Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. (2648 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
dreamwords:
Afonjas d slave

Big slave. By opening this senseless thread, he confirms himself that he is a slave.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Integrityfarms(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
orisa37:
Because The Igbos are simply hypnotised.

I strongly believe you are normal, right?
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Basic123: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
izombie:
igbos are already doing that. Whats pitiful and pathetic is that some southerners keep disassociating themselves from the igbos. I still don't understand why.

You still don't understand why?

Igbo agitation is not against the north but the rest of nigerians.That is why you will hear statement like:

"YORUBA PASTORS ARE DEVILS AND IGBO ATTENDING THEIR CHURCHES ARE FOOLS"

Coming from nnamdi kanu.

I know you know why,you are just being deluded.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by MyNewJackeT: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Basic123:

Igbo agitation is not against the north but the rest of nigerians.That is why you will hear statement like:

Coming from nnamdi kanu.

Regional pastors, Local pastors, where do they come from, or is anointing only for people who are from one region, if you don't see this then you aren't a Christian, who do they make weekly returns to, is it to an NGO or to a business registered in the CAC (corporate affairs commission) of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by MyNewJackeT: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Basic123:

Coming from nnamdi kanu.

Regional pastors, Local pastors, where do they come from, or is anointing only for people who are from one region, if you don't see this then you aren't a Christian, who do they make weekly returns to, is it to an NGO or to a business registered in the CAC (corporate affairs commission) of Nigeria.

Where do they invest, is their investment spread along the country or situated in one region of the country.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by MyNewJackeT: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Basic123:

Coming from nnamdi kanu.

Where do they invest, is their investment spread along the country or situated in one region of the country.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Right.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

To me, they are all thesame, united in corruption while they divide us through the media along religious and ethnic lines. Even the northerners for all their control, still have the poorest and most marginalized region in Nigeria, the control hasn't improved the life of the common man significantly.
thats the issue. The common man. Who is the common man? Thats the ordinary man who does not have abraham as a father. The elites enrich themselves while the common man fight among themselves because of the elites. Its not only a northern thing but a nigerian thing. You can fight for tinubu, buhari, fashola or orji kalu but i'm sure none of these people have done anything to improve the life of the common man. For the first time in a long time kanu is saying enough is enough. Why does the common man keep attacking kanu?
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fineman87:

Your ignorance stinks. All those positions you listed are presidential appointments. And in this democracy the south has dominated. Besides, What do you want to achieve by telling the world that the north controls nigeria, you ignoramus. And please where are you from, if not wastrland.
its the truth. The north dey in charge. Imagine if it was gej that was on medical sabatical. The north would've impeached him. Bia nwokem, abum nwa afo igbo. Ala oji gi?
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by FriendNG: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Just here to read.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Prosper24: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
true

This babe you fine sha ooh.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
izombie:
its the truth. The north dey in charge. Imagine if it was gej that was on medical sabatical. The north would've impeached him. Bia nwokem, abum nwa afo igbo. Ala oji gi?

You are NOT igbo. Stop hyping the north. The north alone cannot impeach a president. You are completely ignorant. Stop defeating the psychology of southerners.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Fineman87:

You are NOT igbo. Stop hyping the north. The north alone cannot impeach a president. You are completely ignorant. Stop defeating the psychology of southerners.
you think i'm not igbo abi? Go check my profile and earlier posts. I am not hyping the hausa but politically they are in charge. Simple truth.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
true
nne i mara nma. I for just come marry you if not for one thing.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by nokatakata: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2017
of course they do. Except people want to pretend and deceive themselves. The northerners largely depends on government jobs to survive. The Nigerian army, Navy, Airforce, customs, immigration, police, NNPC, NPA, just mention it. They fill up everywhere with their people that's why they always have one voice when it comes to holding on to power during elections. No matter how good a contender is even with past records, northerners will never vote for him if he is not from the north because of the fear of not getting government job.

That's why other tribes are not happy. Things must be balanced. every tribe must be given equal opportunity, if not let everybody go their separate ways.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by brize(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
orisa37:
Because The Yorubas are simply hypnotised.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 06, 2017
izombie:
you think i'm not igbo abi? Go check my profile and earlier posts. I am not hyping the hausa but politically they are in charge. Simple truth.

