Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos (33461 Views)

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by abfalkolly(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kobicove:
Why are her knuckles so dark? grin
Whts so dark in her knuckles?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Kellydrive1: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
neky2016:
Beautiful Lagos Police Command's PRO,  Dolapo Badmus, clocked 40 today. The vibrant PPRO who shared stunning photos on her Instagram page, wrote;

"I've breathed for 1261440000 seconds, 21024000 minutes, 341640hours and 14235days! In all of this there have been dangers, to some I've walked in and out without a scratch while to some I've dodged knowingly or unknowingly but in all I'm grateful to God Almighty for his protection, grace, favour and the strength he bestowed upon me to do this enormous task of policing! I trust him to do more exceedingly and abundantly in this new year. Happy birthday to me IFEDOLAPO!  #dolapobadmos@40."

Here are more photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/lagos-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-releases-beautiful-photos-clocks-40/

Lalasticlala

Police sef dey bleach ..see coke n fanta knuckles..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bleaching mama. See her coat of many colours on her finger.
Must women bleach?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Atalia: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by lordcenred(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
THIS ONE THAT LOOKS OLDER THAN MY 61 YEARS OLD MOTHER. HBD MA
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by fresherdanU: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
I HOPE THEY DONT CARRY YOU BECOS OF THIS UR LOOSE MOUTH.

Neminc:
I knew this woman was well endowed but her boobi are definitely not that big. I Hope she has not padded it with folded and rumpled 20 naira notes. IG of police take note, I recommend that she be brought to me for a proper inspection of her boobilicious assets. We must take this corruption fight into every nook and cranny of that boobi!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by omoolope2019(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
neky2016:
Beautiful Lagos Police Command's PRO,  Dolapo Badmus, clocked 40 today. The vibrant PPRO who shared stunning photos on her Instagram page, wrote;

"I've breathed for 1261440000 seconds, 21024000 minutes, 341640hours and 14235days! In all of this there have been dangers, to some I've walked in and out without a scratch while to some I've dodged knowingly or unknowingly but in all I'm grateful to God Almighty for his protection, grace, favour and the strength he bestowed upon me to do this enormous task of policing! I trust him to do more exceedingly and abundantly in this new year. Happy birthday to me IFEDOLAPO!  #dolapobadmos@40."

Here are more photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/lagos-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-releases-beautiful-photos-clocks-40/

Lalasticlala
congrats and happy birthday:::continue to do well
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Omolabasky: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
She looks more than forty. Anyway, Happy Birthday ma.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kobicove:
Yours will be dark too if you use one kine cream like that shocked
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by kcreativeme: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mbediogu:

Policeman: Paaark! Wey your particulars? Inner light!
Me: They are here, complete. This is keke, no inner lite.

Policeman: Oh so you want teach me my job? By the way where are you coming from this time of the nite?
Me: I am coming from a funeral?
Policeman: Na who die?
Me: Na one policemen so.
Policeman: Na wetin kill am ?
Me: Na one driver give am juju money for check point. The money come gum for him hand, the hand swell and the officer come die. . .
Policeman: wetin you go do there?
Me: I go remove the money for him hand so them go fit bury am. Na me do the juju. Abel take this N500 from me make I pass go before nite deep.
Policeman: Noooo! Take your money go. Police is your friend, IG say make we no dey take bribe again. Carry go. Safe journey. Good nite. Lol.
grin grin grin Lol.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Buffalo2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kobicove:
U know nah wink
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by hibee4uall(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by NovusHomo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kobicove:

A sure sign of skin "toning" (bleaching). Now we know; she's not that beautiful afterall.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
She looks like a ghost especially in the second photograph
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by funkyrash(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by funkyrash(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mrs Officer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!! / Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.