Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

"Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say (331 Views)

I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian Musician, "Burnaboy", took to Twitter to reveal he will be dropping a new music today further tweeted that he makes music for only himself and his fans.

According to him, those who are not his fans shouldn’t even bother listening. 

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/dont-even-bother-to-listen-to-my-music.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by Josephjnr(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
We hear.
Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by ychris: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Alright bro.

We won't bother.
Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by MhizzAJ(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
okay
Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by Deji124(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Who is burnaboy never heard of that name beforegrin

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by dairo2: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
i don hear you
Re: "Don’t Even Bother To Listen To My Music, If You Are Not My Fans" – Burnaboy Say by medolab90(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

WATCH New Video: 2baba – Gaaga Shuffle / Kemi Olunloyo And Seyi Law Finally Settle Their Differences / 5 Quick Reasons Why There Is So Much Buzz About Taylor Swift’s Latest Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.