Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance (1192 Views)

Enquiry On Kano / Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry / Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2010
tourist visa for canada, Europe and east europe countries

working permit for Qatar, bahrain, dubai and most middle east countries

school admissions, embassy representations, documentation( bank statement e.t.c)

chibia fynecontry
07064702610, 08182283379
ogun state property and investment corporation head office
OPIC roundabout okelewo abeokuta ogun state
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by justwise(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2010
@ hotelbook

Do you supply bank statement to ur customers?
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2010
i dont supply, i only open account in the parsons name, with a reasonable balance which you cannot have access to
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by justwise(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2010
hotelbook:

i dont supply, i only open account in the parsons name, with a reasonable balance which you cannot have access to

So u basically doing account building?
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2010
yes that is what i do.
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by justwise(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2010
hotelbook:

yes that is what i do.

. . . .and u don't think its illegal? Again morally its wrong cos in the case of s student coming to a place like the UK with little or no money, is a suicide mission. Are not giving pple false hope?
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by Dare14: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2010
chibia fyncounty na God go punish you and all your families,this guy na confirm scammer of first degree.

your plans wont work in Ogun state. Get a good job and stop trying to rip people of there money.you will land in jail soon.bet me
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
you are the most silly backside self-servicer i have ever known on nairaland, you have been on this forum for like 5 years now still doing the same thing, frustrating people, is it a bad thing that going to canada is easy as it is or think people should just read your unreliable posts on places and things you havent been or seen, all the info for canada immigration is on their website you naughty woman backside kitty, make your findings before you start mastrubating.arrest me, ok at leaset my office address is there please send law enforcement to do taht, foolish kid.

the same attidute you have will never leave you untill nairaland ceases to exist.
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
oh just guy, i like your questions, it might not sound right in getting accounts but it helps people in a way
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
hotelbook:

oh just guy, i like your questions, it might not sound right in getting accounts but it helps people in a way

No it doesn't and that is the prob, yes it helps they get the visa but when u land in a foreign land without money to pay fees, rent and feeding then u know the real meaning of suffering. I'm not blaming u alone, whoever comes to u for such help doesn't know what he/her is getting into.

Your customers may get the visa with that dodgy bank statement or get refused and banned while you laugh ur way to the bank.
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2010

school admissions, embassy representations, documentation( bank statement e.t.c)

chibia fynecontry
07064702610, 08182283379
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by Dare14: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
your crazy hotelbook
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by hotelbook: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2011

chibia fynecontry
07064702610, 08182283379
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
@hotelbook

The same person here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-578355.0.html.

If u like go get another ID and number, u will still be tracked down anywhere u drop your scam-infested thread.
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by reindeer: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
we need the moderator to start cleaning up scammers from this site, it is fast becoming scammer infested.
They are like rats, scurrying from one thread to another seeking people to dupe.
Mr Moderator maybe you should create an ad/scam board for people like these.
Re: Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance by DisGuy: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2011
^^ Yup like you said the like rats even cockroaches!! because they keep multiplying and coming back; it seems every dumb desperado they catch is enough motivation to create another user name or come back with a new style

(1)

Bulgaria Student Visa / Visa Applicants VS CIC: Court Orders Canada To Process Pre-2008 Visa Applicants / Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.