Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps (5733 Views)

FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by ProWalker: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

I dey tell you o!

Dude don kukuma kolo finish.

I purposely added other sources aside the Nation, you now how these iPigs think....the next thing they will say is na Lagos/Ibadan press propaganda to paint Ibos in bad light.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by nextprince: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProWalker:

I purposely added other sources aside the Nation, you now how these iPigs think....the next thing they will say is na Lagos/Ibadan press propaganda to paint Ibos in bad light.

Lol @ ipigs (Idiot pigs)

Shuku okuko abiama must here this. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by genearts(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
this guy is a badass see as him pourge the news with ipob news sources walahi ipob will report u to shuku onike alakoba

Lmffaoooo... smh

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Thread has been created since yesterday, Fp nah.
Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by Cubeet2: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
IDP Camp in Ibadan

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
uglyafonja:

SW have the highest no of IDP camps.....beggars everywhere
you dey mind dem, its normal in times of conflict and loss of properties you restrategise begging is a way of life and a source of income for some people I can't ever recall encountering a beggar in the south east
Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by Cubeet2: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
IDPs in SE?

Yesterday, a senator from Abia confirmed same in his constituency, today, Umahi is sending relief materials to another camp in his state.

Biko, how many IDP camps are there in the SE?
There are so many IDP camps in Afonja land.

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by Cubeet2: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
IDPs in SE?

Yesterday, a senator from Abia confirmed same in his constituency, today, Umahi is sending relief materials to another camp in his state.

IDP camp in Afonjaland

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Una get time, sha. Government assisting dozens of people displaced by floods and a communal clash has become a gloating matter. I know those "Ogbomosho IDP camp" digs from my chest-beating brothers have caused a lot of provocation, but may sense and maturity fall on una.
Leave them ooo... Most times I try to picture a responsible young man or lady commenting with so much hate and immaturity on nairaland, it was then I discovered most of them are people with less brain engaging activities. Even the Ogbomoso they call IDP sef is clearly not... I am so sure most of them have not been there. So making mockery of this kind of thread is a clear sign of immaturity.
Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by femolii: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
IDPs in SE?

160 IDP in Osus land alone, but their brothers n sisters in exile should send money across to them na but south east dry ooooo hmmmm.
Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by backtosender: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
SMH IDP camps is well establish in their regions but they want to laugh at people way better than them

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by femolii: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Bro, na so we see am oo.
Out of five states, two are already IDP camps. That is 40% of the population. grin grin
Odiegwu shocked shocked
hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Distributes Relief Materials To Idps by Markfemi: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Loooooool
Land of IDP

They called our pensioners IDP in Osun
Today their young and vibrant are chief beggers
From Abia to Enugu coupled with erosion and gully land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation. / Register Ur Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional / Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.