Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom (1280 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / I Am Leaving APC For Good, No Going Back- Ortom / We Were Sacked by Gov Wike Because We Told him The Obvious Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state, yesterday, at the state house told newsmen that the six selected governors who went to visit President Muhammadu Buhari in London advised him not to hurry back, but to take care of his health pending when his doctors clear him.
According to Ortom, “We were happy to see the president in high spirit, jovial and not on wheel chair nor bedridden. He asked each and every one of us about our state and security situation in the country.”
“Our prayer is that God will complete his healing. We asked him not to hurry because there is no vacuum, the Acting President is holding forth for him and he is doing very well and he has his confidence. By the grace of God I believe that very soon he will be with us.”
However, Sun newspaper reported that Ortom said, “It is our responsibility not to be castigating Mr. President or be wishing him ill or whatever. We should be praying for him. If Mr. President is sick, it means all of us are sick, the whole country is sick. So, it is our responsibility to pray that Mr. President gets well so that our country too will be well” he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/told-buhari-not-haste-come-back-ortom/
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please Mr Buhari, come back now. And make your first priority arresting the coordinator and his alaye Godfather. Both of them deserve to be hanged for treason.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by eagleeye2: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mtchewweeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Gentino(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Does a common man on the street need him back? You may go back and tell him not to return until 2023. supposed leaders deceiving themselves thinking that they are deceiving the masses.

3 Likes

Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by dlondonbadboy: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Haha..I laugh. Buhari is in high spirit, jumping allover the place and cracking jokes but you told him not to come back...LMAO

I still maintain that Buhari is long dead...He died 2months ago.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Jabioro: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
If Mr President is sick that means the whole country is sick " Ortom is sick.. he never failed to behave like what people called you.. the clownish leader....For Baba let him stay put.. we no dey miss am.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Jabioro: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Haha..I laugh. Buhari is in high spirit, jumping allover the place and cracking jokes but you told him not to come back...LMAO

You dey mind Ortom.. person talked Iike mumu.. he had shot himself at leg..
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by TheFreeOne: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
If Mr. President is sick, it means all of us are sick, the whole country is sick.

Orton, Buboo and his supporters may be sick but I am not sick.

So back to sender ortormatically and may his many wheelbarrows fall on him tongue

6 Likes

Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by GreyLaw(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Imagine the nonsense this man is spewing!

Ortom and his supporters may be sick because the president is sick, but other sane Nigerians are not sick.

After all, there is an Acting President doing the job.

These thick governor(s) should keep lying. Their evils will find them out one day.

1 Like

Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by ojobekehinde: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Where is lie mohammed jor?ortom want to overtake him ooo.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by greatiyk4u(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Like seriously?
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by nextprince: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
“Our prayer is that God will complete his healing. We asked him not to hurry because there is no vacuum, the Acting President is holding forth for him and he is doing very well and he has his confidence. By the grace of God I believe that very soon he will be with us.”

Potors are not actually interested in whether or not PYO is doing well.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by merbenko: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let him back ooo
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Evablizin(f): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Where is lie mohammed jor?ortom want to overtake him ooo.
cool

Bros in this case overtaking is allowed grin

Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by doubler(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
cry shocked
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by moneychannel: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ok. The politics continues
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by BuariCopyPaste: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
They should keep on running round the circle..... The idiotic mallam and bed-ridden gay is only coming back in a body bag.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Evablizin(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
With all this lies flying around this country cannot go far at all,our politicians seriously needs Change and Chain
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by aolawale025: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
We don't have genuine leadership in Nigeria
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by paBuhari(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm sure Buhari also asked them about South African apartheid PW Bother and west Germany. grin Dementia is his middle name. grin grin grin Zombies don buy market. This govt is worse than boko haram.
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by Warship: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Are you sure they have not buried him already.?
Re: We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom by MONITZ: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
What kind of leaders re bestowed upon this country? Just look at a sitting governor who is lying gleefully without an iota of shame,he is one of those egging him on to stay-put ,he is just a sycophant or has he forgotten so soon a certain General in the Army who said he could die for Abacha when the latter was obsessed with his his self-succession plans until he was caught of being complicit in a coup-d-eat and started begging for his life to be spared?.

What is wrong with the black man? We ve been down this same path before when the late Musa Yaradua was prevented from handing over to his vice until the bubble finally burst,and we still haven't learnt.

Nobody is indispensable bt yet our politicians feel if it's not Mr. A then it can't be anyone else, I don't know y the political class feel the lives of almost 200 million people should revolve around one person. It's obvious that the constitution is not our problem bt implementation is.

Abeg this country matter taya person, one step forward and ten steps backwards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pause The Ignorance For A Minute And Tell Me What IGR Is.. / Police Put Dino Melaye In Handcuffs While 'unconscious' On Hospital Bed(photo) / APC Congresses: Protesters Demand Izunaso's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.