Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl (539 Views)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by zinachidi(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
The Borno Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old
man, Muhammad Usman, for allegedly raping a 10-
year-old girl in Maiduguri.
Damian Chukwu, its Commissioner, made the disclosure
while parading the suspect on Thursday in Maiduguri.
Mr. Chukwu said that the suspect was apprehended by
detectives on June 10, at about 14: 30 p.m.
“The suspect has confessed to the act. He has told
investigators that he had canal knowledge of the girl at
the Londonciki area of Maiduguri,” he said.
Mr. Chukwu explained that the command was awaiting
legal advice from the ministry of justice, before
prosecuting the suspect.
The commissioner, who expressed dismay over the spate
of rape cases in the state, advised victims to always
come forward and seek redress.
“People must change their attitude toward rape. Victims
should report, while relations of suspects must stop
making unnecessary pleas to save them.
“It is disheartening to see victims’ families asking the
police to drop charges against rape suspects.

“Unless we change this attitude, we will continue to
witness rape in the society,” he said.
The Police commissioner said that the command had
adopted proactive measures to enhance its operation,
protect lives and rid Borno of criminals.
He said that additional personnel had been deployed to
Maiduguri and liberated areas to enhance security, while
a conference would be held every month, to review and
appraise the security situation.

Lalasticlala

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/239190-man-40-arrested-allegedly-raping-10-year-old-girl.html

Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by smartty68(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol! I thought these guys are pedophilias especially their religion supports it.

10 years old for that matter undecided
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Stupid old man. Rot in jail

Na dem, Abokki
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by swiz123(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
I thought I was going to see pictures

Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by nextprince: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Very unfortunate.
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by smartty68(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
swiz123:
I thought I was going to see pictures
So you came to see pictures...! Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by Neminc: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Oooo!!! For the first time I wanted to form NCAN on top this afonja and IPOB matter. This yeye aboki just spoil the thing for me. Anyway there's always another time. Bye for now
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by dairo2: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2017
so bad
Re: Man, 40, Arrested For Allegedly Raping 10-year-old Girl by muller101(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Apply aboniki balm on that dick for 2 months morning afternoon and evening

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: How I Foiled Evans’ Attempt To Kidnap My Kinsman – Okpara / OMG! Human Parts Dealer Apprehended In Ogun State Confesses Confess 'I Bought 15 / High Crime Rate And Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.