Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lost Cheque - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lost Cheque (572 Views)

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria / Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift / Otedola Presenting 100M Cheque To Fashola (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Cheque by frakdon(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please I need an advice on this issue, my friend lost a signed cheque, of 2 million naira issued to him and he is afraid that someone might pick the cheque open an account with the name writen on the cheque then cash it, because he is not close to where he can find that particular bank to report...
what can he do?
Re: Lost Cheque by Efexjoe90(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
God don use am bless another person na. grin
Re: Lost Cheque by gmajor10(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
frakdon:
Please I need an advice on this issue, my friend lost a signed cheque, of 2 million naira issued to him and he is afraid that someone might pick the cheque open an account with the name writen on the cheque then cash it, because he is not close to where he can find that particular bank to report...
what can he do?

This is a simple thing, let him inform the issuer that the cheque has been misplaced. The issuer will block that particular cheque from ever clearing, and he should issue another.
Re: Lost Cheque by frakdon(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
gmajor10:

This is a simple thing, let him inform the issuer that the cheque has been misplaced. The issuer will block that particular cheque from ever clearing, and he should issue another.
thanks and I appreciate..

I will tell him that
Re: Lost Cheque by frakdon(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
gmajor10:

Re: Lost Cheque by gmajor10(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
frakdon:
thanks and I appreciate..

I will tell him that

Welcome, glad to be of assistance.
Re: Lost Cheque by frakdon(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
gmajor10:

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Profiting from Palm Oil Business this last quarter of the year in Nigeria / Banks Now Charges At Every ATM Withdrew Not Last 3 Anymore / How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.