Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name (2720 Views)

New Iphone Exclusive Reveals A Surprising Twist To The Apple Iphone SE 2 Camera / Samsung Foldable Galaxy F Phone Leaked (video) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tecno has just announced the upcoming of a new tecno phone and it is starting a new Tecno series. The new phone is called Tecno Spark and Tecno is targeting the youth market with the new phone series.

The Tecno Spark series is probably the replacement of the boom series and will be packed with specifications profile that will appeal to the younger segment of smartphone buyers.

The New Tecno Spark will feature 5.5-inch display, 13MP back camera, 8MP front camera and will run Android 7.0 Nougat.

An exclusive source revealed to Naija Android Arena that the device price will be less than $96 (USD) for the standard version.

Update: The new Tecno sparks are Tecno Spark K7 and Tecno Spark Plus K9.

More details here >> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/exclusive-new-tecno-phone-tecno-spark-coming-soon/
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Freeko4: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by okawanyi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Somebody help convert $96 to naira of me
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Joshkid(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
okawanyi:
Somebody help convert $96 to naira of me
34,992 naira as at right now
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joshkid:

Nice one smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by pat077: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
If the price tag is true, then, it won't be more than 1gb ram..... I know TECNO for that

4 Likes

Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
pat077:
If the price tag is true, then, it won't be more than 1gb ram..... I know TECNO for that

Hmmm.... You may be right though.

1 Like

Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by AndroidBoss: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Astutechris:
Tecno has just announced the upcoming of a new tecno phone and it is starting a new Tecno series. The new phone is called Tecno Spark and Tecno is targeting the youth market with the new phone series.

The Tecno Spark series is probably the replacement of the boom series and will be packed with specifications profile that will appeal to the younger segment of smartphone buyers.

The New Tecno Spark will feature 5.5-inch display, 13MP back camera, 8MP front camera and will run Android 7.0 Nougat.

An exclusive source revealed to Naija Android Arena that the device price will be less than $96 (USD) for the standard version.

More details here >> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/exclusive-new-tecno-phone-tecno-spark-coming-soon/

Ok. Noted.

Let's wait and see what the phone will offer.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by samerha224: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
issoryt
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by PianoWizard: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
with those specs 2gb ram and a fingerprint scanner will make the phone wonderful,, provided no hybrid sim.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
PianoWizard:
with those specs 2gb ram and a fingerprint scanner will make the phone wonderful,, provided no hybrid sim.

The phone is coming with fingerprint scanner according to the source here. No info on the RAM size yet but 2gb RAM will really make the device dope at that price.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2017
My former phone made me dislike tecno, infinix all the way cool.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by spiccychic84(f): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Tecno still crush
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by spiccychic84(f): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Tecno still rocks
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by henry007(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Is that a metal body i see.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Okay
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by pu7pl3(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Tecno and. Their fake specs trying to exploit africans gullible nature
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by datyorubaboy: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Waiting patiently for it
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by missslimzy(f): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Always rocks
spiccychic84:
Tecno still rocks
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by omoalajah(m): 3:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Waiting for whats in stock now for us again
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Darkseid(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2017
This one no go pass 5.5 inches 720p screen and 1gb ram.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
That's very nice one
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2017
henry007:
Is that a metal body i see.

Looks like it will be metal body.
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by Astutechris(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2017
pu7pl3:
Tecno and. Their fake specs trying to exploit africans gullible nature

Hmmm...fake specs? So which brand would recommend?
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by pu7pl3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Astutechris:

Hmmm...fake specs? So which brand would recommend?

Samsung,htc,alcatel,some gionee nd infinix...
They wud last for u and serve u well cheesy
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by koskilala: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Joshkid:

Great. Affordable. Worth it
Re: New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name by missslimzy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice phone this is

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? / The Samsung Galaxy S11: 2019 Expected Price And Features / Can A Ringing Mobile Phone Ignite Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.