Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Everybody Please Advise Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Everybody Please Advise Me (829 Views)

Pls Advise Me, Should I Continue My Service Year Or Move To UK? / Dilemma Of An NYSC Corp Member (a Must Read) Please advise / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Please Advise Me by dropout: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
I called my university education a long while ago due to financial inadequacies. I turned to the street for my own piece of the cake. But currently, I get traumatized any time the word 'dropout' is mentioned. It always appears as though I'm been referred to. Now, I have decided to go back. The problem now is my age: I'm already 28. I have weighed several options and I need your advice on them. I have registered for the forthcoming waec GCE for which I specified my age to be 18 and I slightly modified the way I used to spell my name; I have also obtained a birth certificate to back that up. Here are the problems: 1.My physique screams an age that is a far cry from 18. Is it possible for any authority to hold that against me despite the birth certificate and the age I submitted to waec? 2. Donkey years ago, I registered my bank account with my real age. Now that each individual has been given a unique bvn which carries all your details, If I order the closure of my bank account and open a new one, will I be given a new bvn upon which I can inscribe my new details? Or the bvn is from everlasting to everlasting? Please I need all you can tell me. Thanks.
Re: Everybody Please Advise Me by wintersnow(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Bro its never too late to go back to school, forget that bvn ish!!!
Re: Everybody Please Advise Me by Talk2Bella(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin bros haba fear God na, only u use ur hand conot 20yrs from ya age na wa o

besides age is nothing but numbers, you should have used something like 22, education isn't of utmost importance as long as u can spell, read and write.

Part time studies should be the way for u now, learn a trade, acquire a skill and see God do wonders in your life

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Please Advise Me by sammirano: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2017
that age cut is too much. twenty-something would have suffice.
Re: Everybody Please Advise Me by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why would you falsify almost everything about yourself just because you want to have a degree. I don't think it's a right thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Two NYSC Members Crushed To Death In Kano / Help With Place Of Primary Assignment / Please Is CDS NYSC Club Certificate Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.