Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (16342 Views)

Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

see.you result to insult as usual . What has Delta or wing Deltans has to do with this?Or you skipped Geography as well ? I just asked you a very simple question to point me to where once upon a time in your life you castigated people like Tinubu u are here embarassing yourself
You are the one embarassing yourself when you know nothing about me but blindly assume im not a deltan, and its senseless because it has nothing to do with whats on ground, when ibori, his wife and his gang of criminals were jailed by the uk authorities why didnt you organise a protest in his defence since you love him so much with you life? Or are they deltans also? Call a spade a spade and stop beating about the bush like a headless chicken. PDP has not done anything meaningful for delta state given the huge annual budgets, ibori is the godfather and should take the bulk of the blame, if delta state experienced reasonable developments in comparism with lagos I wont bother much if he stole like tinubu, even the us and uk are not free of corruption, but the leaders put in much work to better the lives of their citizens rather than the mindless looting we have here.
Re: James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by erico2k2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
kattytamer:

You are the one embarassing yourself when you know nothing about me but blindly assume im not a deltan, and its senseless because it has nothing to do with whats on ground, when ibori, his wife and his gang of criminals were jailed by the uk authorities why didnt you organise a protest in his defence since you love him so much with you life? Or are they deltans also? Call a spade a spade and stop beating about the bush like a headless chicken. PDP has not done anything meaningful for delta state given the huge annual budgets, ibori is the godfather and should take the bulk of the blame, if delta state experienced reasonable developments in comparism with lagos I wont bother much if he stole like tinubu, even the us and uk are not free of corruption, but the leaders put in much work to better the lives of their citizens rather than the mindless looting we have here.
I ask you again, what has Delta state got to do with the Issue??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.