Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? (2467 Views)

Do You Remember Success Adegor? She Has Transformed So Much! Pictures. / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by cogbuagu: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
There are about 20 visible faces in this picture.

How many can you identify in them?

Let's see how much this generation can remember

grin

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by cogbuagu: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let's start!!!!!
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
I saw jay z, puff daddy, notorious b.I.g
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Top Most Row:
Those three dudes raisin fists, the middle one looks like GZA.

Top row: L-R
Jay-Z, Eazy E, DMX, Big L, Diddy, , Dr. Dre, Snoop, Busta?, Left Eye, , Nate Dogg is at the extreme. The very dark one looks like dat nigga Havoc from Mobb Deep. No?

Bottom row:
Nas, Bone Thugs, Biggie, Pac

Last Dude:
Vanilla Ice

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dmx and snoop dogg
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by lordkush: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
I see papa ajasco middle diagonal
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Top Most Row:
Those three dudes raisin fists, the middle one looks like GZA.

Top row: L-R
Jay-Z, Eazy E, DMX, Big L, Diddy, , Dr. Dre, Snoop, Busta?, Left Eye, , Nate Dogg is at the extreme. The very dark one looks like dat nigga Havoc from Mobb Deep. No?

Bottom row:
Nas, Bone Thugs, Biggie, Pac

Last Dude:
Vanilla Ice
it's either you're old or you just love vintage rap music

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by sunnysunny69(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Can name a couple.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
NickiSlay:

it's either you're old or you just love vintage rap music

Lol. Im in my mid twenties love.

But I got deep love 4 ol' skool hiphop & hardcore rap like mad. Sex doesn't even compare.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Can name a couple.

Hell to tha muthafuckin no man.

The dude you tagged Ice T is Big L.

That's not Da Brat please, Its Left Eye.

You got The D.O.C.

I dunno about MC Ren, still can't make out his face till now.

That can NEVER be Ice Cube. Cube would stand out. I guess those dudes are a trio like Def Squad?

Again, that's not Big L man. Maybe cuz he always sports a snapback & spectacles you mixed him up with Ice T. Edit yur pix b4 L wakes up & comes for yo ass.

I attached his pix... Dats He & Rass Kass in the 1st one.

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by sunnysunny69(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Hell to tha muthafuckin no man.

The dude you tagged Ice T is Big L.

That's not Da Brat please, Its Left Eye.

You got The D.O.C.

I dunno about MC Ren, still can't make out his face till now.

That can NEVER be Ice Cube. Cube would stand out. I guess those dudes are a trio like Def Squad?

Again, that's not Big L man. Maybe cuz he always sports a snapback & spectacles you mixed him up with Ice T. Edit yur pix b4 L wakes up & comes for yo ass.

I attached his pix... Dats He & Rass Kass in the 1st one.
That was left eye, you right, ice T is light skinned, should be him. Will edit.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol. Im in my mid twenties love.

But I got deep love 4 ol' skool hiphop & hardcore rap like mad. Sex doesn't even compare.
if your last paragraph doesn't compare then i can imagine ;D
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
NickiSlay:
if your last paragraph doesn't compare then i can imagine ;D

Im lost love
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
That was left eye, you right, ice T is light skinned, should be him. Will edit.

Nah dawg. Looks nuttin like Ice T sef. Its grayscale so you cant tell, see Nas also looks so light skinned in d pix. Ice T's face is wider & very hard na. Like a real OG.

Dats 100% Big L. If that ain't Big L, then Bobrisky fall on me!

That's how sure I am
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by sunnysunny69(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Nah dawg. Looks nuttin like Ice T sef. Its grayscale so you cant tell, see Nas also looks so light skinned in d pix. Ice T's face is wider & very hard na. Like a real OG.

Dats 100% Big L. If that ain't Big L, then Bobrisky fall on me!

That's how sure I am
Bobrisky fall on you ? He going turn you gay bro. Edited now.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Im lost love
if the S word doesn't compare to it then i can imagine how much you love it
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
NickiSlay:
if the S word doesn't compare to ith then i can imagine how much you love it

Sweetheart are yu scared of typin' "Sex"?

Now repeat after me:

"Sex"
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by davidicke: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2017
I see Ra's kimono in the middle
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by DRPAIT123(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2017
thug life does not pay...I refuse to know any of them...the ones I already know I refuse to identify....lol
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Sweetheart are yu scared of typin' "Sex"?

Now repeat after me:

"Sex"
haha it's public
be discreet
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
haha it's public
let's be discreet

If you say so... check mail.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
DRPAIT123:
thug life does not pay...I refuse to know any of them...the ones I already know I refuse to identify....lol

How are they "thugs"? That's a very ignorant comment. If you were informed you would not have tagged the likes of Nas, Biggie & Big L as "thugs" - that's disrespectful.

The knowledge in their lyrics is better than most poems and newspaper articles and im not exaggerating. Take your time to study Nas' lyrics like "It Ain't Hard To Tell", "Suspect", "One Mic" (inshort, every Nas lyric). You'll be very surprised how deep these dudes think. If this was the Victorian Era, these rappers would be called "poets" but because we live in this era where racism holds strong and social media activity determines success, they are relegated to the background and idiots like the Kardashians are seen as role models.

Not every MC is a noise-maker like Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and all these other dumb fuckboys springin' up that I'm sure im even better than.

Hip Hop was created by intellectuals for intellectuals before ignorant blacks came on the scene for the money and killed it. Which is why Nas dropped "Hip Hop Is Dead" in 2006 (that's another timeless piece).

