Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX (7656 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Behankey(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2017
- Infinix and Tecno are the biggest smartphone manufacturers on the Nigerian market right now.

- This also makes Infinix and Tecno the main competitors in the industry.

- Both of their smartphones are innovative and have a great price/quality ratio.

The question of choosing one or the other is becoming more and more difficult with recent phones both of these companies have introduced earlier this year.

They are:

Infinix Note 4 and
Tecno Camon CX

What’s the difference between them and which one is better? Let’s find out together in this review.

1. Infinix Note 4

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bw4RVpSyMZw/WWkylFFzGMI/AAAAAAAAGhs/tcMwH--UWHM9Vx0BS1RWgj8SxA_7r_hLACLcBGAs/s400/infinix_note4.jpg[/img]

Infinix Note 4 is a direct successor to the Infinix Note 3, one of the most popular smartphones of 2016, and it continues the traditions of the Note series.

The most notable features of this series of smartphones are a rather large screen, powerful battery and rather high overall specs. Note 4 delivers all of the above, with 5.7-inch FullHD screen (a bit toned out from the previous 6.0-inch screen in Note 3), 4,300 MAh battery, 2 Gb of RAM and 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 chipset.

Other features of this phone are: 13 MP rear with LED flash and 8 MP front cameras, a fingerprint scanner, Android 7.0 and, most notable new feature, a fast-charge technology, called XCharge that will allow you to charge your battery for about 45% in half an hour!

2. Infinix Note 4 Pro

Note 4 Pro is a premium version of the latest Infinix smartphone. There is not that much difference between these models, but the Pro version has 3 Gb of RAM instead by 2.

This definitely makes the phone much faster and will allow you to enjoy the latest games without any lag!

3. Tecno Camon CX

Tecno Camon CX is attributed to the Camon C long running series. The phones of this series are mostly known as camera-oriented, and the latest installment is not an exception.

Although Camon CX has really decent overall specs – 5.5-inch FullHD display, 1.5 GHz octacore MediaTek 6750 processing unit and 2 Gb of RAM – camera is where it shines the brightest.

CX is equipped with 16 MP front and 16 MP rear cameras, and although these specs are not everything you need to know to evaluate the quality of the camera, they show a definite improvement compared to the previous installment in the series, C9. In a nutshell, if you love taking pictures and selfies – this phone is just for you!

4. Tecno Camon CX Air

Unlike the case of Infinix Note 4 and Note 4 Pro, CX Air is not a premium version of CX, but rather a stripped-down version of it. Most notable changes include less powerful chipset (quadcore MediaTek 6737) and a bit worse cameras – 13 MP front and back.

However, this still makes it better than Camon C9.

Furthermore, it is one of the slimmest phones on the market – only 5.6 mm thick!

5. Conclusions

Although these smartphones seem pretty similar to each other, upon further investigation it is obvious that both of them have their pros and cons. They will definitely find their own separate segments of the market. If you can’t choose, which one would be better for you, you should probably ask yourself, how often do you intend to use a camera on your smartphone.

If the answer is a lot – Tecno Camon CX is your choice.

If you need a smartphone with a long battery life – you should probably pick Infinix Note 4.

The prices for these phones are:

Tecno Camon CX - #60,000 - #85,000 (#50,000 – #70,000 for the Air version)
Infinix Note 4 - #55,000 - #80,000 (#65,000 - #90,000 for the Pro version

Culled from naijdotcom
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by LeoFish92(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2017
In this recession, I'm clinging to my bruised and battered infinix hot 3 as if my life depends on it

Leo's magic fingers!!

Why go to the cyber cafe when Leo's magic fingers can Type your project, seminar, assignments, novels and anything type-able at an incredible fast and cheaper price....

Contact 07062510213, only for those in Enugu and Ebonyi
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Freelancerx: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
They've both continued to improve over time. This will be difficult to choose. Both phones are on point. Might favour the CX because it is not bulky and the camera is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
The price for the Camon CX is less than 60k now sef.

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Abdstrakt(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
OP u should update the price. They are a now cheaper than what u quote
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Ejadike(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
I thought CX Air is lesser than 50k
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Ejadike(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
D4Daymoo:
The price for the Camon CX is less than 60k now sef
yes and I was wondering where op got that price from

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Abdstrakt(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Freelancerx:
They've both continued to improve over time. This will be difficult to choose. Both phones are on point. Might favour the CX because it is not bulky and the camera is top notch.
yea, I actually prefer the Camon Cx too. It is better looking and has a badder camera

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmmmm.... I use the Camon CX currently but I'd love to give the Infinix note 4 pro a try if only the camera will be sharper.

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abdstrakt:

yea, I actually prefer the Camon Cx too. It is better looking and has a badder camera
The camera is sharp
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by shedy03(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
phone is not all about camera, one would need good battery to enjoy the phone. I give it to infinix note 4 for its bigger battery and bigger display.

