Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) (33548 Views)

Tokunbo Toyota Corrola Sport 2003 Model / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Montero Sport 2003 Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
concho:
@ op......am suspectn ds man
haba now.

y ?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by concho(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
haba now.
y ?
You need money to show him wia u keep im car

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by madapcmod: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
ikp120:
How much did the immobiliser cost?

55k as at 2015
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
concho:
stop weed bro
Mention me one more time and you'll see and yes that's a threat
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by concho(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
mikeycharles:
Mention me one more time and you'll see and yes that's a threat
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by DoubbleD: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you park it, in a wrong place,. Say by the roadside and not properly parked , please check that VIO office at Wuye behind Royal Family, they have towed my car like that before.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
eyaah! i saw this post late would have told you what to do.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by babatee1985(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bestie0309:
My in law, everything is not about joke now
fine girl. I love what I'm seeing tongue[quote author=Bestie0309 post=59127040]
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
concho:
you they look for things?
oya talk things Nah we need to hear things.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by nass1812: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sorry for the lost bro, i pray u will see the car, as for the immobiliser u dont need to spend that huge amount when u have a timer that will same work as the immobiliser for just 10k.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
concho:
You need money to show him wia u keep im car
no put me for trouble abeg
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by concho(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
no put me for trouble abeg
na true nah
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was it snatched at gunpoint?
If yes, what model of gun was used?

It hurts me to tell you the truth, but it has to be said.
Move on man!
This is Naija...you will never get that car back.
That your car is either being sprayed to another colour for resale or being butchered up to be sold as spare parts at Nkpor, Ogidi or Nnewi.

Instead of looking for this lost car
Start looking for a cheap replacement on OLX.

This is a very bad way to respond to a victim of theft
Has something valuable ever been stolen from you?
U give hope,a trial could recover it rather than making.him feel hopeless by giving up as u advice
It's 50/50
It could be recovered
@Op don't give up.just yet
Report the case and let.the.police search.by chassis
Some.robbers change car color immediately after theft and good police men know.these,they could check Vin nos of newly.baked cars to get them
Best of luck
Why I dislike Toyota and Honda cos.of.their being hot in.the.market.demand
Now I want to help a sister buy a Toyota and I'm even.scared of one's with dealers,only.those I.meet the direct owners I'm.comfortable with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by immortal145: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
I pray God that helped me find my own car after it was stolen, make u find urs too...

just pray bro...stay positive...

cheers!...

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
madapcmod:

55k as at 2015

But a tracker system which you could get for less, is a better technology.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
You will find it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by FODA(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2017
There shall be no loss,i decree 24hours recovery if the car in jesus name,the car was borrowed not stolen.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Ifyike: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Aww! Am sorry op, i'll advice you to pray and also make the litle effort you can to see if it can be recovered. I was once like you and still haven't recovered mine since April 2012. My prayer and desire is that you'll recover yours, Shalom....
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Move on man!
That your car is either being sprayed to another colour for resale or being butchered up to be sold as spare parts at Nkpor, Ogidi or Nnewi.

Ur boys operated that night around same location and lied to u dey didn't get anything to rob,so u are trying to dig into the guns used if truly they are ur guns

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Ifyike: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2017
nass1812:
Sorry for the lost bro, i pray u will see the car, as for the immobiliser u dont need to spend that huge amount when u have a timer that will same work as the immobiliser for just 10k.
Timer works only if the thieves involved are not pro.hence might not be able to locate the resetting button.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by MicroBox: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Buy car worth 2-3million but can't use 30k to put tracker...

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Worst contribution or advice i have ever seen, you should be ashamed of this post.
Are you new in here bro? You just wasted your time quoting that lunatic. Didn't you notice how he was ignored by everyone

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by mager: 4:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Oga do u rlee wanna find that car? If yes call me i will tell u how you can find ur car. Though u have to come down to east for it, guaranty 100% dat u r gonna find it. 08154771198
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by geraldo077: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Op you can find your car if you are willing to..My contact at SARS HTRS abuja,has done that for a family friend before...so don't lose hope,just be proactive. Pm Me.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by mykel25(m): 6:07am On Aug 04, 2017
That's why you need a tracking device that enables you switch off your car engines from anywhere in the world using any phone.... Check my signature
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
nass1812:
How does it work pls?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Viking007(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
madapcmod:
U should have put fuel cut immobilizer. My Camry 2001 which is hot cake for robbers has it.

My mechanic once tried to do a fast one on me after I dropped d car for service. He decided to go flex d car and it stopped after 3km of drive. He started calling and asking silly questions like if I have security, I knew he must have tried taking d car out, I said no only to get to d workshop and didn't see my car. Called him and he was like d car get fault somewhere, took a taxi to d spot, collected d key and started my car and zoomed off.

Common change of oil and filter, na him he wan go flex, na so thief go take abandon am, Never reveal d point u have ur immobilizer button to anyone
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
madapcmod:
U should have put fuel cut immobilizer. My Camry 2001 which is hot cake for robbers has it.

My mechanic once tried to do a fast one on me after I dropped d car for service. He decided to go flex d car and it stopped after 3km of drive. He started calling and asking silly questions like if I have security, I knew he must have tried taking d car out, I said no only to get to d workshop and didn't see my car. Called him and he was like d car get fault somewhere, took a taxi to d spot, collected d key and started my car and zoomed off.

Common change of oil and filter, na him he wan go flex, na so thief go take abandon am, Never reveal d point u have ur immobilizer button to anyone

How does the immobiliser work?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by donnaD(f): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Move on man!

Haba nawa for you o,I just dey tire for all of your comments.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
mikeycharles:
Is this one a car or a zinc, pls just go get a new car forget about that caravan

LOL see who dey talk as if he get a bike.. no be your two balls you dey ride?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Debayurr: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
For car tracker installation and maintenance. call zero 8 zero six six zero 8 two 3 zero 8.

With car tracker installed on your ride, you can expedite urgent action to retrieve your ride under few minutes or hour its being stolen. Holla
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by WenysAD(f): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Do comprehensive insurance with me and have ur car installed with a car tracker
Check my signature for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.