Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint (821 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
In these 35 days drop shipping naija blueprint, we shall be covering the following topics
1 overview of drop shipping
2 creating a winning mindset
3 finding hot niches to sell
4 print on demand
5 copy writing strategies
6 promotion/ advertising
7 reviewing over 71 seventy-one Ecom stores
8 setting up your store
9 naija payment getaway.
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Even if you haven't made money in internet marketing before, you can start by learning step by step in these 35 days ecommerce/ drop shipping naija blueprint, how to build and own your own online venture.

With drop shipping you are the middleman.

It simple entails finding products on a third party wholesaler site, putting the pictures of those products on your store, mark up the cost of those product so you have profit.

When a customer orders for the product, you take a percentage of the money and pay it to the wholesaler, you keep the difference as profit

You pass along the details of the customer to the wholesaler who then drop ships the product directly to your customer.

The package gets delivered to the customer without the wholesalers branding on it as if it came from you.

This is done with no upfront investment and without touching the product. We literally don't have to own any product or inventory to start. This is how drop shipping works.

Most beginners start their drop shipping business from china. It takes two to three weeks to get to the customer if we are drop shipping from a warehouse/ wholesaler in China.

In today's changing your mindset
Lesson 1
If you find a winning product (positive ROI- return on investment) scale up fast...if you have a product with a negative ROI kill it even faster.
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
In the first lesson on creating a winning mindset, l talked about finding a winning product
A winning product is one with a positive return on investment. These is where 99% of e-com stores get it wrong. Choosing and finding a winning product. Many people get stuck with one particular product.
Even after testing and discovering that the said product isn't scalable they are very reluctant to kill it.
After a few days of running ads....sending traffic to ur offer(five days at most) and you discover a product has a negative return on investment you should stop immediately.

Creating a winning mindset....Lesson 2
Don't fall in love with any product...don't even have any emotional attachment to it....if it has a positive return on investment scale to the moon...if it has a negative return kill it even faster.
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
In lesson 2 of creating a winning mindset, I talked about not falling in love with any product and testing products before finding a winning product.
You should have it at the back of your mind that it takes testing of about 20 products to find one winning product. It might take your a lot of time and money, but when you find that winning
product you will make more money than you ever lost.
Be willing to test as many products... we shall be talking about how you can test product without spending a dime on ads later on...

Creating a winning mindset lesson 3
Your passion might not make you money....learn and sell to other peoples passion
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Creating a winning mindset Lesson 4
Always follow proven data...watch the numbers closely...

Dont have any emotional attachment to any product. If you see proof that a product is hot selling....you would do yourself a lot of good by moving in quickly and directing your campaign towards it. Don't be foolishly creative...with the current exchange rate you would want to throw your money stupidly away in ads and testing.
I say to you, always promote product with sales proof and social proof. There is a thin line between investing and speculating
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Creating a winning mindset Lesson 5
Having a positive mindset is key to your success as an entrepreneur... When you are faced with an obstacle, always think of creative ways to overcome such blocks...
With your online store you will come across apps that cost a few dollars, always have the how can I afford this app mentality.
Some app comes with a few days trial period, while others don't.
If an app can help increase the rate of conversion by as little as 6% then it is worth having in your store.
Always think about the possibilities
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
To achieve massive result with your drop shipping ventures...this three key factors most be in place
1 a great product...
2 finding a irrationally passionate audience
3 the audience most be large in number and reachable

Every successful drop shipping store is built on this key tripod....if one is missing then it will be very difficult to scale up.
We shall discuss these in details in the coming days

Creating a winning mindset lesson 6 (six)....many aspiring online entrepreneur get stuck...with the restriction placed on Nigeria by most websites/businesses abroad.
In your journey as aspiring entrepreneur this will be about the least issue you will face...I bet you you would face even more challenging and intimidating obstacles.
Entrepreneur are about the smartest, most creative and bravest people on the planet
Ask yourself
1 do people still receive money through this restricted mediums in Nigeria
2 how do the so called yahoo boy (w
ho put everyone of us in this fix) get pass these restrictions
3 how do they receive and spend so much despite these restrictions.

Your job as an entrepreneur is to always find a winning solution to every problem....
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Creating a winning mindset lesson 7 DEDICATION
This is key in your drop shipping journey. A lot of people arent just dedicated enough to pull through the initial drought stage in their drop shipping journey. They see drop shipping as an hobbie- a side job because it is not a physical business. Online business should be treated like a full time job, you cant just treat it as a side hustle and expect to achieve the same level of success like the big boys in the industry
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Creating a winning mindset lesson eight 8..TAKE ACTION- "the value of an idea lies in the using of it" a whole lot of people keep consuming loads and loads of information without taking the much needed action.
Most suffer from initial paralysis. You must be willing to take action on all information gathered (especially real values I shall be sharing here in the coming days)

If you dont take actions you might never achieve success in your online journey
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
In the last lesson of creating a winning mindset I talked about taking action. The number 1 reason people fail to take action is fear.
"the beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away".

So take that giant step. "Success is normally found in a pile of mistakes"
Lessons 9 of creating a winning mindset. There is no failure in Dropshiping you only fail when you quit.
Re: Thinking Of Investing-discover The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint by Ohis3681: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
In order to make sales with Dropshiping the following has to be good
1 right product
2 right audience
3 right advertising
4 right copy writing
5 right price
6 right trust
7 right shipping
All these have to be checked for you to scale up in your drop shipping venture.
We shall talk about all this in full details in the coming days.
Earlier today I was chatting with someone on whatsapp and he wanted to know how much it will take to set up a dropshipping venture.
And ofcourse since a large part your budget will be for ads..there is no definite answer to this type of question

There are two different ways to get traffic to your E-com store
1 free traffic
2 paid traffic
But I like referring them as thus
1 time
2 money
A sale is a sale whether you got it from a free traffic source or paid traffic. If you don't have money for traffic, you must be willing to but in the time to get people to you store.
In your journey as an entrepreneur time is the singular most important thing.
I for one have a shoe manufacturing company I oversee, and ofcourse a few other issues that need my attention. I don't have all the time in the world.
I do paid traffic
But if you don't have money for ads then you would go the free route for now. When the sales starts coming in you can then buy traffic
To help reduce money for ad I promised to teach free ways to test a product as a bonus
I will teach you through reverse engineering how to find micro influencers in your niche.
Micro influencers are a far cheaper way to get traffic to your store.

(1) (Reply)

Needs A Frozen Chicken Supplier. / How Do I Earn Satoshi...... / What Is Q.pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.