That is your 'truth'. Stop spreading your truth to defeat our psyche. Keep your truth in your pocket. Nonsense.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Fineman87:
This topic is senseless and meaningless. You are giving the northerners a psychologic victory which is stupid. Once the mental war is won, then everything else is lost. Stop hyping the north. Since the return of democracy, southerners held power and controlled nigeria. That is why the north fought hell to get power back. And they found sfools in wasteland, which the op is from. So stop this rubbish. In democracy, the south controls nigeria.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Why can't the Yorubas and the Igbos cooperate to thwart the ways of Hausa/Fulani? That's the abnormality.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by tuscani: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2017
izombie:
i don't envy them. I just admire how they are able to manipulate a part of the south to always have things go their way.
you mean the yelloba , or amala people
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
When last I checked, the Hausa/Fulani Tribe is 29% of Nigeria. The Yoruba is 21%. The Igbo is 18%. The Yorubas and Igbos have a combined rate of 39%, 10% more than Hausa/Fulani..
But The Yorubas and The Igbos open their eyes and allow insects to enter when they see Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Kano States open their boarders to Niger, Chad, Northern Cameroon and Tuareg Fulanis from Futa Jalon to enter their States freely to populate those areas and give them population, ethnic and religious advantage over other tribes.
These are the views we miss Awo and Zik for. But the present crops of politicians are damned right unreasonable and selfish.
No law permits strangers to enter your house anyhow without your permission. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians on October 1st 1960 in equal propotions.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by juman(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2017
freshest4live:

But obasanjo was in power for 8years and Jonathan another 5years, if after all these, North still controls Nigeria, then we are our own enemies. Note that the core North have only been in power for few years in the entire history of Nigeria, but see how they used Islam to unite the middle belt all along.

In one way you are right. The south are their own enemy. Fourteen years they led the country but to no where.

But mind you common people in the north are as suffering like those in the south if not more.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by juman(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
orisa37:
Why can't the Yorubas and the Igbos cooperate to thwart the ways of Hausa/Fulani? That's the abnormality.

The southern leaders are not better than those of the north.

One Nigeria is the big problem.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by rumours: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Fineman87:

Your ignorance stinks. All those positions you listed are presidential appointments. And in this democracy the south has dominated. Besides, What do you want to achieve by telling the world that the north controls nigeria, you ignoramus. And please where are you from, if not wastrland.

Please let's stop this. Though you have a point about the psychological feeling of supremacy that the North will assume of herself from the post. But it's not today naaa! People have written articles and or made comments directly and indirectly that has also given the North that false psychological feeling.

The original poster is entitled to his opinion and he is on point too. The question now is, what is the way forward? The South needs to unite. How do we go about achieving that? The solution to the problem of the country, in my opinion lies in the South. The North is NOT more politically enlighten than the South. The reason is that they have a legion of easily manipulatable illiterates. Even a plate of food can do the magic for their so-called clueless elite. The South is too sophisticated and enlighten for that.

Look at the 2015 election - people that didn't even understand the word change were ignorantly chanting it. Eg. Okada people that do obey a common traffic light. So the way forward is for the South to come together. Yoruba, Igbo, Idoma, Tiv, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ikwere, Urobo, Etc. Come together and help Nigeria. Let's stop all these internet banter and e-war. The North has failed.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
One Nigeria can never be the problem. Regard, Recognise and Strategise constitutionally the 36 States as "36 Productivity, Costs and Incomes Centres". Let them manage their efforts by themselves and you will see meaningful PROGRESS.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by achi4u(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Fineman87:

Bros you talk as if what the OP is saying is not truth.
The world knows that Hausa fulanis controls Nigeria with the help of British which hate the south with passion.
Attack the message and leave the messenger.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by achi4u(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
izombie:
Hahahahah gringrin

Your question though, a none Igbo can't answer that question or understand the question.
Re: The North Is Really In Charge Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
achi4u:
Bros you talk as if what the OP is saying is not truth.
The world knows that Hausa fulanis controls Nigeria with the help of British which hate the south with passion.
Attack the message and leave the messenger.

My guy. The world doesnt know anything. Stop this nonsense. The hausa/fulani controls you. I will never live under fulani domination and i am not aware of any. If you have surrendered to a myth, then good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / Bye Bye Buhari As Tribunal Order Inec To Bring Original Result Sheets For Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.