Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport (661 Views)

Will India Embassy Extend Visa Expiring Date After This Coronavirus Pandemic / Wakanow Has Intentionally Held My Money Since August / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by leechicomsoln(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Pease if you applied or knowns anyone who applied through India embassy for a VISA and their international passport has been with india embassy for months. kindly follow @abikedabiri and @bukolasaraki Tweet to them by complaining how India embassy is frustrating Nigerian's over issuing of visa and holding applicants international passport captive for over 2 months without any information or feed back from the embassy. We need to stand up and Fight for our rights and put a stop to this.
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by Redoil: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Go their to develop india
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by mavinc4u(f): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Redoil:
Go their to develop india

What is this one saying? Get lost if you have nothing to contribute. Very irritating human.
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by mavinc4u(f): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Please if they can't give you visa, can't they return your passport, why are they holding it, is it their property? What type of visa did you apply? Was it done by you or an agent?
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by leechicomsoln(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2017
mavinc4u:
Please if they can't give you visa, can't they return your passport, why are they holding it, is it their property? What type of visa did you apply? Was it done by you or an agent?
Its an entry Visa. It wasn't done by agent
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by leechicomsoln(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Said they will call to pick it up in 3weeks now is 2 months plus. Havnt heard from them if you call they tell you when it's ready you will be called upon. Now there numbers at the embassy is not going
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by mavinc4u(f): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2017
leechicomsoln:

Its an entry Visa. It wasn't done by agent

Are you of Indian origin abi is that not their entry visa is meant for?
Re: India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport by Saintsquare(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
why don't you visit the embassy and demand for an explanation

(1) (Reply)

UK Tier 2 Visa Cap Reached For Third Month In A Row / Austria & Germany Wich Of Dis 2 Schengen Visa Can B Easily Ofa / Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.