Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today (37457 Views)

Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by jashar(f): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
e wo ni Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria, BCAN again kwa?

Nigerians and associations sha.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ikotun egbeeeeee! Kotun egbeeeeee!

Keja Keja jajaja ikeja enter with your change o!!

Cmssss mile 2 yanasolo Cmssss! I no get change o.

Conductors are the raw definition of a hustler

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by 2016v2017: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
I hope they will be having classes on how to attend to customer as well, Cus one just give me the disgrace of my life and almost slapped me just now cus i paid 50 naira instead of 60 naira. Man don suffer o
it shall be well
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by SeunFirstSon: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
2016v2017:

it shall be well
Sorry "MUST" grin
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
They need to change the buses (danfos) also... some of those buses are too rickety like the old molue buses.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by moren3310(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
gidimasters:
Brand new HP laptop with 4GB ram, 500GB HD, Touchscreen, 3 USB port, DVD rom, Intel, Windows 10, 1 year Warranty for sale. Lagos only

Whatsapp: 0818 063 6926
how much?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by DrHighchief(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Did I hear National President of the Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria, BCAN? Ovoko
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by 2winsboi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one... our conductor go be like............. grin

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by opedaydydx9(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
I hope they will be having classes on how to attend to customers as well, Cus one just give me the disgrace of my life and almost slapped me just now cus i paid 50 naira instead of 60 naira. Man don suffer o
y u sef no over pay am
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by fernandez1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
jauntty:
Ambode is working... Lagos is progressing.

Lagos should be a country on its own!

Nnamdi Kanu can then come and seek asylum.

We refuse to grant him asylum!!!
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by madjune(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria and the love of schemes.

Which one is small city initiative kwa.
Dem no develop Lagos during the 70s oil boom, na dis recession time dem wan develop am.

Issorite.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
PUSH1:
Hope they will b washing it
This question reach to ask o!

Infact Lalasticlala should take this question up to Ambode.

Hope the conductors will be washing it? grin

on a normal day someone them smell pass dustbin self na wen u come give Dem uniform Dem go change?

Dem go wear am one month den turn the back begin wear afresh gringrin
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by chcason1996: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
nice development. i can't wait to see one or many of them in a red and white uniform along with a bow tie.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Ladybluecash(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
jauntty:
Ambode is working... Lagos is progressing.

Lagos should be a country on its own!

Nnamdi Kanu can then come and seek asylum.
keep mentionning nnamdi kanu you make him more popular, stronger and famous than u think FOOL
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Unbreakable007: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
What of ID card?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by SeunFirstSon: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
opedaydydx9:
y u sef no over pay am
Most times i dey leave my changes for conductor, It's nothing
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by huntila(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Conductors are now COMRADES WAOH!!!!!!! so much for Titles in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by hibee4uall(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome development...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin And who will be supplying the 'uniforms', BYC?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by Momot(f): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Support this... Atleast having known their details, one will be able to report such fellow incase of any misconduct........
snowden9:
Quick question. The national president of doctors is a doctor. The national president of lawyer is a lawyer, likewise engineers, etc.
Is it safe to say that the national president of conductors is a conductor as well? grin

On a more serious note though, i think this will curb or should i say reduce the problem of 'one chance', property theft and (maybe) conductor insults cos you can threaten to report them to their association using their tag details and that might humble them, a bit.
Nice one Ambode. Wike please follow suit.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by raphaeladeyele: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm a welcome idea
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by opedaydydx9(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

Most times i dey leave my changes for conductor, It's nothing
u don meet ur own today, hope he no beat u sha
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today by sinola(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.