Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX (7689 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Olanewstar: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
it's 43k I believe
pls what is d actual price of infinix hot4 pro
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Olanewstar:
pls what is d actual price of infinix hot4 pro
I don't know. Sorry
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Freelancerx: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abdstrakt:

yea, I actually prefer the Camon Cx too. It is better looking and has a badder camera
same here. I really do like the CX.
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by scarycuteface(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Both phones are desirable. And it is all a matter of choice. Battery wise , the note 4 is better while the Camon CX has a good camera. Overall, I'll favour the CX

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by scarycuteface(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abdstrakt:
OP u should update the price. They are a now cheaper than what u quote
I think so too. The CX sells for less than 60k now
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Behankey(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
scarycuteface:
Both phones are desirable. And it is all a matter of choice. Battery wise , the note 4 is better while the Camon CX has a good camera. Overall, I'll favour the CX
I think the Note is not as popular as the CX too. A lot of people know about the CX than the Note

1 Like

Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Kronical(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
One month old Camon CX for sale..

Reason: Got a new Samsung S7..

No Dent nor Scratch..

Price : 45k..

Call :
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Riyikebaby(f): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Chinese using our brains

Infinix n tecno owned by the same company

manufacturing the same phones with different names n claiming know all

wetin concerns me

my job is to fix when it spoils

You should really face your job and stop saying shit a company that's doing wonderfully well
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by olaboyeh(m): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Kronical:
One month old Camon CX for sale..

Reason: Got a new Samsung S7..

No Dent nor Scratch..

Price : 45k..

Call : 09054065578
I now wish you are in lag
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Please how much is the current price?

I think it's around 57k. Check slot.ng
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Ejadike:
yes and I was wondering where op got that price from

It's a guess apparently.
Re: The battle of the titans: Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX by stevewheezy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Note 4 all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy / Guys Am Just Kinda Confuse,what Is Your Take On This Pls. / Samsung Galaxy A30 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.