Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) (13411 Views)

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Oyegun Inaugurates APC Committee On Restructuring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
for only restructuring you people set up committee how many committee Will u set up when d con3 will want referendum

2 Likes

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
I believe in this committee
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by SeniorArchitect: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Committee of pinsures

1 Like

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na meeting we go chop?
What is all this nonsense time wasting techniques?
Restructure the country now or we go our separate ways.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by gr8eminent(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Did I see El-Rufai's name there,,,forget it we are in for another political jamboree.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Isn't this a joke? The same man who is against restructuring is heading the restructuring committee. Is this country cursed? Isn't it obvious that this system is not working on every front and needs remaking? Is this country under a spell? I don't understand why these men in control can't be useful to themselves and our society.

2 Likes

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by saint002: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Taasii4change: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Endless committee upon committee since 1960 and result = clueless leaders, corruption, ineptitude, looting, looters, thieves, robbers in government, crackheads, budget padding criminals, and nothing tangible comes out of it and the country has become a ghost nation filled with hungry masses hoping against hope sad
frustration at peak.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Aburi001: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Till 2023, this story go turn ride for amusement park.
Dead on arrival, El rufai is a die-hard restructure opposition.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by daddyrich: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Owners of Nigeria discussing how to share it
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Taasii4change:
frustration at peak.
l am not frustrated because first of, l am not in your jungle country, l left long ago and found my bearing in my adopted country and I am comfortable but my anger is directed at your useless politicians and leaders that has crippled and raped your jungle country without a condom, I also feel for few of my friends and relatives who are trapped in that hell of a zoo, I receive their calls and I hear their lamentations instead of you to be concerned about the useless vultures that has raped Nigeria to shreds, you are foaming and talking trash, oya olokpa flog sense into these delinquent to reset his destiny grin

1 Like

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Kingspin(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
They will keep holding meeting till 2019. Our leaders are useless and empty. Just to give power to state for rapid development they failed, goat leaders of Nigeria.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by belindar: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Everything they must set up a committee. At the end nothing will come out of it. Useless set of people
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Keneking:
I believe in this committee
Hian, Keneking you can do better, trust any Nigerian politician at your peril, they are not patriotic, I can bet my last meal that all of those vultures in that kangaroo committee are worth more than a minimum of 50million each with hidden assets all over the country, are these criminals the kind of people you want to entrust a serious committee to
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
belindar:
Everything they must set up a committee. At the end nothing will come out of it. Useless set of people
Gbam, a smart Nigerian is talking grin
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by destworld: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
I wonder what they are restructuring, the country or their stomach or prestige?
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by olajuwonju: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Whenever I see these people called APC party, I feel like chasing them with cutlass. Nigerians have suffered enough under your wickedness, you people should go and sleep!
Colonies of desperate people that full of hatred and poverty creationism. Eya! I have lost my vote.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by XTLikeNat777: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Where is the committee please?
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Josmila(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is hard to comprehend. How can these few people decide the fate of 200million plus Nigerians. Not sure we're ready, no equal representation of all geo-political zones in that team
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by trinity11(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol all the cabals dun dey show their faces one after the other.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Ngokafor(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am not frustrated because first of, l am not in your jungle country, l left long ago and found my bearing in my adopted country and I am comfortable but my anger is directed at your useless politicians and leaders that has crippled and raped your jungle country without a condom, I also feel for few of my friends and relatives who are trapped in that hell of a zoo, I receive their calls and I hear their lamentations instead of you to be concerned about the useless vultures that has raped Nigeria to shreds, you are foaming and talking trash, oya olokpa flog sense into these delinquent to reset his destiny grin

..flog am well cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

..flog am well cheesy
grin cheesy

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by deji17: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
I dont like this commitee at all and this is what hell Rufai has been advocating for. I know this citizenship thing is hell rufai idea. Let us be honest with ourselves, there is nothing that the Igbos wants more than to be the citizens of every state of this country knowing fully well that they've got nothing to offer in their fallow, unproductive, erosion ridden land and their greediness. That is why they will like to reffer to Lagos , Kaduna, Ph or Kano as a no mans land. Let us divide this country before greedy Igbos mess up whatever is left of the country. Hell Rufai, you are a dangerous snake.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Sunnyja: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
They say restructuring and I look at Elrufia and I laugh... grin
Their report will be for the archive.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
aminulive:
A committee setup by the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) held its first meeting on Thursday In Kaduna. The meeting was chaired by the governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-rufai.

