Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls (2645 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Mandynews(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2019
From MandyNews.com

In an online poll conducted by Kadaria Ahmed, a veteran broadcast journalist, and writer.

in the Twitter online poll, which ended on Tuesday.
It was gathered, over 15k voted and 80% agrees that the North is the problem of Nigeria.

Check out screenshot below.

More via https://mandynews.com/north-is-nigerias-problem-over-15k-voted-and-80-agrees-on-kadaria-polls/

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by kunleweb: 8:11pm On May 15, 2019
Wow. This will incite serious e-fights. I'll park here and wait

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by stephleena(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2019
true. Parasitic in nature .they contribute close to nothing to the national coffers, but get a larger chunk of the bounty..

Resources to be channelled for better things, are wasted fighting bokoharam,they create with their own hands.. most foreign aid are channelled to the north despite having the richest man In Africa. they're the greatest beneficiaries of Melinda and Bill-gates foundation..

They contribute nothing...they only help in increasing Nigeria's population which they use in making wrong political choices for Nigeria.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by scribble: 8:15pm On May 15, 2019
wicked ppl
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 8:15pm On May 15, 2019
But your headline is confusing. Is the north is the problem of the north, not north is the problem of Nigeria. Nobody can tell me that north is the problem of Nigeria in what way exactly?
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by spectroscopic: 8:17pm On May 15, 2019
This is not suppose to be news to any discerning mind. It is obviously so.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But your headline is confusing. Is the north is the problem of the north, not north is the problem of Nigeria. Nobody can tell me that north is the problem of Nigeria in what way exactly?

Is the north is the problem of the north, not north is the problem of Nigeria
if you understand Buhari Advocate on Nairaland English please help a brother in need.

3 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 8:29pm On May 15, 2019
kingemzy5:

Is the north is the problem of the north, not north is the problem of Nigeria
if you understand Buhari Advocate on Nairaland English please help a brother in need.
why you dont ask the question here the way the question was asked from Twitter.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Newphil: 8:35pm On May 15, 2019
Nairalanders, what are your thought, do you agree with Twitter warriors that Northerners are really the problem of Nigeria?

LIKE for YES
SHARE for NO

17 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by stephleena(f): 8:35pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Your English is from the north, which is part of Nigeria's problems..

You're truly Buhari's advocate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by jimi4us: 8:37pm On May 15, 2019
North is obviously Nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by nijabazaar: 8:41pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
true. Parasitic in nature .they contribute close to nothing to the national coffers, but get a larger chunk of the bounty..

Resources to be channelled for better things, are wasted fighting bokoharam,they create with their own hands.. most foreign aid are channelled to the north despite having the richest man In Africa. they're the greatest beneficiaries of
Melinda and Bill-gates foundation..

They contribute nothing...they only help in increasing Nigeria's population.

and the unfortunate thing is that they use their population to vote in a miserable old fart....

they breed and breed and breed until death do them part. they discard their children to the streets. they refused to grow with the 21st century. infact, norrin is good about the north.

they are the very reason nigeria lags behind in all indices..

where x Thanos when you need him.

12 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2019
I disagree but to me the problem with Nigeria is never the north but the British who told them they are born to rule!
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 8:53pm On May 15, 2019
shocked I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. However I'm not sure if southeast could speak English fluently like northern you always ridicule hardly you will see hausa or fulani man speak pidgin English like igbo .
At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!

stephleena:

Your English is from the north, which is part of Nigeria's problems..

You're truly Buhari's advocate.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 8:55pm On May 15, 2019
Igbo is Nigeria problem.
jimi4us:
North is obviously Nigerian problem
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by chloride6: 8:58pm On May 15, 2019
OP simple sentence you cant understand ..

Olodo ..

North of North..

Not north of Nigeria..
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. However I'm not sure if southeast could speak English fluently like northern you always ridicule hardly you will see hausa or fulani man speak pidgin English like igbo .
At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!

Anuofia wetin concern Igbo with this one now, every time you are always trying to link them with that your coconut brain to your imaginary affliction.

Defender of the northgrin hope you know no salary for this kind job cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 9:03pm On May 15, 2019
Do you know why people mind their business?
virgoquin:
Anuofia wetin concern Igbo with this one now, every time you are always trying to link them with that your coconut brain to your imaginary affliction.

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you know why people mind their business?
Mind my business on a public forum kwa

How can I mind my business when I see you everywhere littering the whole place with your garbage posts Ezi di ka gi.

Mechionu biko cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by fatymore(f): 9:21pm On May 15, 2019
I voted too....

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by AstralBody: 9:33pm On May 15, 2019
The north is the parasite we have in this country, sucking every resources dry. Evil North!

4 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by tuniski: 9:35pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Now you will know you are a northerner omo offa claiming south west is confused!

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by tuniski: 9:37pm On May 15, 2019
virgoquin:

BuhariAdvocate is a northerner!

2 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Xander85: 9:40pm On May 15, 2019
If Ghana had this same core northern muslims, with the same mindset as the ones we have, and the same political dynamics as what obtains in Nigeria....then Ghana would be a shithole as well! shocked

3 Likes

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by PlayerMeji: 10:08pm On May 15, 2019
Which SERIOUS E-FIGHT?

What does the North have to say? With their divide and rule tactics...They have been in power since God knows when and are bent on remaining in power for as long as there is a country called NIGERIA in spite of their relatively low economic inputs.

Read through my posts on NL. I have always known the North as the biggest problem we have as a nation.

kunleweb:
Wow. This will incite serious e-fights. I'll park here and wait

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by theenchanter: 10:17pm On May 15, 2019
Xander85:
If Ghana had this same core northern muslims, with the same mindset as the ones we have, and the same political dynamics as what obtains in Nigeria....then Ghana would be a shithole as well! shocked
wetin concern Ghana with una palava?

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by theenchanter: 10:19pm On May 15, 2019
The only reason I see d north as a problem is that they're not developing their human capital, they only care about ruling d country

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Curlieweed: 10:37pm On May 15, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria’s main problem.

If there were no Nigerians, Nigeria will be just perfect.

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Texman21: 12:27am On May 16, 2019
ffs this blame game is getting stale,the south has the highest FA and still blame north for drawing nigeria backwards pipeline vandalising,highest exporters of criminals always creating bad image for the country,people losing important businesses at the word called nigeria because of the fear of fraudsters and drugtraffickers and we all know which region are expert in that the list goes on.someone will call me afonja i dont know even know what that means.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by Nobody: 12:47am On May 16, 2019
tuniski:

BuhariAdvocate is a northerner!
He has blown his undercover. Many of them hide under the SW tag to fight their perceived enemies. SE/SS take note.

1 Like

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by F3dan: 1:02am On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Chai....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel’s Conference Hotel Opens In Abeokuta / Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause? / I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.