Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes (22737 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
demefa:
See brutality!!!
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by deusdumeby(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
FFK said nothing but the truth, but Yoruba Mussslims will start attacking him up and down because he exposed the secret of their northern Mussslim brothers,instead of paying attention to the message( More reason yorubbamuslims want one Nigeria, because nobody will sight the moon for them if they separate from northern Mussslims)

Worst enemies of FFK are Yoruba Muslims.
I hope Yoruba Christians are reading the handwriting on the wall based on what northern Mussslims are doing to their Son Osibanjo ?. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Yoruba Mussslims will start contaminating my mentions like cockroaches because they are allergic to truth.

May God protect Yoruba Christians.

don't call Em Yoruba muslims, dey are Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
akpamuomenka:

My dear, your people are more guilty here. Have you checked any thread that has to do with Igbos and didn't see their insults and hatred?.
compare Yoruba and Igbo based thread you will see how bigoted your people are, no matter how bad you think we are, ur prople are 10 times worse.

go see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by akpamuomenka: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
compare Yoruba and Igbo based thread you will see how bigoted your people are, no matter how bad you think we are, ur prople are 10 times worse.

go see for yourself

Same same.
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by heysquare(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
FFK said nothing but the truth, but Yoruba Mussslims will start attacking him up and down because he exposed the secret of their northern Mussslim brothers,instead of paying attention to the message( More reason yorubbamuslims want one Nigeria, because nobody will sight the moon for them if they separate from northern Mussslims)

Worst enemies of FFK are Yoruba Muslims.
I hope Yoruba Christians are reading the handwriting on the wall based on what northern Mussslims are doing to their Son Osibanjo ?. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Yoruba Mussslims will start contaminating my mentions like cockroaches because they are allergic to truth.

May God protect Yoruba Christians.

no matter how hard u try to divide d yorubas wt ur hatred word against muslims it wont work. ask FFK himself. hw I wish u live within yoruba community u wud av understand dat thr s nothin like yoruba muslims or yoruba christians cos we r all one.

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by Wisedove(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Actually this man FFF is seriously making points every now and there.This is a bitter truth either you believe it or not " the Acting President is only acting as based on the instructions given to him by the norther cabal" only the Fools can think he's the one ruling but the wise thinkers among us we actually know he's acting under an influence which I will describe as "Norther Gender "
How long will the youth of nowadays specifically we the Yoruba's live a coward life?
We are always this cawordise to say the truth even though we know it is the truth ,we tends to react as if is not but deep down in our mind there is a contractdicting feeling.
Kudos to you FFF for saying the truth always and not living caword life like most of we Yorubas does
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by PassingShot(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
JohnXcel:
Oga PassingShot, where have you been all this while? shocked shocked shocked

Your comments are always one to look out for.

*From one of your silent fans* cool
Thanks for your comment. The result of Dr. Ada about the types of people who populate Nairaland is partly responsible for my silence.
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by Mccullum: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
replying ESDKING who tell you that religion can cause problem in Yoruba land, so stop playing religion card of separation on Yoruba race, the most mature tribe Nigeria, Osinbajo was right to say that and FFK replied due to he had such attitude, that was how he's criticizing G.Jonathan and after he engaged him with one position he quickly quits criticism against GEJ and began to praise former president.

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:

So who go answer this your prayers now? Allah, God or Sango?

Confused Afonjas
One beautiful thing about Igbos is their 'stupidity'. This question is tantamount to asking an Indian who will accept his prayer, Vishnu, Jesus, Jehovah, Allah, or Krishna. Because 'a people' is diverse doesn't mean they are confused. It is just freedom u get that, a muslim son and father, a carefree/traditionalist mother/granny, a christian Aunt, Christian Half sister, Muslim granpa. This how some families live in the west, they see more often than a same religion family you pained plunge into the lagoon .
You, just plainly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by deji17: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fani Kayode is always exploding, so this should not be news. Tell him to refund the money he connived with others in stealing from the Nigeria treasury
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wisedove:
Actually this man FFF is seriously making points every now and there.This is a bitter truth either you believe it or not " the Acting President is only acting as based on the instructions given to him by the norther cabal" only the Fools can think he's the one ruling but the wise thinkers among us we actually know he's acting under an influence which I will describe as "Norther Gender "
How long will the youth of nowadays specifically we the Yoruba's live a coward life?
We are always this cawordise to say the truth even though we know it is the truth ,we tends to react as if is not but deep down in our mind there is a contractdicting feeling.
Kudos to you FFF for saying the truth always and not living caword life like most of we Yorubas does
What's a cabal bro?

