Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau (1687 Views)

Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Biafra : Between Nnamdi Kanu And Emeka Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by FeloniousFelon: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Why are you so worked up and pained because of biafra??

Because his very parasitic existence is at stake!

1 Like

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by FriendNG: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You dont have to tell me you are a pig..its pretty obvious.

Ofcourse even before Kanu said it we know who you are. And its the matter of time before we handed the pigs to their prostitute mothers.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by FriendNG: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Why are you so worked up and pained because of biafra??

Pain look at you. Do you think biafran issue take me here. Its one of the pigs that attack and I come here to see his pig father.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by enemybulldozer(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Pain look at you. Do you think biafran issue take me here. Its one of the pigs that attack and I come here to see his pig father.
stop lying because its written all over you.

3 Likes

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by orisa37: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
One is a Biafran. The other is Bokoharam. None is a Nigerian.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by TylerDurden: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
bump
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau by maiunguwar: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
felon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Referendum Rally In Switzerland (pictures) / Fayose, Fani-kayode, And Others Supported Military Deployment Under Jonathan / Why Don't Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.