Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Going To Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (1192 Views)

Okpoama, Bayelsa: You Need Community I.D Card Before You Stay / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) / Yenagoa - Port Harcourt Road Wrecked By The Flood (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by zeedee(f): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hey all, I'm leaving for Yenagoa this Sunday. . I'll be there for a week, work purposes.

I'm sure the mood will be high there! cheesy (Goodluck)

How are the people? Where are the nice (safe) spots to go in the evenings? How is the general environment? People tell me that Yenagoa is "just one road with water on both sides". Ok. . I'm sure there's more that that?

Thanks for the input!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Th / Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance / Cost Of Living In Aberdeen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.