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
pls just shut up for Christ sake, wetin be Yoruba Muslim, you oloriburuku keep shouting online, there isn't Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian in southwest, we are all Yoruba's. your divisibility tactic can't work here.
we are sensible and intelligent than you Easterners who GEJ use religion bigotry to cage during presidential campaign.

we are smarter, more intelligent, expose and political brilliant than you devil incarnate who choose to divide us with religion.
you won't succeed, you will fail and that hatred you wish to plant in us will kill you and your families that ply such hateful rant on social media ni oruko Jesu, Allah, God, olodunmare, olorun ni mogbadura Amen.
Have u seen one idiot 'al Bagdadi' bastard trying to please this dudes . He spew shit about us his kinsmen and subscribe to the PIGS AND IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by Oblang(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wisedove:

Na waa o. So e don reach to dey claim Yoruba to type rubbish...
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by oladokun76: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
PassingShot:
FFK is obviously frustrated for some reasons:

1. Lost his freedom to travel out of Nigeria because of his ongoing trial in which his passport has been taken by the court as part of bail conditions.

2. No access to public fund to finance his wealthy lifestyle. Even the stolen monies stashed in Osborne Ikoyi have been discovered and forfeited to the govt.

3. His ongoing unending trial must surely be frustrating.

A man going through all these can easily run mad or commit suicide if not watched carefully.
but you and fani kayode are not good examples for yoruba youths
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Have u seen one idiot 'al Bagdadi' bastard trying to please this dudes . He spew shit about us his kinsmen and subscribe to the PIGS AND IDIOTS.
maybe he was only born in southwest but not a true born Yoruba guy
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Ffk, keep up with the good work, we are solidly behind you,...ur doing a gud job in talking sence into Osibanjo,

he has obviously lost his sence of reason, he failed to identify the genuine reasons for the clamour for seccesion,...he is just a ceremonial co-ordinating acting president who has been turned into a pawn in the hands of the cabals.
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by emi14: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
pls just shut up for Christ sake, wetin be Yoruba Muslim, you oloriburuku keep shouting online, there isn't Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian in southwest, we are all Yoruba's. your divisibility tactic can't work here.
we are sensible and intelligent than you Easterners who GEJ use religion bigotry to cage during presidential campaign.

we are smarter, more intelligent, expose and political brilliant than you devil incarnate who choose to divide us with religion.
you won't succeed, you will fail and that hatred you wish to plant in us will kill you and your families that ply such hateful rant on social media ni oruko Jesu, Allah, God, olodunmare, olorun ni mogbadura Amen.
educated illiterate. Look at your timid utterances. Can you leave sentiments behind and speak truth in most civilized manner. Nobody has the intentions to divide Yoruba, religiously Yoruba as a people established strong Muslims/Islamic religion and christian religion as well. I don't know the percentage. Or because someone mentioned that. Embrace the truth. In all you're not more educated or informed about yoruba tradition and ethics than Chief F.F Kayode. Fight the realities, don't fight me.
Re: Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
emi14:
educated illiterate. Look at your timid utterances. Can you leave sentiments behind and speak truth in most civilized manner. Nobody has the intentions to divide Yoruba, religiously Yoruba as a people established strong Muslims/Islamic religion and christian religion as well. I don't know the percentage. Or because someone mentioned that. Embrace the truth. In all you're not more educated or informed about yoruba tradition and ethics than Chief F.F Kayode. Fight the realities, don't fight me.
much epistle from you with no message pass across abeg swerve and eat shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? / Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.