Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. (827 Views)

JAMB 2020: When Is JAMB Reprinting Start Date? / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by celestialAgent(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
To Jamb 2017 applicants and agents,

I tried to initiate a change of course for someone just now, but it kept returning to the default page. Has anyone been able to do it successfully lately using a personal computer?

Don't just view and leave, kindly advise.
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by remi1444: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by dennisworld1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
They gave me advice. Go to registration. And click UTME correction of data. Think that will help. Do you know how long it will take to reflect. Need answer
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by celestialAgent(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
They gave me advice. Go to registration. And click UTME correction of data. Think that will help. Do you know how long it will take to reflect. Need answer
I got it now, thnks. I was clicking the link under Application data before.
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by dennisworld1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
celestialAgent:
I got it now, thnks. I was clicking the link under Application data before.
OK pls let me know how long it will take for the changes to reflect
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by KARDEMARH: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
kindly log in into ur jamb profile and get ur RRR pin,which u will take 2 d bank and make a payment of 2500 with d pin given 2 u as d acc NUBAN nd jamb as name of acc den return 2 d accredited centre 2 complete it
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by dennisworld1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
KARDEMARH:
kindly log in into ur jamb profile and get ur RRR pin,which u will take 2 d bank and make a payment of 2500 with d pin given 2 u as d acc NUBAN nd jamb as name of acc den return 2 d accredited centre 2 complete it
I believe he can pay with ATM and do it himself
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by MaestroZeus(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
no need of going to bank..u can just do it in ur ouz with a system and Atm
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by KARDEMARH: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
just saying so has 2 b on a safer side buh if u c sum1 dat can help u wif dat,u can proceed and it will also reduce urexpenses bcus d centre will charge u #300.(250 for processing and printing, #50 for miscellaneous) dey will tell u no #50 change......
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by FoolishBoy419: 1:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Please help! Whenever I click on 'change institution' the page simply reloads but when I click on other options like name, state of origin, etc it works perfectly and a transaction ID is created. Please help me I need to do this thing fast before it is too late
Re: Is JAMB Change Of Course Still On - Page Not Loading. by KARDEMARH: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
FoolishBoy419:
Please help! Whenever I click on 'change institution' the page simply reloads but when I click on other options like name, state of origin, etc it works perfectly and a transaction ID is created. Please help me I need to do this thing fast before it is too late
...Buddy ,visit d nearest accredited centre to u...

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Uniben Post Utme Exercise 2017 - Cut Off Mark, Procedures & Eligibility / 16 Year Old Threatens Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.