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ejadike:
I thought CX Air is lesser than 50k
it's 43k I believe
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'll go phone Camon
The design and Phone also have a decent battery capacity

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by dejiWEST: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Both phones are cool, Slightly prefer the CX sha, the design and the camera is just on another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
if you are a battery freak.....camon cx will not serve you well.

If you are a pictures freak who doesn't use do heavy usage and don't mind charging once a day.
I see no reason why you shouldn't have camon CX.

I have seen a lot of praises for infinix, but I am of the opinion that Tecno is superior.
Especially with their latest device range.

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Soulsymbol99: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
bravesoul247:
it's 43k I believe

Bt d cx is beta
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
D4Daymoo:
The price for the Camon CX is less than 60k now sef

Please how much is the current price?
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Joel3(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Please how much is the current price?

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Joel3 post=59147244][/quote] Thanks
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Flashh: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joel3:
You dey para oó. 81 tabs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Joel3(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
You dey para oó. 81 tabs.
lol. how many do u normally open? i normally exceeds 100 i will be forced to closes some. i don't close tabs when ever i opened any
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Flashh: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joel3:
lol. how many do u normally open? i normally exceeds 100 i will be forced to closes some. i don't close tabs when ever i opened any
The highest I had opened was 30+ tabs.

I don't open too many tabs, because I believes it makes a browser lags.
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Joel3(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
The highest I had opened was 30+ tabs.

I don't open too many tabs, because I believes it makes a browser lags.
no not on 2gb ram with opera mini
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Flashh: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joel3:
no not on 2gb ram with opera mini
I ain't using a 1gig Ram phone either.(Maybe a 1gig Ram phone might lags).

I just don't open many tabs up to the extent you just did, based on your screenshot. Lol
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
shedy03:
phone is not all about camera, one would need good battery to enjoy the phone. I give it to infinix note 4 for its bigger battery and bigger display.
I was about to applaude you, till I saw the shit you just ended with. That it ain't about camera but ba3. Wtf. Imagine. What u typed.i was thinking I was going to hear things like ram, cpu, gpu, camera lense type, Aperture etc. Finger print response time. LTE range. Either cat6 or 8.usb type what. What Bluetooth version. Wifi range. IR blaster. Or with 2x optical zoom. Maybe eis, or ois.. Anyway infinix and tecno are just mean for poor people. It obvious

2 Likes

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by shedy03(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
CHESTER48:
I was about to applaude you, till I saw the shit you just ended with. That it ain't about camera but ba3. Wtf. Imagine. What u typed.i was thinking I was going to hear things like ram, cpu, gpu, camera lense type, Aperture etc. Finger print response time. LTE range. Either cat6 or 8.usb type what. What Bluetooth version. Wifi range. IR blaster. Or with 2x optical zoom. Maybe eis, or ois.. Anyway infinix and tecno are just mean for poor people. It obvious

the comparison here is between two China made phones, having almost same specs which does not need mentioning.
you also ended with a poo for which I give u thumb down. not all infinix and tecno phones are made for poor people. they produce highend phones too.

3 Likes

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Mrviktor(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gaddd.. the camera on the Infinix note 4 is really bad.
It shows it's true chinko nature..
A staff bought on in my office today. Disappointing camera.. my cx air that's just 13 mp beats it hands down.. Azin.. Two times over. It was that bad..

2 Likes

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Mrviktor(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
And for those who were in love with the note 2 screen and note 3 screen size.. Note 4 would disappoint you walaih.
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Joel3(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mrviktor:
Gaddd.. the camera on the Infinix note 4 is really bad.
It shows it's true chinko nature..
A staff bought on in my office today. Disappointing camera.. my cx air that's just 13 mp beats it hands down.. Azin.. Two times over. It was that bad..
infinix is not a camera phone. their camera is terribly bad. i only give them rating for battery and not hitting up.

also infinix hot 4 is 8mp camera. its the pro that is 13pm
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
shedy03:

the comparison here is between two China made phones, having almost same specs which does not need mentioning.
you also ended with a poo for which I give u thumb down. not all infinix and tecno phones are made for poor people. they produce highend phones too.

I'm sorry I beg your pardon!! Did u say high end phone. Please show me an infinix or tecno high end phone and I show u wat high end actually means?? I mean mention a high end of their product lemme know cause uptil now thy have low substandard phones

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Homeboiy: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rubbish
Chinese using our brains
Infinix n tecno owned by the same company

manufacturing the same phones with different names n claiming know all

wetin concerns me
my job is to fix when it spoils
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Behankey(m): 3:30am On Aug 06, 2017
CHESTER48:

I was about to applaude you, till I saw the shit you just ended with. That Tecno and Infinix are meant for the poor is the dumbest statement I have heard this month. Both brands make good phones too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Can't Transfer Credit On Glo / Checkout My New 2go Star[2go Staff][unreach] / Please Help Me Solve This Memory Problem With My Gionee M3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.