Avoided.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by SmartMugu: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
yes! petrol tankers are still needed but for short haulages to minimise accident in case there is any and the petrol are transported very safely and mostly in the nights or early before the public start coming out.

And yes! this incidents do happen but not as much as it is in nigeria. I hope you are not implying that petrol tankers death can not be minimised perhaps even Avoided.
You are entirely correct. I also believe the incidents can be minimized. I think it starts from having better roads than what we have now.

The rail system in many countries are way better than what Nigeria has now, that's why tankers have to move petrol many miles to get from state to state. Thats a risk because sometimes drivers fall asleep when they get tired driving.

The US for example have stipulations and have ways of tracking tanker drivers habits and behaviours, also factoring in the inevitable piece of them getting tired for driving for so long. Nigeria lacks that for now - tanker drivers /truck drivers are just treated like regular motorists that drive their personal cars. It's just much to be done in this regard.
Nice one bro.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
vanity upon vanity. everything is vanity.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Christaks(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thta road is so bad...with lotta pot holes.......

Was scared wen i was passing thr wit lot of tankers beside our vehicle...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmartMugu:

You are entirely correct. I also believe the incidents can be minimized. I think it starts from having better roads than what we have now.

The rail system in many countries are way better than what Nigeria has now, that's why tankers have to move petrol many miles to get from state to state. Thats a risk because sometimes drivers fall asleep when they get tired driving.

The US for example have stipulations and have ways of tracking tanker drivers habits and behaviours, also factoring in the inevitable piece of them getting tired for driving for so long. Nigeria lacks that for now - tanker drivers /truck drivers are just treated like regular motorists that drive their personal cars. It's just much to be done in this regard.
Nice one bro.
i totally Agree! there is something introduced recently here in the UK called TACO cards because of lorry drivers fallen asleep due to long drives and no rest, the driver downloads this taco in his lorry before his journey and when ever he is stopped by the police, the police check how long henough has been driving for without rest (which is every 4 hours ) and if he hasn't followed the rules he will be fined and his license taken away in a serious case. and there's no bribery unlike in nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
benzazae:
Hmmm!!! RIP to the dead... but lets just learn to be more careful and do things in the right and proper way. Who knows whether the driver made the necessary checks before hitting the road.
i can bet my shiny ass that the driver didn't do any checks. they never do.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Martin0(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
i totally Agree!
the kind of people u chat with and their name makes me laught out loud oooogrin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
the kind of people u chat with and their name makes me laught out loud oooogrin
if you believe that's his real name then you must be the real SmartMugu yourself grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Rivers State Launches Free Bus Scheme (Photos) / Loaded Tanker Explodes Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.