Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Did Reno Omokri Aka Wendell Simlin Gain Promince In Social Commentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Reno Omokri Aka Wendell Simlin Gain Promince In Social Commentary (928 Views)

Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft / Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? / Flashback : Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Reno Omokri Aka Wendell Simlin Gain Promince In Social Commentary by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is a man that used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram. This was after Lamido Sanusi raised alarm over the theft of $20 billion dollars in NNPC,which was run by Diezani Madueke at the time.
He is now trying to repackage one of the most corrupt Nigerians,Atiku Abubakar, who is not only an occultist who visits marabouts(witch doctors) as revealed by Olusegun Obasanjo in his book "My Watch";but also despite his humble beginning as a custom office, became one of the greatest thieves and bribe takers,who is currently banned from the United States after being indicted by the United States Senate for collecting bribes from Siemens through his wife account Jennifer through her American account.
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS]: PDP And APC Leaders Meet Buhari At The State House / I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags / Anambra Elections- Apga Clears My Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.