Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle (658 Views)

Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by Habeyy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nairalanders Pls help a brother looking out and considering ways to showcase talent and offcourse make money on the internet. I am open to many ideas, but writing on websites is one thing I have passion for.
I will appreciate guide, thoughts,opinion and also success stories on how and ways of succeeding as a publisher on KDP

Oya,come on in
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by Akalia(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Habeyy:
Nairalanders Pls help a brother looking out and considering ways to showcase talent and offcourse make money on the internet. I am open to many ideas, but writing on websites is one thing I have passion for.
I will appreciate guide, thoughts,opinion and also success stories on how and ways of succeeding as a publisher on KDP

Oya,come on in
the steps are straight forward and easy. I sell an all concise ebook pertaining publishing on amazon and it goes for just 5k (negotiable). Watsapp me on 08034775268
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by haggai247: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Habeyy:

Oya,come on in
don't pay money to anybody just type mk82 on nairaland search and follow the guys topics everything you need to start is on the thread
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by Habeyy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
haggai247:

don't pay money to anybody just type mk82 on nairaland search and follow the guys topics everything you need to start is on the thread
God bless u bro
Thanks alot
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by haggai247: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Habeyy:
God bless u bro Thanks alot
You should read from page 0_ 80 everything you will need is there take action

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by Timmylehyn(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
haggai247:

You should read from page 0_ 80 everything you will need is there
take action

hi haggai247

I saw one of your posts about writing books and articles. I'll like to have a chat with you on this subject.
here's my email address : timmylehyn@gmail.com

awaiting your response
thnx
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by haggai247: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2017
use your Nigeria bank details when registering for payoner it will make your account easily approved @habeyy also Google your bank sort code/Vic code supply the info you are good to go
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by Habeyy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
haggai247:
use your Nigeria bank details when registering for payoner it will make your account easily approved @habeyy also Google your bank sort code/Vic code supply the info you are good to go
boss u too much.. .gbayiii
Pls I got many questions for you
I have a 30 page book ready to publish
I need help with cover page design
Is there a particular font size and spacing/paragraph pattern to follow
Another question is that of context and numbers, since they said any book published will still be automatically converted to kindle format, I hear someone said a book of like 20 Ms word page will be at least 30 pages when converted
Will it cause problems if I number my book 1-30 when kindle will still convert it
I hope my already numbered page 20 won't be kindles page 30
Lastly,can I publish at the same time on Kindle and also on draft2digital
Thanks boss in anticipation
Here is my email
address
philarmond@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle by haggai247: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Habeyy:
boss u too much.. .gbayiii
Pls I got many questions for you
I have a 30 page book ready to publish
I need help with cover page design
Is there a particular font size and spacing/paragraph pattern to follow
Another question is that of context and numbers, since they said any book published will still be automatically converted to kindle format, I hear someone said a book of like 20 Ms word page will be at least 30 pages when converted
Will it cause problems if I number my book 1-30 when kindle will still convert it
I hope my already numbered page 20 won't be kindles page 30
Lastly,can I publish at the same time on Kindle and also on draft2digital
Thanks boss in anticipation
Here is my email
address
philarmond@gmail.com
design a cover like those in your niche just mimic what others do
font size 12 single spacing
some of your questions have already been answered in the kindle thread you should do well to read that thread from zero till the end ,

(1) (Reply)

Hotforex Seminar In Ibadan / Orange Drink Production Will Make You Tons Of Cash In Nigeria. Learn It! / 95 Kobo To Send SMS To Any Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.