Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! (3008 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by gidgiddy: 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
I waited until now to send my shout out because I wanted to be sure of the success rate. Reports reaching via phone, WhatsApp, Facebook and email is that this year's sit at home referendum has been a resounding success!!

In Delta state, Asaba has been totally shut down. I'm yet to get report from Warri and Agbor junction.

Anambra State- Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka all totally shut down.

Rivers State- Portharcourt, Obigbo Market, Elelewo all shut down

Abia State- Umuahia and Aba completely shut down, no movement.

Enugu State - The city of Enugu was completely crippled by Sit at home, Nsukka shut down.

Ebonyi State- Despite the threat of the Governor to seize the businesses of those who complied with the sit at home order, people shut Abakiliki down.

Awka Ibom- According to Radio Biafra, Eket was completely shut down while Uyo was half shut down

Imo State- Owerri grounded.

Congratulations to IPOB on a second highly successful referendum. Once again, you have shown you are the major power in Southern Nigeria. Which other group will call for people to sit at home and there will be near total compliance?

The government can declare all the Python dance in the world or proscribe all they like, but everyone knows where the loyalty of the people lies and it is he who commands the loyalty of the majority that commands real power

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by frankdoz22: 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
I was suprise to see a total shut down of bayelsa! All hail Biafra!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Omeokachie: 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
Now some people will visit their doctors to complain of chest pain and difficulty with breathing. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by magoo10(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
A successful referendum you can say it again and again despite the name calling and proscription.

All hail biafra

16 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by gidgiddy: 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
frankdoz22:
I was suprise to see a total shut down of bayelsa! All hail Biafra!

Really? So Yenagoa was shot down as well? Chukwu Okike be praised

18 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by horsepower101: 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB has once again proven that they have the hearts and minds of the people. They have remained steadfast despite the unwarranted violence against them by the zoo.

This is proof that Ohaneze has totally lost relevance completely in Igboland.

Special thanks to Ijaws in Bayelsa state, Ogonis in Rivers state and the proud people of Akwa Ibom state who participated.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Kingsley1000(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB SHOULD FORM A POLITICAL PARTY THEN

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Kingsley1000(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
whats the essence of this sit at home?they just stagnated the economy of igbos for 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Banks, schools and government offices were all opened today, stop lying.
Only lazy and people scared of any skirmish kept off.
I had to take public transport to my office to confirm that public transport was on.
Last year's sit at home was total in Onitsha but this year's was almost 50-50.

So stop the lies.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by horsepower101: 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:

They are not interested in Nigerian politics. They have made it clear from day 1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by yemmight(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
So how has this sit at home helped the situation in that region?
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:

In this corruption ridden Nigeria? NO.

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by horsepower101: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
yemmight:

Unity and Purpose...

The sit at home is a physical manifestation of the unity among the people in their quest for freedom.

They have all decided to go through the journey of freedom and this sit-at-home helps to reinforce that belief.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
yemmight:

It made them trust Ipob better, since their authority is still intact despite the unfair clampdown.

12 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
I had to take public transport to my office to confirm that public transport was on.

So stop the lies.
Your office in Obomosho grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:

So stop the lies.
Others are backing their own up with pictures and you are here vomiting rubbish ..
How's Ramadan fasting going ?
Have you slammed your head on the floor in Oshogbo mossque and developed mark of beast on your forehead my Muslimm brother ?

The more you lie the more alllah reject your fasting.
allah might even refuse to give you 72 virgins your mates are getting on the last day ..
I pity you. You are in trouble.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Your office in Obomosho grin
E pain you because I just said the truth, make calls around the state, Anambra precisely.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by SAHACO(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
Congratulations to all freedom lovers.

12 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by frankdoz22: 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:

So stop the lies.
yes they are open in brown roof republic! This sit-at-home success is really a deadly blow to afonjas! More gnashing of teeth to ewedu Muslim afonjas!

15 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Turantula(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Am having serious migraine since I heard this news. Me and my fellow Afonja Vultures will not sleep tonight. I don't know if sniper will help me like it helped Awolowo
Poor you

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
E pain you because I just said the truth, make calls around the state, Anambra precisely.

I've been calling friends in awka but they keep sending me sms, saying they dont pick calls today as they are sitting at home, their phones are also sitting at home grin

20 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Balyz: 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
I just hope those Arewas do the needful and issue another quit notice to ibos living in their land

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by frankdoz22: 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
Ewedu Muslim afonjas! What do you gain from lies? When will afonjas end peddling of lies? This same lie that killed "awolowo" which they blamed on rat poison. No wonder they answer "lie Mohammed"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I've been calling friends in awka but they keep sending me sms, saying they dont pick calls today as they are sitting at home, their phones are also sitting at home grin
Lies.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by TimFisher: 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
God is wonderful
All hail Biafra!

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by chichar1(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
ogbeni!!!!!!!!!! shut up your smelly mouth!!!!!! which part of anambra you dey? liar Mohammed!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by otokx(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
The way people lie is amazing, there was no shutdown in the University of Port Harcourt and the adjourning areas of Aluu, Alakahia, Choba, Emohua, Rumuosi and Rumuekini, I even went to the market to buy provisions and was attended to by Chinyere and her mummy.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Truth4eva: 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Now some people will visit their doctors to complain of chest pain and difficulty with breathing. grin
Angina and asthma combined. LOL
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2018
the way the op put Rivers state u will think there was a major shut down all over ph, anyway congrat to u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Banmeallday: 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
We remember our brave heroes/heroine that cared about their people, and not the weave wearing fools that think they are slaying on quack roads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKk6vgwj4yY

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by toofit007: 7:40pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
it seems your head is pan*ing you? Well, we are not interested in that our objective remains referendum and there is no going back on that...... The zoo must fall and from her ashes comes the land of the risen sun.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

+1 To Apc And Buhari As They Win By-election In Rivers (pics) / Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) / Richest Civil Servant In Nigeria, Inuwa Waya Veers Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.