Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (58929 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
nwanu make dem go join nnamdi Kanu force... dem go dey pay dem for month.. gv dem package for December..

mme Unam Ikod mkpo..
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by magoo10(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
I laugh in Swahili
zombified IGP

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by exlinklodge: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
if you like kill him

na u sabi
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by DocHMD: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lmao!
You would have loved them to shoot Kanu and unarmed IPOB members right as usual abi?
You are loyal to nigeria because of the billions you make in Louis Edet house.

Every year billions are budgetted for police to fight crime but whenever I go to the police to report a criminal you ask me to pay 20,000 for 'mobilization' before you go and arrest the criminal.
Everyday I come as the complainant you still ask me to pay money,

NIGERIAN POLICE PRICE LIST

Before the DPO signs your petition you pay N20,000.
Before the Commisioner signs you pay N30,000.
Before the AIG/DIG of the Zone signs you pay N70,000.
Before IG in Abuja signs your petition, you pay N250,000.
Intra-state arrest of the criminal- you pay 20,000
Interstate arrest of the criminal, you pay 50,000
Inter-zonal arrest of the criminal you pay 150,000.

If they don't find him, you still pay for another mobilization for the next trip.

When you want to make statement, they ask you to pay 5,000 for file, 2,000 for pen and paper.

You are the complainant but you'll keep paying and paying till they suck you dry and you'll lose interest in the case while the dangerous criminal is roaming free and your life is at stake.

What a zooooooo! And I ask what happened to all the billions allocated for the police force. A poor man can never get Justice in this zoological establishment. Why? Why? Why?

That era will soon end oga police of zoogerian corruption because the contraption will fall very soon.

E no go better for anybody wey say naijeriyya no go scatter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Queenext: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Is this the next thing,or important thing now?

Why arrest the policeman, when the criminal is still moving freely?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Emperor119(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nnamdi kalu didn't make mistake calling dis country a Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Sodijan(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dat police officer supposed to be sack immediately
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by destworld: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nigeria in wonder land.
By the way where Even sef.
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by smalls001: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
loydsis:
Stupid people why punish de man who believes in kanu rather dan lunatics called leaders.

I'm not sure you understand the IGP. To break it down you cannot bite the hand that feeds you.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Richyicon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Lol..useless zoo. Taking pictures with a great man is now a crime abi...?

Police would take pics with criminals like Evans and get applauded but would be arrested when they take picture with the greatest man alive today..nawa for zoo reasoning o.

Btw, I saw somebody that looks like Evans in France o. Hope Evans is still in Nigeria sha...
who is a great man, the confused abino called Kanu? Wake up

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by macphilip: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
But nothing happened to the Policeman in Maiduguri that said he would kill 200 people should anything happen to Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Hotfreeze: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Ngene44: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
The Policemen have a good case. A good lawyer will handle it. the pictures are candid not posed. They can argue it. IPOB members took the pictures
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
michealdeco:
My opinion:
Nigeria is just desperate
Biafra will be achieved

Did they pay the police man?

Nawa for this country

ok
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by nextstep(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na so? They won't punish them when they are collecting motivation money or road tax, but to take picture na wahala?
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Blue3k(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nothing. Kanu hasn't even been found guilty of anything. There's nothing to charge this guy with obviously. It's not illegal to take picture. If you're mad kanu wasnt arrested by him. Just remember at least hundreds cops let him slip by after hearing about his antics online, at his rallies and his tours.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by chibuike65: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Kanu is going bk to jail as soon as buhari come bk
which buhari? The one that went for penis enlargment? Or the one that died 2mnths ago

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by dlondonbadboy: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Richyicon:
who is a great man, the confused abino called Kanu? Wake up

Confused? How is he confused? You are the confused person here calling director an albino...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Cladez(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mr coward why don't you go and arrest him again if you think he is obstructing the unity of the zoo.

Which unity if i may ask? Igbos don't want to stay again but you are here calling for unity. UNITY BEGGER.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Agimor(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
See what Nnamdi rascality has caused these grown men. Social media should take a portion of the blame also.
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by dlondonbadboy: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:

If Buhari no come back nko?
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by chibuike65: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

one IGBO man dat use to be making noise in our ears around saying Biafra this and that has change gear and is now singing Restructuring..

you know why, because no mata what he says, we still tell him that We nditoAkwaibom are not Biafrans...

u will change ur tone soon.
sharrap who nkow akwaibom Biafra is better off them we have five state which are bigger than many countries in the world akwaibom my foot let me tell you belong no where

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by seunny4lif(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin
You believe in North Korea grin grin
Integrityfarms:

With thoughts like this, I believe in NK
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by cardoctor(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
No need to punish them. Has it now become a crime to take photographs with Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kanu resemble E-money oh..Abi na my eyes dey deceive me??
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by searay(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
There is nothing wrong taking a pics with an idiot like Kanu
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by nNEOo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:

this your stupid mouff go put you for wahala ...

Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingxsamz:
Biafra will never come to pass..

weda Cownu or The Devil likes it or not
Nigeria will know no peace.
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by ezyk(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Police would take pics with criminals like Evans and get applauded but would be arrested when they take picture with the greatest man alive today..nawa for zoo reasoning o.

Btw, I saw somebody that looks like Evans in France o. Hope Evans is still in Nigeria sha...
are u sure ur brain is working. Abi ur thinking through ur anus grin grin
Re: Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris by Aburi001: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Where is it written in the Nigeria Constitution that Police man should not take a picture with a secessionist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.