The committee agreed to focus its work in the following areas:

i) Devolution of Power
ii) Review of Revenue Allocation Formula
iii) Citizenship
iv) Review of the 2005 and 2014 Conferences

Although the Nigerian senate turned rejected the Devolution of powers bill a few weeks ago, the APC is still trying to come up with ways to restructure the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/04/apc-committee-restructuring-holds-first-meeting-photos/

After twenty years of crying for political restructuring by neutral governments, not by this govt of 97% and 5%;

APC, a political party of Muslim North and Muslim part of Yoruba talks of restructuring.
Let them hold their restructuring meeting to restructure a new country between Yoruba and northern Nigeria.

As for my other southern part of Nigeria, Biafra and Nigerdelta Republics are beckoning.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
stanech:
SO these six people wants to restructure a country of 200 mil people,,

shaiii sad

Earlier restructurings were even worse, they were done by single military dictators loyal to Hausa/Fulani who also supervised the 1999 constitution.

Don't know what gave this Fulani courage to believe that Nigeria must remain only on their own terms. They rejected the recommendations of the 2014 restructuring conference, now who do they expect to accept their own restructuring?
Only thing now is referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
aminulive:
A committee setup by the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) held its first meeting on Thursday In Kaduna. The meeting was chaired by the governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-rufai.

The committee agreed to focus its work in the following areas:

i) Devolution of Power
ii) Review of Revenue Allocation Formula
iii) Citizenship
iv) Review of the 2005 and 2014 Conferences

Although the Nigerian senate turned rejected the Devolution of powers bill a few weeks ago, the APC is still trying to come up with ways to restructure the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/04/apc-committee-restructuring-holds-first-meeting-photos/
...an exercise in futility and a mere jamboree. Who knows how much that was budgeted for this adventure.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by poseidon12: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Comedians who think they are clever. You guys will eventually realize you are clever by half. Like it or not, the country must be restructured or else there will be disintegration and it will be "To your tents O' Israel".
Let the North keep playing games. You can only deceive the gullible ones. El Rufai that is against restructuring is heading a committee on restructuring. Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by edupedia: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2017
....And here is to all u Igbos holding your village meeting here on N/L, stop making noise here and go kneel down stupidly as usual for your useless COWNU or if una know say ya papa born u and una get liver carry placard go Kaduna or Abuja to protest instead of making utterly useless noise here...suegbes and olodos combined!
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by emi14: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Why must a tribal bigot like El-Rufai near the venue of such sensitive meeting. Why must the venue be in the north?
There are sound minded retired legal minds who suppose to chairman the committee because restructuring is legally related or oriented. Nothing will come out of the setting, positive or negative.
Re: APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) by emi14: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2017
edupedia:
....And here is to all u Igbos holding your village meeting here on N/L, stop making noise here and go kneel down stupidly as usual for your useless COWNU or if una know say ya papa born u and una get liver carry placard go Kaduna or Abuja to protest instead of making utterly useless noise here...suegbes and olodos combined!
Leave ipob alone. Attacking ipob is not the solution. The case here is that El-Rufai is the chairman of restructuring committee and venue Kaduna. Stop beating about the bush and address issues accordingly. Ipob is not even the cause of your president who left the country for about 90days when well calculated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP / Emmanuel Uduaghan At APC Caucus Meeting (Photos) / 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.