Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) (36291 Views)

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:51am On Jan 15
A Young Lady Identified As Mercy Ogar, from Gabu, Yala local government in Cross River State has been declared missing by her family.

According to her mum, Felicia Ogar who reached out to LIB, Mercy lived in Festac, Lagos state with a friend, but had decided to relocate to Abuja to stay with her (the mother). The 23-year-old left home on November 16, 2023, after telling her friend that she was travelling to Abuja. However, she hasn't been seen or heard from since then.

Efforts to contact Mercy has been futile as both her phone numbers have been unreachable.

Felicia said;

"My daughter, Mercy ogar,from Gabu, yala local government in cross river state, stays at Festac in lagos. She left festac telling her friend she was returning back to Abuja where I am staying, since then nobody heard from her again and her two lines are not reachageble since then.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, kindly contact 07083776271or visit a nearby police station.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/23-year-old-lady-declared-missing-by-her-family-2.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by youngrichnigga: 11:54am On Jan 15
I pray and hope she's found alive, so much uncertainty in a we kantry right now angry angry angry angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by WhisperedNoise: 11:55am On Jan 15
I really pray that no harm comes to her. That's how a lady was declared missing a few weeks ago in Abuja and before we knew it, they found her dismembered body parts.

I'll forever be an advocate of death for all kidnappers, ritualists and rapists. Corrupt politicians too!!! Death on the spot, a bullet in the forehead.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15
I pray she is found alive in Jesus name. Amen.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Macdeey: 12:07pm On Jan 15
cool
The Boyfriend........ First Suspect cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Rodimi20000000: 12:07pm On Jan 15
Ok I hope she is found out
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by o123456789(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15
Whenever a girl goes missing I don't usually take it seriously or something of importance, because if you see the risks these girls do take because of money you will weep. How can a girl visit a total stranger she met on a hookup website without disclosing where she is going to anyone? they will rather lie about their destination. Some will leave official motor parks and stand by the roadside waiting for a rich guy to carry them for free. Most girls hate to work, all they know is to depend on men in this times of money ritual. Well let the foolish become wise. Anyway I wish her safe return, of which I even doubt because it's been over a month since she went missing.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Nackzy: 12:08pm On Jan 15
O God my she be found

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:08pm On Jan 15
Is she really missing or she dey man house?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by money121(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15
Iyanu masele

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by money121(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15
All is well

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by azpekuliar: 12:09pm On Jan 15
Probably slaughtered by kidnappers for her organs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Talkisneeded: 12:09pm On Jan 15
This country is gone truly, hope she get found hale and hearty..

I sell herbs Tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15
azpekuliar:
Probably slaughtered by kidnappers for her organs
see your mentality 🤮

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Chicentt(f): 12:11pm On Jan 15
She is busy receiving AMU grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Eriggs: 12:11pm On Jan 15
May she be safe a day good and come back home
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15
Looking far older than her age..
Pray she's found..

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Inspirer1: 12:14pm On Jan 15
May she be found alive. Amen.

This info about her is rather coming out late, missing since November!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On Jan 15
sad it is brand New year.Anybody that help 'keep' her should pls,return her back to her parents. J.May you not cry over ur children

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Staywithbina: 12:15pm On Jan 15
It seems as one is getting older in Nigeria,the chances of him or her getting in trouble increases and the probability of them dying increases too,if I tell you am enjoying adulthood again you know am lying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by highchief1: 12:15pm On Jan 15
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Young Lady Identified As Mercy Ogar, from Gabu, Yala local government in Cross River State has been declared missing by her family.

According to her mum, Felicia Ogar who reached out to LIB, Mercy lived in Festac, Lagos state with a friend, but had decided to relocate to Abuja to stay with her (the mother). The 23-year-old left home on November 16, 2023, after telling her friend that she was travelling to Abuja. However, she hasn't been seen or heard from since then.

Efforts to contact Mercy has been futile as both her phone numbers have been unreachable.

Felicia said;

"My daughter, Mercy ogar,from Gabu, yala local government in cross river state, stays at Festac in lagos. She left festac telling her friend she was returning back to Abuja where I am staying, since then nobody heard from her again and her two lines are not reachageble since then.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, kindly contact 07083776271or visit a nearby police station.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/23-year-old-lady-declared-missing-by-her-family-2.html
hai.Pls let’s all hustle to avoid road trips.God!almost a month.nobody Alive and safe can go a month without using their phone.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by TRAPLORD13: 12:16pm On Jan 15
Oh God hope this Beauty isn't wasted just like that.
Keep her safe oh God

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by buzweb: 12:16pm On Jan 15
You are posting something that happened on November 16 last year. Don't you think you would've done that earlier. I pray she's fine alive and well.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 12:17pm On Jan 15
Rodimi20000000:
Ok I hope she is found out

Please go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar..

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On Jan 15
I don't know why after reading this story my mind keeps saying prick prick prick prick prick prick prick prick prick prick. I hope not what I'm thinking?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes Primary 4 Pupil In Delta State (Photos) / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.