Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only (31771 Views)

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only / 2018 JAMB: Thread For SCIENCE Students Only!!! / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by RIchieSuazo(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
dejt4u:
I would advice you require the participants to be forwarding their answers to you by email to avoid malpractices

Email will be way slower
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by RIchieSuazo(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

I think you have a point there, but email ain't cool by me sha. Pls suggest another option.

It has been fastest reply that's been working. The only problem was that winners werent recorded.

But now it shld b different so we know who wins what
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by prahcetomi(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

I think you have a point there, but email ain't cool by me sha. Pls suggest another option.
A WhatsApp group?..
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by RIchieSuazo(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
prahcetomi:
A WhatsApp group?..

Whatsapp is okay by me
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by IukkyAitee(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm undecided
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Well let let me invite someone I think should be able to handle it perfectly and indeed, he can assist with good questions. No need to be panic, his questions will be fair enough for undergraduates, he is very straightforward.

Progressive01, pls if you are free, assist me here.

You may also check the first post made by me on the thread and suggest any modifications for fairness.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:
Well let let me invite someone I think should be able to handle it perfectly and indeed, he can assist with good questions. No need to be panic, his questions will be fair enough for undergraduates, he is very straightforward.

P.s. whats the conclusion.

Is it still d same rules as before?

First to answer 3 questions?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
RIchieSuazo:

P.s. whats the conclusion.

Is it still d same rules as before?

First to answer 3 questions?

Let Progressive01 come and suggest any fair-enough modifications. I'm sure he will instill sanity into it because I'm practically helpless at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

Let Progressive01 come and suggest any fair-enough modifications. I'm sure he will instill sanity into it because I'm practically helpless at the moment.

Lol ok
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Sirkelvin: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank you so much @jnfoage for your kindness & large heart in rewarding the winners. I am loving this gesture. well-done Sir.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Sirkelvin:
Thank you so much @jnfoage for your kindness & large heart in rewarding the winners. I am loving this gesture. well-done Sir.
Thank you.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by gr8cany: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

yu are great sir... I'm waiting for the next round
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by IukkyAitee(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Please when is nxt round likely to begin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
gr8cany:
yu are great sir... I'm waiting for the next round
Thank you.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Skinnienigga(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Thumbs up O.P. I've been following this thread from the first page..although I haven't won YET, I hail your efforts Oga @jnfoage
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Skinnienigga:
Thumbs up O.P. I've been following this thread from the first page..although I haven't won YET, I hail your efforts Oga @jnfoage
Thank you.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Fabuloski(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
sir it is difficult to follow this trend because nairaland will not notify you if there is an update on d trend( I mean the notification beep) so I will suggest that we move this to a watsapp group so that as you re posting the question we will be able to see it immediately.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Damfostopper(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Fabuloski:
sir it is difficult to follow this trend because nairaland will not notify you if there is an update on d trend( I mean the notification beep) so I will suggest that we move this to a watsapp group so that as you re posting the question we will be able to see it immediately.
yes whatsapp group will be better..... that one will be fast.... I support
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Sirkelvin: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Fabuloski:

Nice idea
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Tittusstar22(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
TIMED QUIZ PROGRAMME is the best. i'll advice you post questions on nairaland at different time of the day e.g 12pm 3pm etc. the questions must be tough too so students will have time to rack their brain.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Gology(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wen Is D Next Round Likely To Begin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Harbidexy5(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
i humbly suggest wharsapp or emai aswell to be fair thanks sir jnfoage
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by tbabs10166(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have been following this thread...though I have not been fortunate to win ur prize but I really salute you @jnfoage
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by captainbangz: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
I don't buy the ideas of e-mail or whatsapp because its not all of us that is connected or have a whatsapp enabled phone. I think we should just leave things the way they are. My opinion though.
RIchieSuazo:

Whatsapp is okay by me

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Justice28(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

I think whatsapp method is the best sir, after dropping the question here or on a whatsapp group then we private message u our different answers.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by timbex96(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Justice28:

I think whatsapp method is the best sir, after dropping the question here or on a whatsapp group then we private message u our different answers.
Having 50+ or more private messages at once can slow down or make his phone freeze and to be checking one by one
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by prahcetomi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yeah...true...let's continue like this
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by captainbangz: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Justice28:

i think i understand what you meant by ''different answers''. But, mind you ''first correct answer'' applies...
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Drniyi4u(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

You may also check the first post made by me on the thread and suggest any modifications for fairness.
Nice work sir, God bless you.

Please go through the link @dejt4u posted some weeks ago. The test was timed and done on an online examination platform, with everyone having equal chance. I participated in the quiz (though I didn't win), but I can boldly say it was very fair.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by kennyjam: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
jnfoage:

How do I explain to him when he finally shows up?

Put yourself in his shoes.

I am putting sir. In case he doesn't finally show up is where that my suggestion should be valid. Aleast you tried looking for him and for long.

Thanks!
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by kennyjam: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Drniyi4u:

Nice work sir, God bless you.

Please go through the link @dejt4u posted some weeks ago. The test was timed and done on an online examination platform, with everyone having equal chance. I participated in the quiz (though I didn't win), but I can boldly say it was very fair.

or better still, Xfire's pattern.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
prahcetomi:
Yeah...true...let's continue like this

Better....Let's continue like this....

Someone wrote answering by email shocked shocked shocked...Nawaoo

Abeg. oga jnfoage, when is the next round

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / UTME Use Of English / Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.