Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) (5930 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Samsung Phone/pc Internet Connection / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by rkcool36: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hello to whom it might concern, do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet
subcriptions monthly and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info::
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by routik(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2010
Is it 64kbps/64kbps or wat sir ?
Or does your own dedicated access means as much as u want to pull from the network or wat sir?
Are you taking somethings personal here or your blood is just naturally hot?

He made mention of that earlier in his first reply.
we are on 256/64 dedicated and not even a single complaint.

DOPC Hmm!!!!
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by kolnel: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2010
dopc sucks they used to be gud but not any longer, there are lots of better options,
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by kelly4kc: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ Ben2007
plz i need ur phone no.
am new on DOPC they may not be that bad as portrayed here, true there are issues with DOPC just as there are with any other ISP
1 lovely thing about DOPC is that they call u back and spend a long time with u until the problem is solved,
Of the ISP's we hav used none has flashed let alone call u and stay with u on the line,

Plz Ben U may send ur number 2 my mail address,
talk2finekelly@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by donchido(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2011
@all
Can someone pls give me the gateway ip address for DOPC service, preferrably satellite downlink.\
10x & compliments of d season
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by jesus3: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
DOPC makes sense sha. We use it in our office. l work in same office with toba . We pay N6000 monthly for 24hrs access moderately fast and connect close to 12 systems at once. but sucks atimes when network goes bad
Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by Saddam: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2011
Our Signal Boosters should only be used in remote locations or weak reception areas.

This amplifier will BOOST a weak signal from the Operator's BTS or network, thus allowing you to establish a data or voice connection in places where you could not before.

Improved signal strength means faster transfer-rate speeds on all your data communication devices and crisp voice quality on your mobile phones.

Mobile USB/ Phone users who previously had experienced call drops or intermittent data service on their devices , can now sit in the privacy, comfort and security of their homes or offices and complete a crisp clear conversation/browsing experience with the help of our Signal Booster.

babamusty:

hello guys,there is no need to argue over Vsat connections,it is definitely the most expensive broadband connection everywhere when compared to other internet broadband connections.DOPC or Not there will always be a kind of problem or the other.Vsat is primarily meant for remote areas where there is no DSL or other high speed broadband services and/or backup for heavy user organizations.
So far so good there for there are 4 EVDO high speed broadband internet service in both lagos and abuja as well as HSDPA(3g)networks in major cities in nigeria.I see no reason why a individual user/SMB or a cybercafe with less than 30 computers will be using a VSAT instead of EVDO.
U can talk of poor evdo/3g connections its all lie,we nigerians dont understand how radio frequencies work,but i know for sure that we all use TV and radio at home.let me tell u,it is similar character all the frequencies have,they all need a good booster antenna to connect effectively.compare the reception of a TV or radio with booster antenna and the one with no antenna,u know the difference.
So,dear friend if u are not in the remote area stop talking of Vsat connection u dont need it.I have tested all the networks at a place where the signal strength is as low -107db,with this signal strength u will have poor speed.I increased the signal strength to -58dbm with a booster antenna connected to the modem,and the speed was fantastic compared to when it was -107dbm.
Your cost of vsat equipments only from DOPC will give u at least one full year subcription with modem and cellular/EVDO antenna.so think about it.

thank u all.

Re: Direct On Pc Internet Service(user Rating) by bigfat04(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
use mobitel 4g

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Fastlink Bundle Balance Issue / STILL SELLING HOT: NEW AND PREOWNED GAMING LAPTOP DEALS... / Very Neat Uk Used Sony Vaio 500gb Hdd, 4gb Ram With 1.3gb Total V. Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.