Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State (15549 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by NaijaElba(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

Funny you.

Can you get that warmer on a pig?

Are you one of them?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by nextprince: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
NaijaElba:

Are you one of them?

Abeg o grin grin grin

I'm not a pig and idiot.

I just need the meme if you can arrange something like that.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by DJInfluence: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
I will wager my left liver say this guy don kill people before. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by Paypall(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Come dear
Bonjoro:
I have 100 X 2 Netherland cards for sale, holla...
Tell me the highest price uve received, and I'll pay higher
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by NaijaElba(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

Abeg o grin grin grin

I'm not a pig and idiot.

I just need the meme if you can arrange something like that.

Yeye ......you need the meme to be causing trouble here on NL abi.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by Bonjoro: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Paypall:
Come dear
Tell me the highest price uve received, and I'll pay higher

I don't understand you bro.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by nextprince: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
NaijaElba:

Yeye ......you need the meme to be causing trouble here on NL abi.
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by Paypall(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Have u sold it
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by Bonjoro: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Paypall:
Have u sold it
I can buy it

Nope I have the 2 with me.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by benedictac(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
The second pic, what was the man trying to explain?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by ab11baddo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

still better than what your kinsmen are known for
idiot... I Was on that thread that day ... That's a Ghanaian who beheaded his brother.....
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by kadupee(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
See the shape of their heads
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by Sagay212: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
lol...tomorrow they will be running after kanu shouting biafrau.d or death. They'll kindnap their own brothers and donate the money to kanu to use to by ferragamo shoes. Mumu people
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by luluman: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
Na dem. Representing as usual.
Ofcourse now, I just hope people in any town they go do protest are careful lest they kidnap all of them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State by luluman: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

still better than what your kinsmen are known for
Is one crime better than the other?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Charges More Bankers With N8.27bn Currency Fraud / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed With Fake $800k Along Lokoja-Abuja Highway / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Samuel Ndubuisi For Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.