Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Is Q.pro? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Q.pro? (821 Views)

MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hi guys

Qoin pro seem to be legit, i have been on it for a couple months now, i have reached the level of an associate and i was able to withdraw my TIPS (Fedoracoin) to my coinexchange, though it has little or no value, it was still proof of it's legitimacy. cool

How to earn coins on Qoin Pro?

There are 2 ways you can earn coins here.

1. Register an account and you will receive small amounts of coins daily without having to take any action like completing reCaptcha or anything of that sort.

2. Invite friends and start earning bonus payments, you can earn from 5% - 1250%!
You will need at least 2500 referrals to earn the full bonus potential but with good marketing strategies it is very possible to get this done.

Is it safe to use?

There are no fees here so there is no risk.
Some people have reported some technical issues with wallet addresses but I think everything can be sorted out through support should there be a problem. You can also use an existing wallet address to withdraw, you don't have to use the ones they offer to generate.

The daily payments are very small but they give you up to 12 different currencies so this could add up in the future and some of these Digital currencies could gain major value!
Re: What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Q. Pro withdrawal

1 Share

Re: What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Q. Pro to C.exchange deposit

1 Share

Re: What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Link's in my signature, remember to confirm your email after signing up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
The website is currently undergoing a massive upgrade and will be back online on or before March 23 (Friday). All issues relating to forks / withdrawals and faucets will have been resolved. Thank you for your patience. cool
Re: What Is Q.pro? by LockDown69(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2018
QP 2018 coming soon... May 8.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT YOU SHOULF KNOW ABOUT LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION / learn trading onli ne / Make atleast 5k to 30k daily, doing this business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.