Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property (36487 Views)

Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects 300k Ransom (Photo) / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by kadupee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mumu boy
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tut that asss up lil nigga grin, I'm alil but hard but my name ain't Bernard
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by jfleece(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Damaging properties cos of a cheat?? Dude must be crazy... Next??
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by pattybf(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pix or I don ....!
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by jessetom(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by sirfee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
Some men can be very funny indeed. How do you explain this? Perverse ego or sheer emotional immaturity?
Sheer emotional immaturity, he deserves some brain resetting slaps.
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by golddust6000(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Pussy Mata!! I tire o
what do you have to say about the cheating girl friend?
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by sinola(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017

Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by adetayo234: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Would you be happy if someone else is banging your girlfriend in the hotel?

Stop being childish and immature. She is your girlfriend and not your wife.
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by Etizz: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't understand dis kind news oh... did he finally see d girl at d hotel or what?
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by ImpressionsNG: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Would you be happy if someone else is banging your girlfriend in the hotel?
Banging is not bad. After all, she went there out of her own freewill. She was neither dragged there at gunpoint or raped.

I think I woukd have issues with her alone, not with the innocent 'banger' or hotel.
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by NaijaBlend: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Aboki, sorry!
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

Banging is not bad. After all, she went there out of her own freewill. She was neither dragged there at gunpoint or raped.

I think I woukd have issues with her alone, not with the innocent 'banger' or hotel.
Damn! Are you kidding me? Who asked her to come to the hotel then?
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2017
adetayo234:

Stop being childish and immature. She is your girlfriend and not your wife.
What if the lady in question is your sister, so you will clap for the man, right?

Do you have a male or a female brain?
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by zolapower: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Stupid guy,I'm sure that girl might be the one sponsoring and paying his bills ,oponu somebody
Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Have the jealous man paid dowry on the woman's head? why can't he manage his emotional trauma on sighting his partner in a hotel sleeping with a man.

Even if he is married to the woman which makes the woman his wife that does not make him to take law into his own hand and be UNCIVIL.

As the saying goes "SOLDIER GO! SOLDIER COME! BARRACK REMAINS.

if the girlfriend is unfaithful the best is cut off the relationship and both of them go their own separate ways.

Not until you pay dowry in a woman's head no man has the authority to be POSSESSIVE! Relationship should be a loose one free entry and free exit!

Our woman or girls on their own part should not be trading their body ( sex ) for keeping a man. If a woman or girl avoid pre-marital sex it will go a long way in maintaining the anger unleashed by man on the female partner.

The girlfriend has less to loose in this affairs as the Ex-guy will be jailed and he will also pay for damages.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property by Jkvivi2020: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
why damage property all because of one sour pussy been bleeped by all men.you don't have to kill yourself just because of a slut.now see what you done to yourself.oloshos everywhere.they are even ready to sleep with animals because of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.