Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? (516 Views)

A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / PSG Player, Jese Rodriguez Spends €5k To Eliminate His Ex From Big Brother. Pics / Kylian Mbappe Formally Unveiled As A PSG Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by SamzySamuel(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar completed his world record transfer to Paris Saint-Germain on Thursday when he signed a five-year contract, the French club announced.
The 25-year-old Brazilian earlier broke his contract with Barcelona by paying a 222 million-euro ($264 million, £201 million) buyout clause.
"I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain," said Neymar in comments posted on the English language version of the club's website.
"Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want.
"From today, I will do everything I can to help my new teammates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."
[url=http://ezeudoyesamuel.cf/Sports/Neymar+signs+5-year+contract+with+PSG?name=Neymar%20signs%205-year%20contract%20with%20PSG]Click Here For More[/url]

Will Neymar Make it in PSG?, Lets Discuss about this. Comment below

Re: Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by gabinogem(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Of course he will. He's got what it takes to win ballon d'or . cool

1 Like

Re: Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by SamzySamuel(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2017
gabinogem:
Of course he will. He's got what it takes to win ballon d'or . cool

Ballon d'or When messi and Ronaldo is still on the Pitch
Re: Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by gabinogem(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
SamzySamuel:

Ballon d'or When messi and Ronaldo is still on the Pitch
Messi & Ronaldo are gradually fading out... Watch out this coming season & see for urself.
Re: Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by holatin(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
buhari will be signed next by one London football club
Re: Neymar Is Now A PSG Player And What's Next??? by chiefolododo(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2017
God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Kelvin Abu Is A Serial Scammer / I’m Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain,19-year-old Lady After Winning Medal / Real Madrid Captain Sergio Ramos Equals Laliga Record For Red Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.