Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos (38177 Views)

Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / Man Charged For Engaging 22-year Old In Sex Romp / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by dre11(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

What seemed to be impossible happened after a 44-year old woman suspected to be a lesbian forcefully engaged a pregnant woman in a sexual escapade and was arrested by the police in Lagos.

She was also said to have inserted a native charm into the victim’s private to terminate her pregnancy.

The incident happened at Eniola Aderinlo close in Ipaja, Lagos where they reside.

The suspect, Olamide Joseph has since been charged before a Lagos court for sexual assault and was remanded in prison custody.

P.M.EXPRESS tried to find out how a woman would rape a fellow woman and was told by the police source that Olamide popularly called Ola, lured the victim who was pregnant to her house and molesting her sexually.

The suspect was said to have forced her to her bed, inserted her fingers into her private part and fondled her without the consent of the victim.

The victim went to the police and reported the assault and the suspect was arrested and charged before Ogba Magistrates court for the alleged offence.

The police charged her for sexual assault by penetrating her vagina under the Criminal Code.
She pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr Danny Raphael did not object to her bail but asked the court to give her bail condition that will enable the suspect come for trial.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs Davis Abegunde granted her bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 14th of August, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-charged-allegedly-raping-pregnant-woman-lagos/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by timadings(f): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm......OK
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by nextprince: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by smartty68(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
So girl too the name Olamide, thought it was a guy name shocked

Oh maybe she's a she-male. Na wa for her o undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by nepapole(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Nawa ooo. Woman raping woman.. D world hav end already. But wait oo...olamide joseph be like man name na. Except Joseph is d surname.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by nextprince: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2017
nepapole:
Nawa ooo. Woman raping woman.. D world hav end already.

Na so

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
That ola is really demonic!! Sometimes I wonder how a human beigbn will have feelings for same sex, and now a pregnant woman, it's really not natural or normal but simply demonic, God, what is this world really turning to, abominations are now the order of the day, Angel Michael please blow this trumpet now.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by gwmlogistic: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmmm, Olamide badoo

In other news

Reasons why you should secure your property with this self activating fire extinguisher

https://www.nairaland.com/3871215/secure-properties-these-self-activating
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by qualityovenbake(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Unbelievable.

What did I just read shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by nattyjay(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Nawao
So she followed her into the room, allowed her to finger and she couldn't stop her..
Is that one rape?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Did I see double? shocked shocked abeg wey my glasses?

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by IgboticGirl(f): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Afonja

20 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Crauxx(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
am i the only one who is so confsed? shocked
14 years loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus Christ of Ajegunle..See what Sapphos of Lesbos Island has caused...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by HugeDan(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
For rape to occur, there must be a penetration of D into the V. so no case.

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by xynerise: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Pardon?

Did I just read that correct? undecided
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
My english is very poor.

Someone please explain this title before I read this passage.

3 Likes

Na she male
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by maxiuc(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
.OLAMIDE.....MY JOY HAS COME

Smiling I can smell afonja

Smell me an AfonjA
Insert a native charm trying to terminate the pregnancy haba haba trying to skull mine a foetus

Chai this people they can't stop

NCAN reporting perm sec to the secretary general of NCAN abuja headquarters

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by policy12: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
O boy what is this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by Sunymoore(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by StarPlayer: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Afonja

10 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by BabaRamotu1988: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
useless cone head dirty bastards vagabonds

cc
okoyiboz3
shukuokukobambi

11 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos by SUNDICOS(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Mumu post shaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Assaulting A Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested / Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.