Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters (43162 Views)

How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Islie: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Senate President, Lawan Gifts Newly Wedded Wife N100m As National Assembly Building Deteriorates

Despite claiming Nigeria is broke and should keep borrowing to fund critical infrastructures, the President of the Senate, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan has splashed over N100m on his new wife, Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid.

SaharaReporters had reported how Lawan secretly married Zainab at a very private ceremony in Borno State on Friday.

The low-key marriage was solemnised at the Sheikh Sharif Ibrahim Saleh's mosque in Maiduguri.

SaharaReporters gathered that the event was performed secretly to avoid public criticism while Zainab is expected to relocate to Abuja on Sunday.

A mini party was also held at the bride's family residence in Gwange 1 Ward, Malut Shuwa Street, Maiduguri.

A source close to Zainab told SaharaReporters on Saturday that the Senate President gifted her N100 million a few days after they were introduced to each other.

The bride was said to have bought three houses in Maiduguri out of the money.

"Lawan personally gave her N100 million days after he saw her pictures. The money was so huge that Zainab bought three houses here in Maiduguri," the source said.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/26/exclusive-senate-president-lawan-gifts-newly-wedded-wife-n100m-national-assembly-building

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Amotolongbo(f): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
The bride was said to have bought three houses in Maiduguri out of the money.

"Lawan personally gave her N100 million days after he saw her pictures. The money was so huge that Zainab bought three houses here in Maiduguri," the source said.
The same Senate President that said Nigeria is too broke and can’t survive without borrowing

291 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Legalcriminal: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Issoright
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2021
These Sahara people are beginning to sound like hungry Nigerian bloggers.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by MadamVanessa(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Who do us this kind thing.

No wonder the robber stamped uselessss senate president said that Nigeria is poor, that the president should continue borrowing. It's now clear why he said the president should continue borrowing , he obviously had an agenda to give his newly married wife 100mil.

Uselessss child predator of a senate president.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Tinubuadvocate: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news is a contract marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Amotolongbo(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:
These Sahara people are beginning to sound like hungry Nigerian bloggers.
and it is a pity.

But they were not sounding like a hungry Nigerian bloggers before May 29, 2015 cry

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and it is a pity.

But they were not sounding like a hungry Nigerian bloggers before May 29, 2015 cry
You dey mind the hypocrite? grin

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Politicians will be politicians.

Why do I feel many sugar daddies may wife their side chicks to avoid the same fate that befell super tv CEO.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Vickym1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Poor Nigerians are striving while the thief politicians are cashing out big time... What a corn-tree

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by MadamVanessa(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news is a contract marriage.

Your English de perpper my eyes i swear.

Even to employed good heads to defend them online, this administration can't. They keep recruiting touts that have deficiency in writing.

Cursed administration.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Simplyleo: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Who do us this kind thing.

No wonder the robber stamped uselessss senate president said that Nigeria is poor, that the president should continue borrowing. It's now clear why he said the president should continue borrowing , he obviously had an agenda to give his newly married wife 100mil.

Uselessss child predator of a senate president.

@ the emboldened, you mean this couple? cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Commentor: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news.

Only yesterday you were claiming the bride to be one young girl, only for photos to prove the said lady is easily in her 30s.

Since that news didn't gain the kind of traction you desired, you changed it to one that cannot be verified.

100 million Naira indeed.

Sowore, you can never be president with this attitude.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Simplyleo: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Even to employed good heads to defend them online, this administration can't. They keep recruiting touts that have deficiency in writing.

Cursed administration.
You are a good writer. cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by SportsHD: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bruh
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by DDDEnterprises: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
is it out of place if i say i don't believe this yet? Unless i see evidences.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Tinubuadvocate: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
I noticed something about this disgruntled Igbos they talk like nitwit a stark illiterate boasting online like I too know ,however if you have gut feeling keep that to yourself .
MadamVanessa:

Cursed administration.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and it is a pity.

Oh relax lady, I'm not affiliated with any political group.
I just call bullshit reporting out for a living.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
I like maidugri ooo.100m can buy you 3 houses ..
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Amotolongbo(f): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Oh relax lady, I'm not affiliated with any political group.
I just call bullshit reporting out for a living.
Sahara Reporters has always been like this, it only depends on which side one is

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by ChiefSosa(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
For the sake of your remaining sanity; leave Nigeria as soon as you can. Even if it's Ghana or Togo, just go there so you'll have a more peaceable mind. There's only one life to live. A short time in a calm environment away from Nigeria's problems will do you good, you'll see how improved your mental health will be. Trust me!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Sahara Reporters has always been like this, it only depends on which side one is

Oh I see,
my apologizes, they are not my 'go to' link for news anyway, i just assumed they have some credibility because of Sowore.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by rayvelez(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing like young sweet toto...

1 Like

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Duru9(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
The man wey say we broke
We need to keep borrowing

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.