Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... (931 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2018
With the way Orji Kalu is currently happily parading up and down trying to please his northern masters... I found it curious to ponder on what really transpired between Kanu and Kalu. Bearing in mind that there's no love lost between Abaribe his surety and his erstwhile principal.

I used to think it was the Yoruba who were called subservient tribe who could bend over backwards for the northerners..... Orji Uzor Kalu truly redefines this perception.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Interesting developments
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:10am On Apr 09, 2018
The word Afonja fits perfectly here.
Datigbogirl igbodefender lzaa don't shy away....
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:13am On Apr 09, 2018
This is inspite of the criminalisation of ipob a non weapon wielding organisation and branding AK-47 wielding herdsmen mere miscreants while granting amnesty and rehabilitation to "repentant" confirmed boko haram terrorists....

I ask where's Orji Uzor Kalu's conscience?
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Another strange one is the express tendencies of the Igbo to ply blames of their woes on the Yoruba.

When any race with the likes of Kalu and co needs no outside enemies..... I put it to my Igbo people to henceforth look inwards for their misfortunes.
Monikers like jamesojay fk001
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Dagger in the heart of ipob
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Ipob members.... Land of the rising sun chanters take the challenge and opportunity to prove that Kalu doesn't represent you in the East.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by orisa37: 4:55am On Apr 09, 2018
One patches and one drills. Kanu, Kalu, money is the issue.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by ucnwafor(m): 6:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Yoruba demons comes here to play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by gidgiddy: 6:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
With the way Orji Kalu is currently happily parading up and down trying to please his northern masters... I found it curious to ponder on what really transpired between Kanu and Kalu. Bearing in mind that there's no love lost between Abaribe his surety and his erstwhile principal.

I used to think it was the Yoruba who were called subservient tribe who could bend over backwards for the northerners..... Orji Uzor Kalu truly redefines this perception.

There is a saying that "in every 12, there will always be a Judas". Orji Uzo Kalu is simply trying to find acceptability in APC by running around campaigning for Buhari. The man has long become politically irrelevant after failing woefully twice to get elected into the Senate.

There is no love lost between Buhari and Igbos. We didn't vote for him 3 years ago when everybody was shouting that he the best thing in the world. Buhari went to Ebonyi and Anambra last year, no crowd came out to see him like we see happen in Lagos and other parts of the North.

But Nnamdi Kanu went to Ebonyi and Anambra last year and mammoth crowd came out to receive him in both states.

You can always tell where a man is popular when a huge crowd comes out to see him without any monetary inducement

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2018
ucnwafor:
Yoruba demons comes here to play...
Face the topic Judas Iscariot
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is a saying that "in every 12, there will always be a Judas". Orji Uzo Kalu is simply trying to find acceptability in APC by running around campaigning for Buhari. The man has long become politically irrelevant after failing woefully twice to get elected into the Senate.

There is no love lost between Buhari and Igbos. We didn't vote for him 3 years ago when everybody was shouting that he the best thing in the world. Buhari went to Ebonyi and Anambra last year, no crowd came out to see him like we see happen in Lagos and other parts of the North.

But Nnamdi Kanu went to Ebonyi and Anambra last year and mammoth crowd came out to receive him in both states.

You can always tell where a man is popular when a huge crowd comes out to see him without any monetary inducement
So you admit that Igbo problems are internal. Don't let me hear any of your ilks blame other tribes for your woes

1 Like

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by ofai: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:

So you admit that Igbo problems are internal. Don't let me hear any of your ilks blame other tribes for your woes

Stop dragging the issue, every problem known to man is both internal and external. It is now a question of which part that pushes more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by budusky05(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
Ipob members.... Land of the rising sun chanters take the challenge and opportunity to prove that Kalu doesn't represent you in the East.
So who does he represent, confused region and people.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by fk001(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
Another strange one is the express tendencies of the Igbo to ply blames of their woes on the Yoruba.

When any race with the likes of Kalu and co needs no outside enemies..... I put it to my Igbo people to henceforth look inwards for their misfortunes.
Monikers like jamesojay fk001

So what are you implying?
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Nnamdi KANU I know.

What is Orji Uzor Kalu?

Orji Uzor Kalu is has lost his influence and is now trying to gain relevance by trying to be in the news as much as possible.

Secondly, his 'sins' were recently forgiven by the APC and he feels that he needs to campaign to 'repay'the kind 'gesture'.

Unlike other regions that worship their corrupt political elites, we the Igbos call them out,even before outsiders. If there any region where the political elites have least influence on the masses ,it's the South East.

Apart from Ojukwu,no other Igbo son has been able to gather such a huge followers like Nnamdi KANU.

What is Orji Uzor Kalu?

Nb.You may not bother to reply,it seems you're set in your ways and want to achieve a sinister objective with this thread. I won't reply your mentions.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2018
guterMann:
Nnamdi KANU I know.

What is Orji Uzor Kali?

Orji Uzor Kalu is has lost his influence and is now trying to gain relevance by trying to be in the news as much as possible.

Secondly, his 'sins' were recently forgiven by the APC and he feels that he needs to campaign to 'repay'the kind 'gesture'.

Unlike other regions that worship their corrupt political elites, we the Igbos call them out,even before outsiders. If there any region where the political elites have least influence on the masses ,it's the South East.

Apart from Ojukwu,no other Igbo son has been able to gather such a huge followers like Nnamdi KANU.

What is Orji Uzor Kalu?

Nb.You may not bother to reply,it seems you're set in your ways and want to achieve a sinister objective with this thread. I won't reply your mentions.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Delusional Grandeur. Answer the question. . Is it possible that orji ratted out kanu?

1 Like

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by ODUBEZE: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:

No true Igbo regards Orji Uzor as anything!

Recall that they have always made known of his criminalities and misapropation of funds while he was governor of Abia

Igbos no like the man at all including Theodore Orji now in senate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by LZAA: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
The word Afonja fits perfectly here. Datigbogirl igbodefender lzaa don't shy away....
YorubaAssasin hope u know igbodefender na kalu social media aide grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
So, what is the purpose of this thread!? Nairaland is a serious forum not a beer palour for tales by moonlight.
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by Jazzlite: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbodefender:
So, what is the purpose of this thread!? Nairaland is a serious forum not a beer palour for tales by moonlight.
Kalu represents all that is wrong with the Igbo as a whole!
Re: Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... by JAMESOJAY: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Say what ever you like it's your mouth..but I want to ask you one question why are you people always scared of the word Biafra?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten Your National Id-card ? / Why Is Nigeria Such A Terrible Country? / We Warned Ortom Not To Proscribe Open Grazing ‘overnight’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.