Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! (1644 Views)

Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by shola123(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2010
Greatest Forumites,

Yes, I mean it. I want to be dishing out useful FREE information about
South Africa travel, visa, permit and even everything about South Africa free of charge.

To Your Success!
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by niceguy10: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2010
Interesting.
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by FBS: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2010
Very interesting. . . cheesy
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by shola123(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2010
Thanks to all Nairalanders for the courage to dish out my FREE information.

And I sincerely believe you'll find useful information here pertaining to S.A!
Now, what you need to know about crimes rate in South Africa.

Crime in South Africa,
The high rate of crime in South Africa is of major concern for expatriates moving to or living in South Africa.

South Africa has got the highest crime rate per 100,000 residents in the world regarding assault,
despoil and murder as shown in various statistics and was getting lots of undesirable attention recently
for being dubbed as the 5th most dangerous city, so called "murder-capital" in the world.

South Africa is often referred to as one of the high-risk areas in the world with a murder rate on par
with that of Rio de Janeiro according to the United Nations in 2006.

With 1797 murders with a population of roughly 4,785,000 residents in Cape Town the murder ratio
is around 55 murders for every 100,000 persons. These are shocking figures for sure. But you should
know more about Crime in Cape Town and learn where most of the crime happens.
visit http://visasecret..com to read more of the crimes and precaution tips.

To Your Success!
Shola
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by BOPSTARy(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2010
There are more criminals in your country
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by RSA(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2010
Shola are those your FREE tips?
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by niceguy10: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes the crime rate here is too bad. Thanks for the info.
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by suxes2005(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
Shola nice one dia
i can see u r trying to drive
traffic to ur blog.

Kinda come up wit more infos
and pple will visit ur blog

SHALOM
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by july123(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
shola123:

Thanks to all Nairalanders for the courage to dish out my FREE information.

And I sincerely believe you'll find useful information here pertaining to S.A!
Now, what you need to know about crimes rate in South Africa.

Crime in South Africa,
The high rate of crime in South Africa is of major concern for expatriates moving to or living in South Africa.

South Africa has got the highest crime rate per 100,000 residents in the world regarding assault,
despoil and murder as shown in various statistics and was getting lots of undesirable attention recently
for being dubbed as the 5th most dangerous city, so called "murder-capital" in the world.

South Africa is often referred to as one of the high-risk areas in the world with a murder rate on par
with that of Rio de Janeiro according to the United Nations in 2006.

With 1797 murders with a population of roughly 4,785,000 residents in Cape Town the murder ratio
is around 55 murders for every 100,000 persons. These are shocking figures for sure. But you should
know more about Crime in Cape Town and learn where most of the crime happens.
visit http://visasecret..com to read more of the crimes and precaution tips.

To Your Success!
Shola

Still waiting for the free info.
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by suxes2005(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
me tooo

i'm waitin oo

SHALOM
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by shola123(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
suxes2005:

me tooo

i'm waitin oo

SHALOM

july123:

Still waiting for the free info.

I'm so sorry for keeping valuable Nairalanders waiting,

Happy Val to everybody.
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by shola123(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
Today Tips

South Africa Tourist Visa Tips

The most important things you should know,

For visitors going to South Africa for holiday purposes the immigration issue is easy solved.
When entering the country either by land, air or sea, you will be granted a three-month-holiday visa.

• Your passport which needs to be valid at least one month after your departure date and
needs to have at least one blank page for your South Africa visa.
• Your returning flight ticket to prove you intend to leave South Africa at a set date before the 90 day limit of a holiday visa.
• Extension of your visa is possible for another period of up to 90 days when asking before the
due date on your visa. You can do this yourself at one of the South African Home Affairs Offices or better still,
have it organized through a reliable immigration consultant in South Africa.
• Then get a yellow fever certificate (card) before you enter South Africa, I'm sure the
Nigerian immigration will not allow you without the vaccination card.

To Your Success!
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by suxes2005(m): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2010
Shola,

u mean i dnt need visa to travel to S.A?
Once i get dia, i will be given 3 months visa?

Hey, come out clear

SHALOM
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
suxes2005:

Shola,

u mean i dnt need visa to travel to S.A?
Once i get dia, i will be given 3 months visa?

Hey, come out clear

SHALOM
Capital letter NO.
I did not mean so,
if you're traveling to any country, you're expected to hold the intended country visa.
Except if the country is Visa free to Nigerians such as Cotonou, Togo etc

If anybody tells you that you can travel to South Africa without Visa,
that person is telling you blunt lies.

I mean, if you're traveling for holiday purposes to S.A you should apply for tourist Visa in any South Africa Embassy close to you.

But for your information S.A only have two (2) embassies in Nigeria.

1. Abuja

2. Lagos

Then, if you've being given the three (3) month visa.
You're expected to leave S.A before your one month expire.

But you can extend your one month stay to three month stays in South Africa.

So, you must secured your visa before thinking of going to S.A to avoid illegal immigrant.

Best of luck.

To Your Success
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by suxes2005(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2010
Yah

I know about this wablux,
are u also Shola?

Oh who are you?

SHALOM
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by niceguy10: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
Poster every body know that one will need a visa before entering South Africa, is this the Free Tips you promise?
Re: South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! by suxes2005(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
So Shola do u still av more tips
here or u r done?

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery Help! / Get A Shengen,s/a,malaysia,dubai Visas @ An Affordable Fee! / I Need Info On Ebonyi State/ Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.