Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (16343 Views)

Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by fxskye: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hell Noooooooo
Why will another thief's Birthday makes front page??

Nairalandddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

1 Like

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by pasimo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad winkOK. Happy birthday ex convict,thief. cool we celebrate people worthless people that should hide their head in shame,Spit

Give the man some credit na.. haha! atleast during his terrain na I chop you chop..
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by rusher14: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let me lend my voice.

Ibori the ex-convict.

Twice found for criminal acts bordering on fraud.

May the good Lord punish him and his entire family.

Amen.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ooshinibos: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
nairaman66:

Calm down and re read! I never hailed him. I will never do that, I detest corrupt politicians in all entirety. I said he brought development at least. I didn't say he wansnt corrupt.

By the way, please take the quickest flight out of Nigeria and good luck doing that.
Typical Nigerian you are back tracking again , you know what ? , it is over for Nigeria and you know it .
Go and read your tread again , what did Ibori do for delta state , please tell us ? when you see the money allocated for delta state during his tenure , you will know you have been robbed ,cheated and dumped , Does Delta have , basic healthcare , good roads and 24hr electricity`?..what about potable water ? , we Nigerians are the ones that gives these slowpoke politicians like Ibori power to drain our money and resources for their own benefit .
if Ibori read your tread he will be very happy ...and say I used these people money to buy 3 houses in London and nairaman66 is praising me

1 Like

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Olodo, you seem like a dumb asslicker.
Any more insults for your father son??
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
loomer:

Na u him be disgrace to o.

Cos when ibori be governor, delta state know say them get Governor.

help me tell Dem, I still remember, even till now how ma late dad still sing his praise and even buy vanguard jst to show us his exploit as gov, IBORI the BIG HEART of ma state,

more grace sir,
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
ooshinibos:

Typical Nigerian you are back tracking again , you know what ? , it is over for Nigeria and you know it .
Go and read your tread again , what did Ibori do for delta state , please tell us ? when you see the money allocated for delta state during his tenure , you will know you have been robbed ,cheated and dumped , Does Delta have , basic healthcare , good roads and 24hr electricity`?..what about potable water ? , we Nigerians are the ones that gives these slowpoke politicians like Ibori power to drain our money and resources for their own benefit .
if Ibori read your tread he will be very happy ...and say I used these people money to buy 3 houses in London and nairaman66 is praising me

Calm down this is njsut one man ,he may never taste teh corridoors of power, question now is, what have the present leaders learnt from stories like one you talking about? NOTHING.I think if any leader can provide for his immediate village he can start from there, if his local govt can boast of what he gave them then he is their man and they have the right to celebrate him, by this I mean where he is from, now lets go back to the present Governor of the state DELTA STATE, what has he done for his own village, forget the whole of delta, his village.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Amberon11: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Run along dummy.
erico2k2:

Any more insults for your father son??
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Run along dummy.
Im coming let me go fru your post, then I know what to say about you,Im pretty sure people with insults like you have laid bare their lives here in the past,I will soon remind you.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
ogbonti:
Obasanjo and JONATHAN hounded THIS man to jail. They never wanted ATIKU-IBORI presidential ticket to happen because they will win hands down. Don't tell me about the British conviction

That was Her Majesty's secret service in house cleaning operation. If these foreign intelligence missions wanna dirty up an individual to kill his political career, Jesus alone can't save him. He will need Moses, Elijah, Abraham, Angles Michael and Gabriel on constant alert.Go ask about Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, Patrice Lumumba of the Congo, Ben Bella of Algeria. Even Mandela for a greater part of his life was labelled a terrorist for standing up to apartheid.

Obasanjo and Jonathan cried to the British and they took care of Ibori. He was becoming too big to control

The same British who shielded Umaru Dikko in 1984 from extradition all that, the same British who let Alameiyeseigha to escape as a woman, closed the books on Joshua Dariye, MADE SURE THEY GOT THE UAE GOVERNMENT TO EXTRADITE IBORI, TO MAKE HIM AN EXAMPLE.....

Is something making Sense here ??

kpaofame:

That is what most people dont know...

I have stayed in 4 different states after Ibori regime and i still cant see a Gov. that outperform him....Worrisome shocked

Ibori was setup by OBJ and his cronies for his political ambition and stubbornness in the fight for Resource control..so many other SS govs. backed down from the struggle when Obj. went riot, report even emerge then how Late Stella save some by divulging info of Baba's plan...

EFCC even claimed they expended over a billion to persecute Ibori...a clear case of Witch hunt.... undecided undecided undecided

Ziinno:
It's hard to have lived in Delta State at the time he was Governor and not like Ibori.

migeoart:
Everyone shouting common thief as if we have 1 saint in politics!!!all politicians are the same!

