Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose (30893 Views)

Nigerian Army Blasts Sahara Reporters Over Fake News (photos) / APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Awoo88: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Which NA is not corrupt
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Momoh7(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
transient123:
Uppercut on ifayose.
No more Brigadier Gen. Momoh to control again for Osun Elections.
Who tel you,I full ground
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by 0b100100111: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE only impress the illiterate ..OBASANJO 2017

Bitter Truth!

What just amazes me is how a dull brain of his calibre was able to become the Governor of Ekiti state. The fountain of knowledge that matter!
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by sapele914(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
magoo10:
If the nigerian army is not corrupt how come boko haram is still thriving?boko haram is a pure business by the top echelon of NA.so many soldiers have died without their families knowing because the leaders at the top keep collecting the salaries and entitlements of the dead.
A Nigerian army officer in borno state confirmed recently that the current boko haram war 'na big man fight' what they are doing there now is mercantilism
Is it today your so called mercantilism started?have you ever wondered why colonel dasuki the nsa to the former president goodluck jonathan is still been held as a security risk till he informs the authorities that be were the money for the war on boko haram is hidden?

Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by obonujoker(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
PassingShot:
Fayose is a tout who only impresses fellow touts.

So you still visit Nairaland... puhahaha.... lol... I am actually waiting for Modath to comment though, I guess you BMCs are coming back
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by alen4smith(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mynd44:
Savagery everywhere.

When Fayose becomes Vice President, the person handling that handle is done for
vice president of Biafra you mean to say!
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by alen4smith(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian Army are cowards..

Fayose wears camou, they won't talk
Fayose accuses them, then they reply the ordinary bloody civilian on Twitter.

Fayose is a hypocrite.
I pity people who take him seriously.
Intellectuals like us would rather listen to Konga's raps than the rambles of the worthless hallucinator.

so in your wisdom if foolishness you don't know that fayose is the Chief security officer of a state so he has not ran against the law by wearing camouflage
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Wasquad(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
PassingShot:

Lout not tout
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
maberry:
So many zombies commenting before me
Zombies and their paymasters are always quick to call people who don't speak their Language all sorts of names
Even the COAS is as corrupt as every other politician
Fayose is one of the few brutally honest and non-sycophant Yoruba men alive
Besides he is a sitting governor & in my opinion that is relevant enough

Modified
All the Zombies above me, you know yourselves
This is for you
Akuko, suddenly became "brutally honest" and "non sycophant" in another parties regime. How honest was he when they were in power? is it not the same Fayose that was caught on tape discussing the rigging of his election with military officers. Check yaself well o. you might just be the zombie grin
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by chakula: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by chakula: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
0b100100111:

Bitter Truth!

What just amazes me is how a dull brain of his calibre was able to become the Governor of Ekiti state. The fountain of knowledge that matter!

Exactly bros, I surprise.
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Codes151(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Now I know this cabal is in the Nigerian army
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by limeta(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
so much hatred, just don't commit suicide OK ?

It runs in yr family
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by lonecatt(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
sapele914:
Is it today your so called mercantilism started?have you ever wondered why colonel dasuki the nsa to the former president goodluck jonathan is still been held as a security risk till he informs the authorities that be were the money for the war on boko haram is hidden?
So you dont know dasuki is being held for revenge sake by buhari,try and read history.is dasuki the only military man during jonathan days? besides you should be thankful of the fact that we have someone like fayose in nigeria if not you and your family would have been wiped off by fulani herdsmen.stop being hypocritical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Kenneth10110(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
PassingShot:

I just hope he doesn't impress any of your relations...
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by holatin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
limeta:

It runs in yr family
at least I have a family, something you don't have anymore after you slept with your dad.

omo ale jati jati
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by tdayof(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian Army are cowards..

Fayose wears camou, they won't talk
Fayose accuses them, then they reply the ordinary bloody civilian on Twitter.

Fayose is a hypocrite.
I pity people who take him seriously.
Intellectuals like us would rather listen to Konga's raps than the rambles of the worthless hallucinator.

Under the Nigerian constitution, it's not illegal for Fayose to wear a camouflage whatever as he can't be mis identified.
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by redsun(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone has to pint out the abnormalities in the system everybody can't be follow follow slowpoke just to get a piece of the pie.

Nigerian army,like the rest of establishment in Nigeria is grossly and destructively corrupt. He took might not be a complete gentleman, but for being so daring in pointing out the faults of the system, he probably has very few skeletons in his cupboard
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by limeta(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
at least I have a family, something you don't have anymore after you slept with your dad.

omo ale jati jati

That's afonja ting ask obj
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by holatin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
limeta:

That's afonja ting ask obj
abeg swerve, you small for me to handle
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by peterphd(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
tdayof:

Under the Nigerian constitution, it's not illegal for Fayose to wear a camouflage whatever as he can't be mis identified.

Hehe, tydaof civilians are easily misidentified on the streets o. Any whiff of green on a civilians and it's light out before anything else
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by bibian6964: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
maberry:

You again
Oya talk ayam waiting
Ndi nwunye di abuo. Una never talk wetin the qurrel una two.

1 Like

Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Dindondin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mynd44:
Savagery everywhere.

That's PDP's plan. Peering him wt Atiku Lol
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by ak22(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mynd44:
Savagery everywhere.

Vice President of Biafra or which country?
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by alklas(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
C dem national thug vs political thug!
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by badera: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by Lukgaf(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
fayose, let soldier catch, if they torture u for 5 mins u will forget u are once Ekiti Governor
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by transient123(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Momoh7:

Who tel you,I full ground
grin I beg go take commissioner from fayose jooh, from Brigadier General of a whole barrack to Commissioner of thugs. cheesy , all na soldier work.
Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by surgical: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So he impresses Buhari because Buhari is the prima Donna illiterate general of Nigeria
That was mathematical, thats the exact reply to them it means they are not loyal becauase they are indirectly mocking their lord and master. To show they lack IQ do they know the context under which fayose made those statement, if not that they are programmed zombie, their reaction should not be thesame all the time,it should reflect current reality, fayose was saying the obvious that army was letting the fg and the whole nation down by their current handling of boko haram and the supporters of the govt are abusing him,can you see they dont know their left from right,when everybody should join hands to chastise the army to up their game.

1 Like

Re: ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose by positivetaught: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fayose is like a tsetse fly on the scrotum of APC n her government because of their deceitful ways which abhors the bitter truth,without a doubt there is concerted attempts to subdue n silence fayose but this is failing because APC can't stand the truth, be truthful n credible n see a fayose vanished but as it stands, we love n want more of fayose's you can call us all kinds of names,we already know what it's all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Just A Mild Misstep' - Tinubu's Aide, Olusegun Dada Downplays Slip / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.