Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. (3015 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by AngryRebel: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Angeleena post=59112911][/quote] U got it all wrong. They did not lost the war,instead they betrayed their pp to d foolanis. Afonjas,who was their Oba then collaborated with d foolanis n sold his pp into slavery.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by AngryRebel: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
kp3tech:
Just Curious what is the Origin of the term
AFONJA
Afonjas,who was their Oba then collaborated with d foolanis n sold his pp into slavery. That's why they use d word today AFONJA for cowards
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by plaetton: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
MEILYN:
Apart from the unnecessary Insults, I didn't see anything wrong with all FFK said. In fact, I agree with him totally. I lost respect for Osinbajo after he made that statement. The whole nation is calling for restructuring. I guess these people care about what they stand to gain alone, they don't care one bit about the people.

Lawd have mercy !!

There is indeed a great disturbance in FARCE.
grin
grin
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by kp3tech(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is so bad that you did and said nothing when your fellow Redeemed Pastor (who happened to be a woman) was slaughtered right under your nose in Abuja recently. You did not even attend her burial.

This is were Osibanjo lost my respect.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by MEILYN(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
plaetton:

Lawd have mercy !!

There is indeed a great disturbance in FARCE.
grin
grin
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by facelessangel: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mere Commissione, cordinator, Yomi Afonja.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by kp3tech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
fp:
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by plaetton: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by Nyouth: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have told u guys here since that ffk is a staunch nairalander he is here with us u didn't blv me

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by kp3tech(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nyouth:
I have told u guys here since that ffk is a staunch nairalander he is here with us u didn't blv me

The person I am sure of is

Senate President Bukola Saraki
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by facelessangel: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
GOD BLESS FFK. THE ONLY BRAVE MAN IN YORUNALAND

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by ivandragon: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Take the message, ignore the messenger.

I think FFK is being a little to hard on the VP. The VP is handicapped & needs to thread carefully.

However, the VP also needs to stop joining the league of those trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by EmeeNaka: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
VP Osinbajo,the modern day Afonja onakankafo.

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by ALOWONLE419(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
kp3tech:
AFONJA
History made me to understand that afonja was a great warrior who sold us into slaverysad it shall never be well with him wherever he is insha Allah
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by afongha: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
papa Aragon,lol...we all know,afonja is synonymous to with coward cowardice..

illiterate like you
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Too much David Icke in that letter.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by jahsharon: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
afonjas,were those cowards,and weak soldiers from kwara,they lost to usman Dan fodio..that's why,they have emir of illorin,instead of oba.

Please what do we call those that declared war without being prepared and in the process over three million of their brothers and sisters were sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of iron and thunder? Also madam, what do we call the man that declared war and ran to Ivory Coast to be with Ivorien prostitutes while his brethren were being used for pepper soup and suya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by julietm123: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin
I laugh cos when yorubads called GEJ clueless, they never knew what goes around comes around. We shall soon see who is more clueless. GEJ OR OSIBANDE.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by Guestlander: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't recall FFK ever asking for restructuring under GEJ or under any government for that matter. He is a complete political hack. He didn't write that piece because of his love for restructuring or Nigeria. He is still bitter PDP lost power.
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by Kazim88: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
this should be in front page..
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by mazimee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
kp3tech:
AFONJA

This how it all started. Take your time and read the story.

How Afonja (Yorubas) lost the Ilorin throne to Alimi (Fulani) - Politics https://www.nairaland.com/3545678/how-afonja-yorubas-lost-ilorin
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by facelessangel: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kazim88:
this should be in front page..

lalasticlala
mynd44
l dont know why this is not on front page
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by vedd: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Guestlander:
I don't recall FFK ever asking for restructuring under GEJ or under any government for that matter. He is a complete political hack. He didn't write that piece because of his love for restructuring or Nigeria. He is still bitter PDP lost power.
GEJ lost because we were fed-up with his style of governance.
It is true that, based on his antecedents, FFK lacks the credibility to criticise any government. But he has the right to do so - as a Nigerian.

You will agree with me that the rationale behind the current surge in the demand for restructuring (and secession) were bolstered by Buhari's aggressively sectarian and divisive rule.
These were not as glaring under OBJ and GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by senatorizyking(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Osibanjo is the newest afonja oooooooooh....

FFK unleashing once again !
Re: FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. by Jlow2: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
tesppidd:
Its just sometimes you just cannot divulge the messenger from the message. Every single thing FFK accuses others of doing today he has been before. From being a coward to a political prostitute to an ethnic bigot to a religious fanatic to a corrupt minister. Everything. FFK has no moral authority to criticize anybody, not even Idi Amin.
gone re the days when things re swept under the carpet because you dnt have moral authority to say it , wat matters is if what the person is sayin is the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Mocks Buhari After US Government Declared IPOB Not Terrorist Organiz / Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! / Full List Of All 371 Tribes In Nigeria, States Where They Originate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.