Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. (996 Views)

Graphic Designer Wanted ASAP / Smart Individual Wanted ASAP / Competent Sales Reps Wanted ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by databoy247(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
I need someone who is highly conversant with MLA paper formatting and also able to do research on global topics. You must have a flair for writing and really know how to use words (big and small vocabularies).

If you do not understand MLA writing format, please don't bother applying.

This is a quick job. You'll be writing 3 short essays of 350 words each. Please see the essay topics below;

Write a 1-page essay where you will describe the relationship between World War I and World War II. What were the differences in the way the wars were fought? Discuss how WWI and the following peace negotiations directly led to the outbreak of WWII. Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Write a 1-page essay in which you will analyze how the Soviet Union managed to govern such an expansive territory. What were some of the social, economic, and political challenges associated with such a system? How has governance evolved in the post-Soviet era? Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Write a 1-page essay in which you compare and contrast Buddhism and Islam. Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Now I don't need to see your CV or qualifications. If you are confident you can handle this, send a brief 200 words sample essay (any of your choice) so I can judge your writing style and competence. Send to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com

Know that I will check your sample for plagiarism.

If I am OK with your sample, then I'll give you the go ahead to produce the 3 essays listed above. And please note that if you are selected for this job, you'll be expected to deliver in 24 hours (or less). No excuses.

Am paying N2,550 (that's N850 per essay, approximately N2.40 per word). Like I said, it is a quick job. If you impress me, then we will talk about a retainer (constant work). My retainer contract can give you over N40K monthly. if you doubt me, read some testimonies here https://www.nairaland.com/3275334/research-assistant-professional-writer-remote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by SoNature(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
You don't even pay up to the basic N3 per word but you dey busy dey show yourself. Mtchewwwww
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=databoy247 post=59116915]I need someone who is highly conversant with MLA paper formatting and also able to do research on global topics. You must have a flair for writing and really know how to use words (big and small vocabularies).

This is a quick job. You'll be writing 3 short essays of 350 words each. Please see the essay topics below;

Write a 1-page essay where you will describe the relationship between World War I and World War II. What were the differences in the way the wars were fought? Discuss how WWI and the following peace negotiations directly led to the outbreak of WWII. Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Write a 1-page essay in which you will analyze how the Soviet Union managed to govern such an expansive territory. What were some of the social, economic, and political challenges associated with such a system? How has governance evolved in the post-Soviet era? Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Write a 1-page essay in which you compare and contrast Buddhism and Islam. Paper format – MLA, number of references – 2.

Now I don't need to see your CV or qualifications. If you are confident you can handle this, send a brief 200 words sample essay (any of your choice) so I can judge your writing style and competence. Send to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com

If I am OK with your sample, then I'll give you the go ahead to produce the 3 essays listed above. And please note that if you are selected for this job, you'll be expected to deliver in 24 hours (or less). No excuses.

Am paying N2,550 (that's N850 per essay, approximately N2.40 per word). Like I said, it is a quick job. If you impress me, then we will talk about a retainer (constant work). My retainer contract can give you over N40K monthly. if you doubt me, read some testimonies here https://www.nairaland.com/3275334/research-assistant-professional-writer-remote

[/quote....
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by databoy247(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
gensteejay:

I sent you a mail, will do a great job for you.

Thanks, will check it out.
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by amazinghope: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Phew! You've got mail sir...
I'm sure my services will be needed
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
databoy247:
I need someone who is highly conversant with MLA paper formatting and also able to do research on global topics. You must have a flair for writing and really know how to use words (big and small vocabularies).

Most of you foolish writer seekers are just born fool, going around making demands you can not pay for 2.4 naira per word, is just silly pay for my talents, go find a primary school to pay that crap, and remember to give him all these rules BIG COW.

6 Likes

Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's so uncalled-for. If you're not interested, what will happen if you ignore?
Immaculatesnow:

Most of you foolish writer seekers are just born fool, going around making demands you can not pay for 2.4 naira per word, is just silly pay for my talents, go find a primary school to pay that crap, and remember to give him all these rules BIG COW.
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by databoy247(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anyone else interested?
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by Benirose: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes please. Will send you a mail right now.
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by oweniwe(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
databoy247:
Anyone else interested?

All the writers you hired before... What happened to them?

Since the past 3 years, I've been​ seeing you​ post Writer vacancies here....