Agimor:
Happy Birthday Sir! Is Ibori any different from core criminals like Tinubu, Sariki, Obasanjo, Atiku, Fashola, Buhari (President), etc, being celebrated today? So you guys should swerve jor.
Maximum respect to you all......
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Run along dummy.
I told you ahaha
There is always an ugly side to bitter people,did U take up the back side then? hence ur behavior?? those who see nothing good in others and throw their dummy out of the pram when they have no real arguments to bring to the table, I guess Im waiting for more insults, or will you pray for me this time?

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by win2kwire: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Danielmoore:
He is not a criminal Edwin Clark betrayed him

Edwin Clark also told him to plead guilty to corrution, theft and criminality in a UK court?
I weep for the quality of citizens in Nigeria! wow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
haske7:

You need to be taken to a mallam and exchanged for a plate of indommie!!!!! Just negodu how busy r celebrating the Prince of Corruption!!!!! Iranu u
How I wish your late father was a mere servant to the prince of corruption, your life would have been meaningful and worth living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by loomer: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
do4luv14:

help me tell Dem, I still remember, even till now how ma late dad still sing his praise and even buy vanguard jst to show us his exploit as gov, IBORI the BIG HEART of ma state,

more grace sir,

When I been dey school for Hausa state, I been dey always insult the man. Until I visit delta and my papa give me work to look for potholes for road.
I find sote I tire. Na from there I understand say the man been dey work
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
loomer:

When I been dey school for Hausa state, I been dey always insult the man. Until I visit delta and my papa give me work to look for potholes for road.

I tell you, the way ma late dad, and senior bros, and some relative as well talk about him. Is wat interested me to know about him, DAT I start reading him up,

he is the only one that linked Ma state up,
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
loomer:

Nor mind them ooh, the so called thief beat all governors till date, someone that single handedly turn that bush he came from to township.Who know Oghara B4?imagine Medical students at oghara, teachers college, all those thieves for high rd oghara junction turn Biz men, finish all the roads, with strong heart bring the only 2nd school of Electorate to Oghara only 2 in Nigeria,built an up to date Health center facility in the whole of the SS, the guy thief but E nor 4get his people hence they celebrate him,Im not from Oghara but I wish all other Governors can do same for thie immediate community then 36 villages go dey be like oghara every 4 years.

1 Like

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Ejomax77(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
attackgat:
Convicted criminal and a common thief.
pls say something new
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Amberon11: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lmao... And you think I'm bothered?
erico2k2:

Im coming let me go fru your post, then I know what to say about you,Im pretty sure people with insults like you have laid bare their lives here in the past,I will soon remind you.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Nor mind them ooh, the so called thief beat all governors till date, someone that single handedly turn that bush he came from to township.Who know Oghara B4?imagine Medical students at oghara, teachers college, all those thieves for high rd oghara junction turn Biz men, finish all the roads, with strong heart bring the only 2nd school of Electorate to Oghara only 2 in Nigeria,built an up to date Health center facility in the whole of the SS, the guy thief but E nor 4get his people hence they celebrate him,Im not from Oghara but I wish all other Governors can do same for thie immediate community then 36 villages go dey be like oghara every 4 years.
You're a wise man.

Respect Bro.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
loomer:

Lol, I love your dad. grin
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by kenzysmith: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ibori u theif pass me o buh ma papa feel say na me worst pass 4 the whole world

1 Like

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Seguntimmy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
And these makes front page? Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una..

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Ejomax77(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
do4luv14:

I tell you, the way ma late dad, and senior bros, and some relative as well talk about him. Is wat interested me to know about him, DAT I start reading him up,

he is the only one that linked Ma state up,
He's a great man. smiley
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Lmao... And you think I'm bothered?
Ofcso SADIST like you wont, Now foxtrot Oscar until you are Eligible to VOTE.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
JasonScolari:
He's a great man. smiley

ya, last time I visit ma dads village, for his burial, I still see his tangible work on all the roads,
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by mysticwarrior(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
you dey watch am he dey go o odidigboigbo, you dey LOOK AM he dey enter ODIDIGBOIGBO .
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
do4luv14:

can you beat that, that CLARK is a disgrace to Delta and still is,

if I wia to lead any group of militant in DELTA my first job will be to shut him out nomata wat,
My brother he is a big problem in the Niger delta
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
erico2k2:

wise words ma bro, you are not far from the truth
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Danielmoore:

My brother he is a big problem in the Niger delta

ya, and its time to shut him up, he is too greedy and selfish
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Amberon11: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
is this how you type?
erico2k2:

Ofcso SADIST like you wont, Now foxtrot Oscar until you are Eligible to VOTE.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon11:
is this how you type?
yes wen Im talking pidgin English.Even though I don leave 9ja for ages I nor lose my street credibility, U see your life now? you run outta insult abi? I only spent 3 mins going fru ur past post and wahala I found out U are a sad ewe masturbating on fotos of Alicia keys and who knows whoy/Una nor reach but una go dey show una sef mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.