If you are interested, here's a list you can choose from: Nas, BIG, 2Pac, Wu-Tang Clan, KRS-One, Methodman, Raekwon, Mosdef, Canibus, MF DOOM, Common, DMX, Rass Kass, Talib Kweli, The Roots, GZA, Scarface, Lauryn Hill, Rakim, Public Enemy, Immortal Technique, Ice Cube, Pharoahe Monch. These ones take time to write their lines.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

If you say so... check mail.
err long hassle. round up here smiley
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
err long hassle.
round up here smiley

shylockcypher@gmail.com. Msg me

I can't give away my number here for obvious reasons.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by nikkypearl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai...
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

shylockcypher@gmail.com. Msg me

I can't give away my number here for obvious reasons.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by DRPAIT123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

How are they "thugs"? That's a very ignorant comment. If you were informed you would not have tagged the likes of Nas, Biggie & Big L as "thugs" - that's disrespectful.

The knowledge in their lyrics is better than most poems and newspaper articles and im not exaggerating. Take your time to study Nas' lyrics like "It Ain't Hard To Tell", "Suspect", "One Mic" (inshort, every Nas lyric). You'll be very surprised how deep these dudes think. If this was the Victorian Era, these rappers would be called "poets" but because we live in this era where racism holds strong and social media activity determines success, they are relegated to the background and idiots like the Kardashians are seen as role models.

Not every MC is a noise-maker like Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and all these other dumb fuckboys springin' up that I'm sure im even better than.

Hip Hop was created by intellectuals for intellectuals before ignorant blacks came on the scene for the money and killed it. Which is why Nas dropped "Hip Hop Is Dead" in 2006 (that's another timeless piece).

If you are interested, here's a list you can choose from: Nas, BIG, 2Pac, Wu-Tang Clan, KRS-One, Methodman, Raekwon, Mosdef, Canibus, MF DOOM, Common, DMX, Rass Kass, Talib Kweli, The Roots, GZA, Scarface, Lauryn Hill, Rakim, Public Enemy, Immortal Technique, Ice Cube, Pharoahe Monch. These ones take time to write their lines.

Thanks.
thumps up bro,you are really the type I like replying cos you didn't abuse me,but you only wanna counter my opinion,coo,now my rebutter...
these guys may have cool lines,they may use the lyrics of their songs to seek redress for the oppress from the govt,these are only some of the kudos they have..they also have bunch of incriminating records,from dealing in drugs to being dangerous cult guys who kill rival group members...tupac shakur,biggie and others are cult guys who were killed by rival group...biggie died 24,markaveli died 25 in almost the same incident....both of these guys sang about bizzare things in their last song,as if they sold their life to some demons.
no matter how good the devil appears,the fact remains that he is still Satan..thanks bro
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
do it ,i won't quote it

Nah, I won't. Your wahala is too much...
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
DRPAIT123:
thumps up bro,you are really the type I like replying cos you didn't abuse me,but you only wanna counter my opinion,coo,now my rebutter...
these guys may have cool lines,they may use the lyrics of their songs to seek redress for the oppress from the govt,these are only some of the kudos they have..they also have bunch of incriminating records,from dealing in drugs to being dangerous cult guys who kill rival group members...tupac shakur,biggie and others are cult guys who were killed by rival group...biggie died 24,markaveli died 25 in almost the same incident....both of these guys sang about bizzare things in their last song,as if they sold their life to some demons.
no matter how good the devil appears,the fact remains that he is still Satan..thanks bro

Lol.

1. Biggie & Pac were not cult boys killed by rival groups. Pac was not a member of any gang neither was Biggie. Trust me, rappers brag alot so if they were, they would have mentioned it. Suge Knight (Pac's boss) was a Blood, Pac had nothin' to do with gangs. Rappers with gang affiliations are Snoop (Crips) and Game (Blood). Most of the rest aren't.

2. None of them sold their lives to any deity. Again, if they did they would have bragged about it like Jay-Z did in "grin'Evils" braggin' about his pact with Illuminati and the Devil et al. Tupac even exposed the Illuminati after they tried to recruit him through Janet Jackson after they co-starred in the movie "Poetic Justice". He openly dissed Illuminati & called Jay-Z a bitch nigga for giving in.

3. Name me any genre that doesn't do drugs. Is it Rock n Roll, our beloved R & B or even Gospel music? Bros drugs does not belong exclusively to HipHop.
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by DRPAIT123(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol.

1. Biggie & Pac were not cult boys killed by rival groups. Pac was not a member of any gang neither was Biggie. Trust me, rappers brag alot so if they were, they would have mentioned it. Suge Knight (Pac's boss) was a Blood, Pac had nothin' to do with gangs. Rappers with gang affiliations are Snoop (Crips) and Game (Blood). Most of the rest aren't.

2. None of them sold their lives to any deity. Again, if they did they would have bragged about it like Jay-Z did in "grin'Evils" braggin' about his pact with Illuminati and the Devil et al. Tupac even exposed the Illuminati after they tried to recruit him through Janet Jackson after they co-starred in the movie "Poetic Justice". He openly dissed Illuminati & called Jay-Z a bitch nigga for giving in.

3. Name me any genre that doesn't do drugs. Is it Rock n Roll, our beloved R & B or even Gospel music? Bros drugs does not belong exclusively to HipHop.
its obvious you like these guys and also conspicuous that tho I respect them,I do not like them so I give in...you win
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by NickiSlay(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Nah, I won't. Your wahala is too much...
lol it comes with the female gene
Re: How Many Of These Faces Can You Remember? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
lol it comes with the female gene

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Icebergslim Looks Like Pre Wedding Shoot / Rihanna Campaigns For Ceec / Bye To Brown Teeth! Here Is The Simplest Home Method To Get White Teeth In 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.