What happened to all the other Writers?

Applicants beware

1 Like

Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by senatordave1(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2017
The guy na fraud,a joker.no wonder he was abused earlier.i applied oh,he accepted me provisionally.he now gave room for questions,i asked him the questions and abbreviated or shortened some of the words.he used that as an excuse to call the fake deal off.i think he predetermined and pre empted everything.meanwhile i have done half of the job oh.very funny person
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by databoy247(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
The screenshot attached is the email you sent me after I considered your application. I changed my mind immediately I saw this. Nobody in his right mind would allow you continue working for him as a "professional writer" if this is how you send emails and communicate. I considered your application initially because of the sample I saw. Now I believed you didn't write the sample yourself.

If I changed my mind and decide not to use your service because of the way you write (and you call yourself a professional writer) then am labeled a fraud? SMH.

I keep saying this that there are jobs out there, BUT a lot of you make it hard to be employed. Nigeria does not lack jobs, there is only the lack of competent people to do the job.

senatordave1:
The guy na fraud,a joker.no wonder he was abused earlier.i applied oh,he accepted me provisionally.he now gave room for questions,i asked him the questions and abbreviated or shortened some of the words.he used that as an excuse to call the fake deal off.i think he predetermined and pre empted everything.meanwhile i have done half of the job oh.very funny person

See what you wrote, you can't even spell "preempted", you don't know that you give a space when starting a new sentence and capitalize the first letter of the first word in a new sentence. You don't even know that "i" is wrong. I don't regret changing my mind, I have engaged a more competent writer.

Please go ahead and look for someone who can employ you and your VERY BAD writing.

Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by databoy247(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
oweniwe:

All the writers you hired before... What happened to them?

Since the past 3 years, I've been seeing you post Writer vacancies here....

What happened to all the other Writers?

Applicants beware

People like victor101 and Topsquino recruit writers every now and then. When you start employing workers you will understand that nobody will work with you forever. They all have to move on to other opportunities, just like you won't mind moving on when you find a better opportunity.

GTBank, FirstBank, ChannelsTV, etc they all have workers who have moved on. And when that happens, they recruit a fresh set of minds. That doesn't mean GTBank is a bad place to work.

And another thing you should understand is that most writers have a genre they specialize in. They can't be an expert in every field.

I hope I have been able to provide answers to your questions.

Cheers.
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Boss, you're so, so on point. I have on several occasions found myself in situations similar to yours. You assign a simple writing task to someone who claims to be a professional writer and you end-up doing all the work yourself. What pains me most is that most of them are graduates, with some holding M.Sc. and MA degrees. It's so unfortunate how bad our educational system has deteriorated. I have resolved to do all my writing, not minding how long it will take.

databoy247:
The screenshot attached is the email you sent me after I considered your application. I changed my mind immediately I saw this. Nobody in his right mind would allow you continue working for him as a "professional writer" if this is how you send emails and communicate. I considered your application initially because of the sample I saw. Now I believed you didn't write the sample yourself.

If I changed my mind and decide not to use your service because of the way you write (and you call yourself a professional writer) then am labeled a fraud? SMH.

I keep saying this that there are jobs out there, BUT a lot of you make it hard to be employed. Nigeria does not lack jobs, there is only the lack of competent people to do the job.

See what you wrote, you can't even spell "preempted", you don't know that you give a space when starting a new sentence and capitalize the first letter of the first word in a new sentence. You don't even know that "i" is wrong. I don't regret changing my mind, I have engaged a more competent writer.

Please go ahead and look for someone who can employ you and your VERY BAD writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
databoy247:

This is really nice but are you saying, if i dont actually know the meaning of MLA, i dont get to apply?

What if i google it and apply... wink
Re: Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Boss, you're so, so on point. I have on several occasions found myself in situations similar to yours. You assign a simple writing task to someone who claims to be a professional writer and you end-up doing all the work yourself. What pains me most is that most of them are graduates, with some holding M.Sc. and MA degrees. It's so unfortunate how bad our educational system has deteriorated. I have resolved to do all my writing, not minding how long it will take.

Your name sounds familiar... undecided

I think i've written 3 articles for you some time back but you never got back to me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Post For CRS Teacher. Salary Is Attractive / Interview / Graduate Trainee Programme At Coronation Merchant Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.