Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos (43225 Views)

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Kingspin(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerians needs roads, water, good education and healthcare not political movements.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Rolly22(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
Any ipob miscreants that shows face will be dealt with decisively[b][/b]

You carry Ipob matter for head like market
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Justicealh3(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Madam" Be careful with them, they will poison U as their deed with Ur Hus .
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by salbis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Sociopath is far worse than vika virus
Which one come be Vika virus?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by NobleAjare(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
she is coming for the Jasper Azuatalam Foundation breaking ceremony.....Nice one Jasper
Angelanest:
First Lady of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has landed at the Sam Mbakwe Cargo International Airport in Owerri, Imo state for this year's August meeting hosted by women in the state. She was welcomed by the Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha, his wife, Nneoma Okorocha, wives of Nigerian governors and other government officials.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/aisha-buhari-welcomed-warmly-arrives-owerri-august-meeting-photos.html
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nbote(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Don't go close to IMO right now

Any enemies of the state will be dealt with according to the law of the land

I can bet u're still holding ur dick ... Keep deceiving urselves...
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nbote(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rolly22:

You carry Ipob matter for head like market

Why won't he wen BMC no dey pay again.. He has to find a way to remain relevant...
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Stale news,we've seen these bitchess like this before.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Be careful beautiful woman, remember you are in the midst of idiots and pigs as described by their Lord and savior. Go in peace and return in peace.
Chai! See as beauty dey radiate among many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Watching the parade! So colourful!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by freshest4live: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
najaka:
Watching the parade! So colourful!
What station?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Orient TV
freshest4live:

What station?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Orient tv
freshest4live:

What station?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by vaca1: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
cumbak60:
This woman fine'o cool
she no fine again compared before election. politics is not good for her body at all. she is no longer glowing unlike before.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Benjor: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
I witnessed it.

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
IPOOH I told you guys you are very stupid infact all of you are useless jobless goats. Is this not Aisha in Owerri? Oh wjere are the chest beaters now Aisha is in our land now go and kill her. I hate people that brags a lot so now all of you are deaf and dumb see Aisha smiling while you bloody goats called IPOOH hitting your heads on the wall.

Please where is Kanu Nnwaewu? where are you, Aisha is in our door go and attack her if you got the liver. I have said it these idiots IPOOH are useless instead to use their heads to get what they stand for but they are using their mouths vomiting blablabla and now Aisha has challenge your boasting a s s go and attach her and let's see.

I'm not and will never be Aisha or Buhari or apc fan I hate them all of them with passion but Kanu I hate the most because I know he is a failure and a bloody stupid guy. Kanu went about threatening everybody, insulting everybody even one of the most paramount leader in Igbo land, abuse the Nri shrine and insulted the people and so on he forgot to break a nation apart its not by showing of arrogancy but with prudence and good calculation now I challenge you all foolish IPOOH and the orangutan called Kanu go and attack Aisha I repeat I said go and dares it and let see if those your IPOOH foot soldiers will remain standing?

IPOOH shame on you all I'm sure they are going to started abusing Okorocha its too late because you claimed we are being marginalized and yet the party of the demonic marginalization Lords is very visible in all part of the East then what is all your cry about?

IPOOH shame on you do your worst Aisha has come to challenge you do worst. Nonsense they just make all Igbo look stupid due to their useless brains and thereby make no one taken us serious again.

IPOOH Una see una miserable lives

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Kachigifto3: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful woman
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by princessayesha(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. Haters can go and die grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by MissingBudget: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Okorocha the master showman and his wife.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angelanest:
First Lady of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has landed at the Sam Mbakwe Cargo International Airport in Owerri, Imo state for this year's August meeting hosted by women in the state. She was welcomed by the Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha, his wife, Nneoma Okorocha, wives of Nigerian governors and other government officials.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/aisha-buhari-welcomed-warmly-arrives-owerri-august-meeting-photos.html
Nigerians that where complaining patience jonathan using the president jet are now quiet ...sycophants and hypocrites nation
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by chineduemmao: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Childishness... SMH
jrusky:
IPOOH I told you guys you are very stupid infact all of you are useless jobless goats. Is this not Aisha in Owerri? Oh wjere are the chest beaters now Aisha is in our land now go and kill her. I hate people that brags a lot so now all of you are deaf and dumb see Aisha smiling while you bloody goats called IPOOH hitting your heads on the wall.

Please where is Kanu Nnwaewu? where are you, Aisha is in our door go and attack her if you got the liver. I have said it these idiots IPOOH are useless instead to use their heads to get what they stand for but they are using their mouths vomiting blablabla and now Aisha has challenge your boasting a s s go and attach her and let's see.

I'm not and will never be Aisha or Buhari or apc fan I hate them all of them with passion but Kanu I hate the most because I know he is a failure and a bloody stupid guy. Kanu went about threatening everybody, insulting everybody even one of the most paramount leader in Igbo land, abuse the Nri shrine and insulted the people and so on he forgot to break a nation apart its not by showing of arrogancy but with prudence and good calculation now I challenge you all foolish IPOOH and the orangutan called Kanu go and attack Aisha I repeat I said go and dares it and let see if those your IPOOH foot soldiers will remain standing?

IPOOH shame on you all I'm sure they are going to started abusing Okorocha its too late because you claimed we are being marginalized and yet the party of the demonic marginalization Lords is very visible in all part of the East then what is all your cry about?

IPOOH shame on you do your worst Aisha has come to challenge you do worst. Nonsense they just make all Igbo look stupid due to their useless brains and thereby make no one taken us serious again.

IPOOH Una see una miserable lives
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by freshest4live: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
najaka:
Orient tv
Thanks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by sommyskibo: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin sad

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by TheKingdom: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
See leaders out of touch with their people and reality. See how poor looking that air strip is.

These people must be put on trial on day
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by alizma: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
nototribalist:
illiterate why are you people afraid of education
have you ever heard of BBC Igbo? but there is BBC Hausa. the man you called an illiterate may just be projecting his language. what makes you think he is an illiterate probably you are blind to see that his first point is in English.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by totorimi: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Our amiable first lady, I wish you will be more vocal and prominent. Don't allow the cabal to silence you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome her excellency to the heart of Igboland where IPOB is worthless and Nnamdi Kanu an outcast. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
None of my business, or I should go and fry akara 4 una?

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by Jj222(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineV:
Now that buhari is inactive who go dey service this woman....?
Arewa youth. go dey service her na. lol. Muslim women like d thing no b small.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by adetayo234: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
nototribalist:
illiterate why are you people afraid of education

Don't blame him. He must have seen that education can be useless, considering the way some so-called educated flaaaaatheads follow kanu like fools even when he makes utterances that are utterly stupid and myopic. I mean even a primary school pupil will reject many of those comments.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos by mrsfavour(f): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
there was no crowd o,I passed the venue,just few pple. IMO pple are angry ,no such time again. angrythere was no crowd o,I passed the venue,just few pple. IMO pple are angry ,no such time again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.